Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of October 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 14, 1961 was a Saturday and it was the 287th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 202 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,252 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 686 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Ruth Hale
- 1909Dorothy Kingsley
- 1930Robert Parker
- 1940Cliff Richard
- 1953Shelley Ackerman
- 1963Lori Petty
- 1965Karyn White
- 1970Takako Katou
- 1975Shaznay Lewis
- 1977Carmen Soo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 14.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 14.
- 1630Sophia of Hanover (d. 1714)
- 1842Joe Start, American baseball player and manager (d. 1927)
- 1940Perrie Mans, South African snooker player
- 1948David Ruprecht, American game show host and actor
- 1962Trevor Goddard, English-American actor (d. 2003)
- 1964Neşe Erberk, Turkish model and businesswoman, Miss Europe 1984
- 1968Johnny Goudie, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, producer, and actor (Goudie)
- 1976Nataša Kejžar, Slovenian swimmer
- 1984Alex Scott, English foorballer
- 1990Raquel Diaz, American wrestler and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 14.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1773Just before the beginning of the American Revolutionary War, several of the British East India Company’s tea ships are set ablaze at the old seaport of Annapolis, Maryland.
- 1880Mexican soldiers kill Victorio, one of the greatest Apache military strategists.
- 1913Senghenydd Colliery Disaster, the United Kingdom’s worst coal mining accident, occurs, and it claims the lives of 439 miners.
- 1938The first flight of the Curtiss Aircraft Company’s P-40 Warhawk fighter plane.
- 1940Balham underground station disaster in London, England, sixty-six people in the station were killed during the Nazi Luftwaffe air raids on Great Britain.
- 1949Chinese Civil War: Chinese Communist forces occupy the city of Guangzhou (Canton), in Guangdong, China.
- 1968Vietnam War: Twenty-seven soldiers are arrested at the Presidio of San Francisco in California for their peaceful protest of stockade conditions and the Vietnam War.
- 1973In the Thammasat student uprising over 100,000 people protest in Thailand against the Thanom military government, 77 are killed and 857 are injured by soldiers.
- 1983Maurice Bishop, Prime Minister of Grenada, is overthrown and later executed in a military coup d'état led by Bernard Coard.
- 1994The Palestinian leader, Yasser Arafat, The Prime Minister of Israel, Yitzhak Rabin, and the Foreign Minister of Israel, Shimon Peres, receive the Nobel Peace Prize for their role in the establishment of the Oslo Accords and the framing of the future Palestinian Self Government.
View the complete list of historical events for October 14.
Curious about this Glazed Pink Flamingo? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 14 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lindsay Price, Edy Williams, Warren Oates, Najwa Karam, Georges Descrières, Hiromi Nagasaku, Charly McClain, Stuart Whitman, Johnny Copeland, Hal Ashby.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 14 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 14, 1961.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hit the Road Jack by Ray Charles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 16, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 9, 1990 – Lauren Socha, English actress; July 14, 1985 – Tuna, Albanian-Macedonian singer; December 16, 1993 – Rikako Sakata, Japanese model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 972