Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of October 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 14, 1961 was a Saturday and it was the 287th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 268 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,186 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 684 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Robert Webber
- 1930Robert Parker
- 1944Udo Kier
- 1945Lesley Joseph
- 1946Justin Hayward
- 1952Harry Anderson
- 1956Arleen Sorkin
- 1968Johnny Goudie
- 1974Shaggy 2 Dope
- 1977Tina Dico
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 14.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 14.
- 1563Jodocus Hondius, Flemish engraver and cartographer (d. 1611)
- 1924Robert Webber, American actor (d. 1989)
- 1935La Monte Young, American composer
- 1941Art Shamsky, American baseball player and manager
- 1942Péter Nádas, Hungarian author and playwright
- 1957Kenny Neal, American actor, singer, and guitarist (Downchild Blues Band)
- 1977Tina Dico, Danish singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1982Ryan Hall, American runner
- 1983Lin Dan, Chinese badminton player
- 1992Savannah Outen, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 14.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1805Battle of Elchingen, France defeats Austria.
- 1880Mexican soldiers kill Victorio, one of the greatest Apache military strategists.
- 1882University of the Punjab is founded in a part of India that later became West Pakistan.
- 1913Senghenydd Colliery Disaster, the United Kingdom’s worst coal mining accident, occurs, and it claims the lives of 439 miners.
- 1938The first flight of the Curtiss Aircraft Company’s P-40 Warhawk fighter plane.
- 1949Chinese Civil War: Chinese Communist forces occupy the city of Guangzhou (Canton), in Guangdong, China.
- 1949Eleven leaders of the American Communist Party are convicted, after a nine-month trial in a Federal District Court, of conspiring to advocate the violent overthrow of the U.S. Federal Government.
- 1956Dr. B. R. Ambedkar, the Indian Untouchable caste leader, converts to Buddhism along with 385,000 of his followers (see Neo-Buddhism).
- 1964Martin Luther King, Jr. received the Nobel Peace Prize for combating racial inequality through nonviolence.
- 2006The college football brawl between University of Miami and Florida International University leads to suspensions of 31 players of both teams.
View the complete list of historical events for October 14.
Curious about this Amethyst? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 14 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Richard Desjardins, Kaori Natori, Juanita Bynum, Danny Wallace, Bella Flores, Louis Quilico, Michael Wong, Eiza González, Tao Okamoto, Peter Hawkins.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 14 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 14, 1961.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hit the Road Jack by Ray Charles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 16, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 22, 1959 – Musa Uzunlar, Turkish actor; March 4, 1948 – Shakin' Stevens, Welsh singer-songwriter (Shakin' Stevens and the Sunsets); December 25, 1906 – Lew Grade, Ukrainian-English film producer (d. 1998).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 917