Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of November 1908 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 20, 1908 was a Friday and it was the 325th day of the year 1908. The next time you can reuse your old 1908 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 270 days left before your next birthday. You will be 109 years old when that day comes. There have been 39,542 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,339 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Fran Allison
- 1915Kon Ichikawa
- 1947Joe Walsh
- 1961Jim Brickman
- 1965Mike D
- 1970Sabrina Lloyd
- 1975Davey Havok
- 1982Margo Stilley
- 1986Oliver Sykes
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 20.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 20.
- 1849R. A. Jones, English clock and watchmaker (d. 1925)
- 1889Edwin Hubble, American astronomer and cosmologist (d. 1953)
- 1915Kon Ichikawa, Japanese director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2008)
- 1926Tôn Thất Đính, Vietnamese general (d. 2013)
- 1948Park Chul-soo, South Korean director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2013)
- 1960Marc Labrèche, Canadian actor
- 1965Sen Dog, Cuban-American rapper (Cypress Hill and SX-10)
- 1966Jill Thompson, American author and illustrator
- 1970Geoffrey Keezer, American pianist and educator
- 1989Sergei Polunin, Ukrainian ballet dancer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 20.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1194Palermo is conquered by Henry VI, Holy Roman Emperor.
- 1739Start of the Battle of Porto Bello between British and Spanish forces during the War of Jenkins’ Ear.
- 1861American Civil War: A secession ordinance is filed by Kentucky’s Confederate government.
- 1940World War II: Hungary becomes a signatory of the Tripartite Pact, officially joining the Axis powers.
- 1943World War II: Battle of Tarawa (Operation Galvanic) begins: United States Marines land on Tarawa Atoll in the Gilbert Islands and suffer heavy fire from Japanese shore guns and machine guns.
- 1980Lake Peigneur drains into an underlying salt deposit. A misplaced Texaco oil probe had been drilled into the Diamond Crystal Salt Mine, causing water to flow down into the mine, eroding the edges of the hole.
- 1989Velvet Revolution: The number of protesters assembled in Prague, Czechoslovakia swells from 200,000 the day before to an estimated half-million.
- 1998The first module of the International Space Station, Zarya, is launched.
- 2001In Washington, D.C., U.S. President George W. Bush dedicates the United States Department of Justice headquarters building as the Robert F. Kennedy Justice Building, honoring the late Robert F. Kennedy on what would have been his 76th birthday.
- 2003After the November 15 bombings, a second day of the 2003 Istanbul bombings occurs in Istanbul, Turkey, destroying the Turkish head office of HSBC Bank AS and the British consulate.
View the complete list of historical events for November 20.
Curious about this Pink Pomelo Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 20 and 1908 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kel Mitchell, Julie Kavner, Max Grodénchik, Sheila Jordan, Violeta Isfel, Chad Allan, Roseanne Barr, Masao Kusakari, Bunny Berigan, Joan Bennett.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 20 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 20, 1908.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 15, 1991 – Lee Jung-shin, South Korean rapper, bass player, and actor (CN Blue); June 17, 1936 – Ken Loach, English director, producer, and screenwriter; March 27, 1907 – Mary Treen, American actress and singer (d. 1989).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 945