Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of November 1954 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 7, 1954 was a Sunday and it was the 311st day of the year 1954. The next time you can reuse your old 1954 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 45 days left before your next birthday. You will be 63 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,966 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 778 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Maria Teresa de Noronha
- 1921Lisa Ben
- 1929Lila Kaye
- 1938Dee Clark
- 1967David Guetta
- 1970Morgan Spurlock
- 1971Matthew Ryan
- 1975Venkat Prabhu
- 1980Luciana Salazar
- 1990Joelle Hadjia
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 7.
- 1888C. V. Raman, Indian physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1970)
- 1893Leatrice Joy, American actress (d. 1985)
- 1938Jake Gibbs, American baseball player and coach
- 1941Angelo Scola, Italian cardinal
- 1944Luigi Riva, Italian footballer and manager
- 1954Kamal Haasan, Indian actor, singer, producer, and screenwriter
- 1965Sigrun Wodars, German runner and physiotherapist
- 1976Rob Caggiano, American guitarist and producer (Anthrax, Boiler Room, and The Damned Things)
- 1980James Franklin, New Zealand cricketer
- 1990Matt Corby, Australian singer-songwriter and guitarist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1837In Alton, Illinois, abolitionist printer Elijah P. Lovejoy is shot dead by a mob while attempting to protect his printing shop from being destroyed a third time.
- 1861American Civil War: Battle of Belmont: In Belmont, Missouri, Union forces led by General Ulysses S. Grant overrun a Confederate camp but are forced to retreat when Confederate reinforcements arrive.
- 1874A cartoon by Thomas Nast in Harper’s Weekly, is considered the first important use of an elephant as a symbol for the United States Republican Party.
- 1907Jesús García saves the entire town of Nacozari de García by driving a burning train full of dynamite six kilometers (3.7 miles) away before it can explode.
- 1918Kurt Eisner overthrows the Wittelsbach dynasty in the Kingdom of Bavaria.
- 1989David Dinkins becomes the first African American to be elected Mayor of New York City.
- 1989Douglas Wilder wins the governor’s seat in Virginia, becoming the first elected African American governor in the United States.
- 1989East German Prime Minister Willi Stoph, along with his entire cabinet, is forced to resign after huge anti-government protests.
- 1990Mary Robinson becomes the first woman to be elected President of the Republic of Ireland.
- 2001SABENA, the national airline of Belgium, goes bankrupt.
View the complete list of historical events for November 7.
Curious about this Pink Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 7 and 1954 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jelena Rozga, Angèle Arsenault, D. Boon, Chris Burke, Robyn Lively, Lorne Michaels, Doris Hare, Steve Millar, Tomoko Kawakami, Queenie Watts.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 7 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 7, 1954.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 27, 1987 – Yuria Haga, Japanese model and actress; April 2, 1986 – Mykki Blanco, American rapper; February 9, 1985 – Rachel Melvin, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 964