Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of November 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 18, 1981 was a Wednesday and it was the 322nd day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 121 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,028 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 441 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Joris Ivens
- 1919Jocelyn Brando
- 1923Anne Sargent
- 1960Yeşim Ustaoğlu
- 1970Marina Watanabe
- 1974Chloë Sevigny
- 1976Mona Zaki
- 1980Junichi Okada
- 1981Nasim Pedrad
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 18.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 18.
- 1907Gustav Nezval, Czech actor (d. 1998)
- 1913Endre Rozsda, Hungarian-French painter and illustrator (d. 1999)
- 1927Hank Ballard, American singer-songwriter (The Midnighters) (d. 2003)
- 1936Ennio Antonelli, Italian cardinal
- 1941David Hemmings, English actor, singer, director, and producer (d. 2003)
- 1961Steven Moffat, Scottish screenwriter and producer
- 1969Ahmed Helmy, Egyptian actor
- 1970Marina Watanabe, Japanese actress, singer, and television personality
- 1970Mike Epps, American comedian, actor, and producer
- 1975David Ortiz, Dominican-American baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 18.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1302Pope Boniface VIII issues the Papal bull Unam sanctam (One Faith).
- 1493Christopher Columbus first sights the island now known as Puerto Rico.
- 1494French King Charles VIII occupies Florence, Italy.
- 1812Napoleonic Wars: The Battle of Krasnoi ends in French defeat, but Marshal of France Michel Ney’s leadership leads to him becoming known as “the bravest of the brave”.
- 1903The Hay–Bunau-Varilla Treaty is signed by the United States and Panama, giving the United States exclusive rights over the Panama Canal Zone.
- 1909Two United States warships are sent to Nicaragua after 500 revolutionaries (including two Americans) are executed by order of José Santos Zelaya.
- 1928Release of the animated short Steamboat Willie, the first fully synchronized sound cartoon, directed by Walt Disney and Ub Iwerks, featuring the third appearances of cartoon characters Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse. This is considered by the Disney corporation to be Mickey’s birthday.
- 1940World War II: German leader Adolf Hitler and Italian Foreign Minister Galeazzo Ciano meet to discuss Benito Mussolini’s disastrous Italian invasion of Greece.
- 1987King’s Cross fire: In London, 31 people die in a fire at the city’s busiest underground station, King’s Cross St Pancras.
- 1988War on Drugs: U.S. President Ronald Reagan signs a bill into law allowing the death penalty for drug traffickers.
View the complete list of historical events for November 18.
Curious about this Pink Pomelo Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 18 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rihanna, Jimmy McKenna, Diego Torres, Orla Brady, Joe Budden, Roger Steffens, Ute Lemper, Bradley Nowell, Jon Stewart, Massimo Troisi.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 18 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 18, 1981.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Physical by Olivia Newton-John as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 21, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 7, 1979 – Owen Pallett, Canadian singer-songwriter and keyboard player (The Mountain Goats, Enter the Haggis, and Picastro); September 13, 1951 – Jean Smart, American actress and singer; June 20, 1928 – Martin Landau, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,099