Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of November 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 18, 1981 was a Wednesday and it was the 322nd day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 264 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,885 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 436 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1888Gustaf Molander
- 1907Gustav Nezval
- 1917Pedro Infante
- 1928Sheila Jordan
- 1969Ahmed Helmy
- 1972Jessi Alexander
- 1975Anthony McPartlin
- 1976Mona Zaki
- 1981Gian Magdangal
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 18.
- 1727Philibert Commerson, French physician and explorer (d. 1773)
- 1882Jacques Maritain, French philosopher and author (d. 1973)
- 1909Johnny Mercer, American singer-songwriter and producer, co-founded Capitol Records (d. 1976)
- 1918Tasker Watkins, Welsh soldier, judge, and politician, Victoria Cross recipient (d. 2007)
- 1960Kim Wilde, English singer-songwriter
- 1964Rita Cosby, American journalist and author
- 1967Jocelyn Lemieux, Canadian ice hockey player and sportscaster
- 1975David Ortiz, Dominican-American baseball player
- 1981Shin Ji, South Korean singer-songwriter (Koyote)
- 1982Greg Estandia, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 326The old St. Peter’s Basilica is consecrated.
- 1494French King Charles VIII occupies Florence, Italy.
- 1809In a naval action during the Napoleonic Wars, French frigates defeat British East Indiamen in the Bay of Bengal.
- 1863King Christian IX of Denmark signs the November constitution that declares Schleswig to be part of Denmark. This is seen by the German Confederation as a violation of the London Protocol and leads to the German–Danish war of 1864.
- 1916World War I: First Battle of the Somme: In France, British Expeditionary Force commander Douglas Haig calls off the battle which started on July 1, 1916.
- 1940World War II: German leader Adolf Hitler and Italian Foreign Minister Galeazzo Ciano meet to discuss Benito Mussolini’s disastrous Italian invasion of Greece.
- 1943World War II: Battle of Berlin: Four hundred forty Royal Air Force planes bomb Berlin causing only light damage and killing 131. The RAF loses nine aircraft and 53 air crew.
- 1944The Popular Socialist Youth is founded in Cuba.
- 1988War on Drugs: U.S. President Ronald Reagan signs a bill into law allowing the death penalty for drug traffickers.
- 1991After an 87-day siege, the Croatian city of Vukovar capitulates to the besieging Yugoslav People’s Army and allied Serb paramilitary forces.
View the complete list of historical events for November 18.
Curious about this Lime Green Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 18 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Elisabeth Harnois, Sukekiyo Kameyama, Denise Crosby, Arif Şirin, Anna Torv, Kylie Minogue, Lisa Gay Hamilton, Darlene Love, Bo Burnham, Kim Ki-duk.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 18 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 18, 1981.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Physical by Olivia Newton-John as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 21, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 17, 1982 – Lucy Durack, Australian actress and singer; September 23, 1927 – Mighty Joe Young, American singer and guitarist (d. 1999); October 2, 1940 – Pantelis Voulgaris, Greek actor, director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 954