Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of November 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 18, 1981 was a Wednesday and it was the 322nd day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 178 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,971 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 439 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1888Gustaf Molander
- 1920Robert Fryer
- 1923Anne Sargent
- 1928Sheila Jordan
- 1952Claudio Capone
- 1952Delroy Lindo
- 1968Romany Malco
- 1980Minori Chihara
- 1987Hitomi Harada
- 1992Nathan Kress
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 18.
- 1856Grand Duke Nicholas Nikolaevich of Russia (d. 1929)
- 1897Patrick Blackett, Baron Blackett, English physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1974)
- 1913Endre Rozsda, Hungarian-French painter and illustrator (d. 1999)
- 1923Anne Sargent, American actress (d. 2007)
- 1933Bruce Conner, American painter, photographer, and director (d. 2008)
- 1960Elizabeth Perkins, American actress
- 1963Peter Schmeichel, Danish footballer and sportscaster
- 1969Koichiro Kimura, Japanese mixed martial artist and wrestler (d. 2014)
- 1976Shagrath, Norwegian singer-songwriter (Dimmu Borgir Chrome Division, Ov Hell, and Fimbulwinter)
- 1980Luke Chadwick, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1180Phillip II becomes king of France.
- 1302Pope Boniface VIII issues the Papal bull Unam sanctam (One Faith).
- 1601Tiryaki Hasan Pasha, provincial governor of Ottoman Empire, utterly defeats Habsburg forces, commanded by Ferdinand the Archduke of Austria during the Siege of Nagykanizsa.
- 1626St. Peter’s Basilica is consecrated.
- 1809In a naval action during the Napoleonic Wars, French frigates defeat British East Indiamen in the Bay of Bengal.
- 1918Latvia declares its independence from Russia.
- 1926George Bernard Shaw refuses to accept the money for his Nobel Prize, saying, “I can forgive Alfred Nobel for inventing dynamite, but only a fiend in human form could have invented the Nobel Prize.”
- 1938Trade union members elect John L. Lewis as the first president of the Congress of Industrial Organizations.
- 1970U.S. President Richard Nixon asks the U.S. Congress for $155 million in supplemental aid for the Cambodian government.
- 1987King’s Cross fire: In London, 31 people die in a fire at the city’s busiest underground station, King’s Cross St Pancras.
View the complete list of historical events for November 18.
Curious about this Choco Peppermint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 18 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lee Hi, Roger McGee, Robert J. Flaherty, Kelly Macdonald, Greg Puciato, Abir Goswami, Cameron, June Lockhart, Louis B. Mayer, Odette Laure.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 18 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 18, 1981.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Physical by Olivia Newton-John as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 21, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 5, 1925 – Gail Davis, American actress and singer (d. 1997); September 1, 1958 – Armi Aavikko, Finnish model and singer, Miss Finland 1977 (d. 2002); December 9, 1932 – Billy Edd Wheeler, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and playwright.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 925