Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of November 1954 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 7, 1954 was a Sunday and it was the 311st day of the year 1954. The next time you can reuse your old 1954 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 293 days left before your next birthday. You will be 63 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,718 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 770 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Margaret Morris
- 1921Lisa Ben
- 1926Joan Sutherland
- 1929Lila Kaye
- 1956Judy Tenuta
- 1957John Benitez
- 1970Vilis Daudziņš
- 1979Otep Shamaya
- 1981Rina Uchiyama
- 1988Tinie Tempah
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 7.
- 1890Jan Matulka, Czech-American painter (d. 1972)
- 1906Eugene Carson Blake, American minister and educator (d. 1985)
- 1927Hiroshi Yamauchi, Japanese businessman (d. 2013)
- 1938Jim Kaat, American baseball player, coach, and sportscaster
- 1943Stephen Greenblatt, American theorist, scholar, and critic
- 1954Robin Beck, American singer-songwriter
- 1959Billy Gillispie, American basketball player and coach
- 1968Mark Preston, Australian engineer
- 1981Muhammad Hassan, American wrestler and educator
- 1996Lorde, New Zealand singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1775John Murray, the Royal Governor of the Colony of Virginia, starts the first mass emancipation of slaves in North America by issuing Lord Dunmore’s Offer of Emancipation, which offers freedom to slaves who abandoned their colonial masters in order to fight with Murray and the British.
- 1861American Civil War: Battle of Belmont: In Belmont, Missouri, Union forces led by General Ulysses S. Grant overrun a Confederate camp but are forced to retreat when Confederate reinforcements arrive.
- 1912The Deutsche Opernhaus (now Deutsche Oper Berlin) opens in the Berlin neighborhood of Charlottenburg, with a production of Beethoven’s Fidelio.
- 1916Jeannette Rankin is the first woman elected to the United States Congress.
- 1918Kurt Eisner overthrows the Wittelsbach dynasty in the Kingdom of Bavaria.
- 1931The Chinese Soviet Republic is proclaimed on the anniversary of the October Revolution.
- 1944Soviet spy Richard Sorge, a half-Russian, half-German World War I veteran, is hanged by his Japanese captors along with 34 of his ring.
- 1963Wunder von Lengede: In Germany, eleven miners are rescued from a collapsed mine after 14 days.
- 1975In Bangladesh, a joint force of people and soldiers takes part in an uprising led by Colonel Abu Taher that ousts and kills Brigadier Khaled Mosharraf, freeing the then house-arrested army chief and future president Maj-Gen. Ziaur Rahman. The day is occasionally observed as the National Revolution and Solidarity Day.
- 1989David Dinkins becomes the first African American to be elected Mayor of New York City.
View the complete list of historical events for November 7.
Curious about this Kiwi Whipped Cream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 7 and 1954 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Evan Peters, Amon Tobin, Anne-Julia Hagen, Susan Anton, Hanne Krogh, Avant, Marilyn Martin, Josh Gracin, Ralf Little, Tracey Gold.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 7 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 7, 1954.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 3, 1990 – Miranda Chartrand, Canadian-English singer (Miranda Chartrand and Adam Nichols); October 30, 1984 – Eva Marcille, American model and actress; May 6, 1915 – Orson Welles, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1985).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 946