Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of November 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 6, 1961 was a Monday and it was the 310th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 260 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,194 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 684 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1931Mike Nichols
- 1946Fred Penner
- 1946Sally Field
- 1949Nigel Havers
- 1972Thandie Newton
- 1976Jodi Martin
- 1977Patrícia Tavares
- 1978Sandrine Blancke
- 1986Katie Leclerc
- 1992Kim Yura
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 6.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 6.
- 1814Adolphe Sax, Belgian-French instrument designer, invented the saxophone (d. 1894)
- 1855E. S. Gosney, American philanthropist and eugenicist, founded the Human Betterment Foundation (d. 1942)
- 1926Frank Carson, Irish-English comedian and actor (d. 2012)
- 1932Stonewall Jackson, American singer-songwriter
- 1933Gordon Wharmby, English actor (d. 2002)
- 1949Nigel Havers, English actor
- 1954Mango, Italian singer-songwriter (d. 2014)
- 1976Catherine Clark, Canadian journalist
- 1979Adam LaRoche, American baseball player
- 1988Erik Lund, Swedish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 6.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 355Roman Emperor Constantius II promotes his cousin Julian to the rank of Caesar, entrusting him with the government of the Prefecture of the Gauls.
- 1789Pope Pius VI appoints Father John Carroll as the first Catholic bishop in the United States.
- 1856Scenes of Clerical Life, the first work of fiction by the author later known as George Eliot, is submitted for publication.
- 1939World War II: Sonderaktion Krakau takes place.
- 1941World War II: Soviet leader Joseph Stalin addresses the Soviet Union for only the second time during his 27-year rule. He falsely states that even though 350,000 troops were killed in German attacks so far, the Germans had lost 4.5 million soldiers and that Soviet victory was near.
- 1948Deputy commander-in-chief of the Eastern China Field Army General Su Yu launches a massive offensive toward Xuzhou, defended by seven different armies under the Suppression General Headquarter of Xuzhou Garrison, the Huaihai Campaign. The largest operational campaign of the Chinese Civil War begins.
- 1977The Kelly Barnes Dam, located above Toccoa Falls Bible College near Toccoa, Georgia, fails, killing 39.
- 1995The Rova of Antananarivo, home of the sovereigns of Madagascar from the 16th to 19th centuries, is destroyed by fire.
- 1999Australians vote to keep the Head of the Commonwealth as their head of state in the Australian republic referendum.
- 2012Tammy Baldwin becomes the first openly gay politician to be elected to the United States Senate.
View the complete list of historical events for November 6.
Curious about this Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 6 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ian McCulloch, Lauren Mayberry, Lauren Lee Smith, Thongchai McIntyre, Hinton Battle, Afrojack, Nick Searcy, Artemis Gounaki, Jules Bass, Dan Castellaneta.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 6 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 6, 1961.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Big Bad John by Jimmy Dean as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 6, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 14, 1941 – Karan Armstrong, American soprano and actress; February 5, 1977 – Simone Cristicchi, Italian singer-songwriter; June 13, 1938 – Gwynne Howell, Welsh actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 970