Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of October 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 14, 1961 was a Saturday and it was the 287th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 113 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,341 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 689 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1884Jimmy Conlin
- 1930Robert Parker
- 1940Cliff Richard
- 1952Rick Aviles
- 1957Kenny Neal
- 1963Yim Jae-beom
- 1967Stephen A. Smith
- 1977Tina Dico
- 1985Sherlyn González
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 14.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 14.
- 1609Ernest Günther, Duke of Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Augustenburg (d. 1689)
- 1938Shula Marks, South African historian and academic
- 1941Laurie Lawrence, Australian rugby player and coach
- 1945Colin Hodgkinson, English bass player (Whitesnake and The Spencer Davis Group)
- 1950Joey Travolta, American actor, director, and producer
- 1951Aad van den Hoek, Dutch cyclist
- 1962Chris Thomas King, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, producer, and actor
- 1967Cha In-pyo, South Korean actor and singer
- 1980Ami Ishii, Japanese model
- 1987Jay Pharoah, American comedian and actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 14.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1066Norman Conquest: Battle of Hastings: In England on Senlac Hill, seven miles from Hastings, the Norman forces of William the Conqueror defeat the English army and kill King Harold II of England.
- 1322Robert the Bruce of Scotland defeats King Edward II of England at Byland, forcing Edward to accept Scotland’s independence.
- 1805Battle of Elchingen, France defeats Austria.
- 1812Work on London’s Regent’s Canal starts.
- 1888Louis Le Prince films first motion picture: Roundhay Garden Scene.
- 1943José P. Laurel takes the oath of office as President of the Philippines (Second Philippine Republic).
- 1944Linked to a plot to assassinate Adolf Hitler, Field Marshal Erwin Rommel is forced to commit suicide.
- 1966The city of Montreal begins the operation of its underground Montreal Metro rapid-transit system.
- 1968Vietnam War: Twenty-seven soldiers are arrested at the Presidio of San Francisco in California for their peaceful protest of stockade conditions and the Vietnam War.
- 2006The college football brawl between University of Miami and Florida International University leads to suspensions of 31 players of both teams.
View the complete list of historical events for October 14.
Curious about this Pink Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 14 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Emma de Caunes, Robin Sachs, Britt Nicole, Linval Thompson, Yuki Saito, Jordi Mollà, Dominic Lucero, Gil Moore, James Coburn, Robert Plant.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 14 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 14, 1961.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hit the Road Jack by Ray Charles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 16, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 14, 1992 – Tori Kelly, American singer-songwriter; July 19, 1976 – Benedict Cumberbatch, English actor; December 22, 1911 – Danny O'Dea, English actor (d. 2003).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 925