Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of November 1908 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 20, 1908 was a Friday and it was the 325th day of the year 1908. The next time you can reuse your old 1908 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 235 days left before your next birthday. You will be 109 years old when that day comes. There have been 39,577 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,340 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1936Bill Wallis
- 1942Norman Greenbaum
- 1949Jeff Dowd
- 1961Jim Brickman
- 1970Sabrina Lloyd
- 1971Joel McHale
- 1975Davey Havok
- 1976Laura Harris
- 1979Jacob Pitts
- 1992Yen Santos
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 20.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 20.
- 1915Kon Ichikawa, Japanese director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2008)
- 1946Greg Cook, American football player and sportscaster (d. 2012)
- 1956Mark Gastineau, American football player and boxer
- 1967Chris Childs, American basketball player
- 1970Sabrina Lloyd, American actress
- 1975Davey Havok, American singer-songwriter and actor (AFI, Blaqk Audio, and Son of Sam)
- 1979Joseph Hallman, American composer and academic
- 1988Max Pacioretty, American ice hockey player
- 1990Mark Christian, Manx cyclist
- 2000Connie Talbot, English singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 20.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1194Palermo is conquered by Henry VI, Holy Roman Emperor.
- 1789New Jersey becomes the first U.S. state to ratify the Bill of Rights.
- 1820An 80-ton sperm whale attacks the Essex (a whaling ship from Nantucket, Massachusetts) 2,000 miles from the western coast of South America. (Herman Melville’s 1851 novel Moby-Dick is in part inspired by this story.)
- 1943World War II: Battle of Tarawa (Operation Galvanic) begins: United States Marines land on Tarawa Atoll in the Gilbert Islands and suffer heavy fire from Japanese shore guns and machine guns.
- 1947The Princess Elizabeth marries Lieutenant Philip Mountbatten, who becomes the Duke of Edinburgh, at Westminster Abbey in London.
- 1968A total of 78 miners are killed in an explosion at the Consolidated Coal Company’s No. 9 mine in Farmington, West Virginia in the Farmington Mine disaster
- 1982The General Union of Ecuadorian Workers (UGTE) is founded.
- 1994The Angolan government and UNITA rebels sign the Lusaka Protocol in Zambia, ending 19 years of civil war. (Localized fighting resumes the next year.)
- 2003After the November 15 bombings, a second day of the 2003 Istanbul bombings occurs in Istanbul, Turkey, destroying the Turkish head office of HSBC Bank AS and the British consulate.
- 2008After critical failures in the US financial system began to build up after mid-September, the Dow Jones Industrial Average reaches its lowest level since 1997.
View the complete list of historical events for November 20.
Curious about this Dark Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 20 and 1908 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Yendi Phillips, Ryan Northcott, Sitara Devi, Robbie Jones, Violeta Isfel, John Henry Barbee, Sarah Radclyffe, Slavko Avsenik, Benji Madden, Herb Pedersen.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 20 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 20, 1908.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 13, 1948 – Joe Roth, American director and producer, co-founded Morgan Creek Productions; June 25, 1971 – Jason Lewis, American model and actor; January 18, 1961 – Mark Rylance, English actor, director, and playwright.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 932