Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of November 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 18, 1981 was a Wednesday and it was the 322nd day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 234 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,915 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 437 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Joris Ivens
- 1923Anne Sargent
- 1960Shari Shattuck
- 1968Romany Malco
- 1969Ahmed Helmy
- 1970Johan Liiva
- 1975Anthony McPartlin
- 1980Dustin Kensrue
- 1981Nasim Pedrad
- 1981Vittoria Puccini
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 18.
- 1882Wyndham Lewis, English painter and author (d. 1957)
- 1888Tirumalai Krishnamacharya, Indian yoga instructor (d. 1989)
- 1943Leonardo Sandri, Argentinian cardinal
- 1962Kirk Hammett, American guitarist and songwriter (Metallica, Spastik Children, and Exodus)
- 1963Joost Zwagerman, Dutch author and poet (d. 2015)
- 1963Len Bias, American basketball player (d. 1986)
- 1969Koichiro Kimura, Japanese mixed martial artist and wrestler (d. 2014)
- 1980Dustin Kensrue, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Thrice)
- 1980Hamza al-Ghamdi, Saudi Arabian terrorist, hijacker of United Airlines Flight 175 (d. 2001)
- 1984Enar Jääger, Estonian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 326The old St. Peter’s Basilica is consecrated.
- 1494French King Charles VIII occupies Florence, Italy.
- 1883American and Canadian railroads institute five standard continental time zones, ending the confusion of thousands of local times.
- 1903The Hay–Bunau-Varilla Treaty is signed by the United States and Panama, giving the United States exclusive rights over the Panama Canal Zone.
- 1929Grand Banks earthquake: Off the south coast of Newfoundland in the Atlantic Ocean, a Richter magnitude 7.2 submarine earthquake, centered on the Grand Banks, breaks 12 submarine transatlantic telegraph cables and triggers a tsunami that destroys many south coast communities in the Burin Peninsula.
- 1940World War II: German leader Adolf Hitler and Italian Foreign Minister Galeazzo Ciano meet to discuss Benito Mussolini’s disastrous Italian invasion of Greece.
- 1961United States President John F. Kennedy sends 18,000 military advisors to South Vietnam.
- 1987King’s Cross fire: In London, 31 people die in a fire at the city’s busiest underground station, King’s Cross St Pancras.
- 1991After an 87-day siege, the Croatian city of Vukovar capitulates to the besieging Yugoslav People’s Army and allied Serb paramilitary forces.
- 2003In the United Kingdom, the Local Government Act 2003, repealing controversial anti-gay amendment Section 28, becomes effective.
View the complete list of historical events for November 18.
Curious about this Golden Choco Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 18 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Al Di Meola, Will Patton, Damian McGinty, Lewis Gilbert, Hanna Syedokova, Barry Watson, Ken Griffey, Jr., João Gilberto, Jake Busey, Susan Oliver.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 18 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 18, 1981.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Physical by Olivia Newton-John as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 21, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 6, 1958 – Randy DeBarge, American singer-songwriter and bass player (DeBarge); July 5, 1985 – Stephanie McIntosh, Australian singer and actress; January 12, 1992 – Georgia May Jagger, English model.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 952