Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of November 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 18, 1981 was a Wednesday and it was the 322nd day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 306 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,843 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 435 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Jocelyn Brando
- 1923Anne Sargent
- 1960Elizabeth Perkins
- 1960Yeşim Ustaoğlu
- 1969Duncan Sheik
- 1970Johan Liiva
- 1976Dominic Armato
- 1976Mona Zaki
- 1980Minori Chihara
- 1981Gian Magdangal
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 18.
- 1756Thomas Burgess, English bishop and philosopher (d. 1837)
- 1917Pedro Infante, Mexican actor and singer (d. 1957)
- 1950Michael Swanwick, American science fiction author
- 1952Peter Beattie, Australian lawyer and politician, 36th Premier of Queensland
- 1970Elizabeth Anne Allen, American actress
- 1971Terrance Hayes, American poet and academic
- 1975Anthony McPartlin, English comedian, actor, and producer
- 1976Shagrath, Norwegian singer-songwriter (Dimmu Borgir Chrome Division, Ov Hell, and Fimbulwinter)
- 1980François Duval, Belgian race car driver
- 1982Greg Estandia, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1105Maginulfo is elected the Antipope as Sylvester IV.
- 1180Phillip II becomes king of France.
- 1626St. Peter’s Basilica is consecrated.
- 1730The future Frederick II (known as Frederick the Great), King of Prussia, is granted a royal pardon and released from confinement.
- 1812Napoleonic Wars: The Battle of Krasnoi ends in French defeat, but Marshal of France Michel Ney’s leadership leads to him becoming known as “the bravest of the brave”.
- 1928Release of the animated short Steamboat Willie, the first fully synchronized sound cartoon, directed by Walt Disney and Ub Iwerks, featuring the third appearances of cartoon characters Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse. This is considered by the Disney corporation to be Mickey’s birthday.
- 1943World War II: Battle of Berlin: Four hundred forty Royal Air Force planes bomb Berlin causing only light damage and killing 131. The RAF loses nine aircraft and 53 air crew.
- 1949The Iva Valley Shooting occurs after the coal miners of Enugu in Nigeria go on strike over withheld wages; 21 miners are shot dead and 51 are wounded by police under the supervision of the British colonial administration of Nigeria.
- 1963The first push-button telephone goes into service.
- 2002Iraq disarmament crisis: United Nations weapons inspectors led by Hans Blix arrive in Iraq.
View the complete list of historical events for November 18.
Curious about this Chico Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 18 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Stephen Stucker, Tarık Akan, Kristine Hermosa, Candy Hsu, Dhondup Wangchen, Sam Rabin, Fred Immler, Mark Benton, Gus Van Sant, Cindy Carol.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 18 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 18, 1981.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Physical by Olivia Newton-John as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 21, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 8, 1912 – José Ferrer, Puerto Rican-American actor and director (d. 1992); April 5, 1939 – Crispian St. Peters, English singer-songwriter (d. 2010); May 17, 1935 – Dennis Potter, English voice actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1994).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 963