Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of November 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 0 minutes. Enjoy!
November 6, 1961 was a Monday and it was the 310th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 136 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,318 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 688 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1882Thomas H. Ince
- 1914Jonathan Harris
- 1941Guy Clark
- 1951John Falsey
- 1957Siobhán McCarthy
- 1968Kelly Rutherford
- 1970Ethan Hawke
- 1976Mike Herrera
- 1978Sandrine Blancke
- 1986Katie Leclerc
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 6.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 6.
- 1861Dennis Miller Bunker, American painter (d. 1890)
- 1921James Jones, American soldier, journalist, and author (d. 1977)
- 1948Sidney Blumenthal, American journalist
- 1949Brad Davis, American actor (d. 1991)
- 1957Cam Clarke, American voice actor and singer
- 1972Igors Samušonoks, Latvian wrestler
- 1972Thandie Newton, English actress and singer
- 1978Daniella Cicarelli, Brazilian model and television host
- 1978Taryn Manning, American singer-songwriter, actress, and fashion designer (Boomkat)
- 1983Jon Hume, Australian-New Zealand singer-songwriter and producer (Evermore)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 6.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1856Scenes of Clerical Life, the first work of fiction by the author later known as George Eliot, is submitted for publication.
- 1861American Civil War: Jefferson Davis is elected president of the Confederate States of America.
- 1865American Civil War: CSS Shenandoah is the last Confederate combat unit to surrender after circumnavigating the globe on a cruise on which it sank or captured 37 unarmed merchant vessels.
- 1869In New Brunswick, New Jersey, Rutgers College defeats Princeton University (then known as the College of New Jersey), 6–4, in the first official intercollegiate American football game.
- 1917World War I: Third Battle of Ypres ends: After three months of fierce fighting, Canadian forces take Passchendaele in Belgium.
- 1941World War II: Soviet leader Joseph Stalin addresses the Soviet Union for only the second time during his 27-year rule. He falsely states that even though 350,000 troops were killed in German attacks so far, the Germans had lost 4.5 million soldiers and that Soviet victory was near.
- 1942World War II: Carlson’s patrol during the Guadalcanal Campaign begins.
- 1965Cuba and the United States formally agree to begin an airlift for Cubans who want to go to the United States. By 1971, 250,000 Cubans had made use of this program.
- 1975Green March begins: Three hundred thousand unarmed Moroccans converge on the southern city of Tarfaya and wait for a signal from King Hassan II of Morocco to cross into Western Sahara.
- 1995Cleveland Browns relocation controversy: Art Modell announces that he signed a deal that would relocate the Cleveland Browns to Baltimore to become the Baltimore Ravens, the first time the city had a football team since 1983 when they were the Baltimore Colts.
View the complete list of historical events for November 6.
Curious about this Vanilla Plumberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 6 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dean Pitchford, Brenda Forbes, Red Foley, Predrag Miletić, Johnny Rivers, Dave Garroway, Big Boi, Austin Carlile, Nana Owada, Joe Murray.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 6 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 6, 1961.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Big Bad John by Jimmy Dean as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 6, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 25, 1922 – Shelagh Fraser, English actress (d. 2000); March 2, 1947 – Nelson Ned, Brazilian singer-songwriter (d. 2014); January 24, 1977 – Kensuke Kita, Japanese singer and guitarist (Asian Kung-Fu Generation).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,022