Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of November 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 6, 1961 was a Monday and it was the 310th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 78 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,376 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 690 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1882Thomas H. Ince
- 1914Jonathan Harris
- 1925Michel Bouquet
- 1931Mike Nichols
- 1946Fred Penner
- 1962Annette Zilinskas
- 1970Ethan Hawke
- 1972Rebecca Romijn
- 1986Katie Leclerc
- 1990Dorothea Barth Jörgensen
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 6.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 6.
- 1841Armand Fallières, French politician, 9th President of France (d. 1931)
- 1892Harold Ross, American journalist, co-founded The New Yorker (d. 1951)
- 1951John Falsey, American screenwriter and producer
- 1972Deivi Cruz, Dominican baseball player
- 1978Erik Cole, American ice hockey player
- 1979Adam LaRoche, American baseball player
- 1979Marc Abaya, Filipino musician, actor, VJ, and host (Sandwich and Kjwan)
- 1981Andrew Murray, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1985Ettore Marchi, Italian footballer
- 1988Emma Stone, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 6.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1861American Civil War: Jefferson Davis is elected president of the Confederate States of America.
- 1869In New Brunswick, New Jersey, Rutgers College defeats Princeton University (then known as the College of New Jersey), 6–4, in the first official intercollegiate American football game.
- 1917World War I: Third Battle of Ypres ends: After three months of fierce fighting, Canadian forces take Passchendaele in Belgium.
- 1939World War II: Sonderaktion Krakau takes place.
- 1943World War II: The Soviet Red Army recaptures Kiev. Before withdrawing, the Germans destroy most of the city’s ancient buildings.
- 1965Cuba and the United States formally agree to begin an airlift for Cubans who want to go to the United States. By 1971, 250,000 Cubans had made use of this program.
- 1985In Colombia, leftist guerrillas of the 19th of April Movement seize control of the Palace of Justice in Bogotá, eventually killing 115 people, 11 of them Supreme Court justices.
- 1999Australians vote to keep the Head of the Commonwealth as their head of state in the Australian republic referendum.
- 2004An express train collides with a stationary car near the village of Ufton Nervet, England, killing seven and injuring 150.
- 2012Tammy Baldwin becomes the first openly gay politician to be elected to the United States Senate.
View the complete list of historical events for November 6.
Curious about this Glazed Green Prairie? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 6 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lin Chi-ling, Fernando Arrabal, David White, Andrea Jennifer Shubert, Carole Lombard, Siiri Nordin, Adam Faith, Guinevere Turner, Forrest Griffin, Rosanna Davison.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 6 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 6, 1961.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Big Bad John by Jimmy Dean as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 6, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 5, 1969 – Dweezil Zappa, American singer, guitarist, and actor (Zappa Plays Zappa); October 11, 1947 – Al Atkins, English singer-songwriter (Judas Priest); February 27, 1989 – Stefano Langone, American singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,093