Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of November 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 18, 1981 was a Wednesday and it was the 322nd day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 172 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,977 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 439 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Pedro Infante
- 1927Hank Ballard
- 1948Tõnis Mägi
- 1953Kevin Nealon
- 1959Ulrich Noethen
- 1960Shari Shattuck
- 1961Steven Moffat
- 1980Dustin Kensrue
- 1987Jake Abel
- 1992Nathan Kress
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 18.
- 1647Pierre Bayle, French philosopher and author (d. 1706)
- 1774Wilhelmine of Prussia, Queen of the Netherlands (d. 1837)
- 1913Endre Rozsda, Hungarian-French painter and illustrator (d. 1999)
- 1936Don Cherry, American trumpet player (Old and New Dreams, New York Contemporary Five, and Codona) (d. 1995)
- 1936Ennio Antonelli, Italian cardinal
- 1937Ülle Kukk, Estonian botanist and conservationist
- 1939Margaret Atwood, Canadian poet, author, and critic
- 1943Leonardo Sandri, Argentinian cardinal
- 1963Peter Schmeichel, Danish footballer and sportscaster
- 1968Kaido Kaaberma, Estonian fencer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 326The old St. Peter’s Basilica is consecrated.
- 1180Phillip II becomes king of France.
- 1918Latvia declares its independence from Russia.
- 1926George Bernard Shaw refuses to accept the money for his Nobel Prize, saying, “I can forgive Alfred Nobel for inventing dynamite, but only a fiend in human form could have invented the Nobel Prize.”
- 1943World War II: Battle of Berlin: Four hundred forty Royal Air Force planes bomb Berlin causing only light damage and killing 131. The RAF loses nine aircraft and 53 air crew.
- 1961United States President John F. Kennedy sends 18,000 military advisors to South Vietnam.
- 1987King’s Cross fire: In London, 31 people die in a fire at the city’s busiest underground station, King’s Cross St Pancras.
- 1991After an 87-day siege, the Croatian city of Vukovar capitulates to the besieging Yugoslav People’s Army and allied Serb paramilitary forces.
- 1996A fire occurs on a train traveling through the Channel Tunnel from France to England causing several injuries and damaging approximately 500 metres (1,600 ft) of tunnel.
- 2003In the United Kingdom, the Local Government Act 2003, repealing controversial anti-gay amendment Section 28, becomes effective.
View the complete list of historical events for November 18.
Curious about this Imperial Pink Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 18 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Beatriz Sheridan, Jean Byron, Gary Kroeger, Kaye Ballard, Michael Cera, Deanna Wright, Kirk Windstein, Toby Rand, O'Kelly Isley, Jr., Marc Ford.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 18 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 18, 1981.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Physical by Olivia Newton-John as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 21, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 10, 1981 – Liz McClarnon, English singer and dancer (Atomic Kitten); August 15, 1925 – Münir Özkul, Turkish actor; July 28, 1972 – Ayesha Jhulka, Indian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 932