Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of October 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 14, 1961 was a Saturday and it was the 287th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 168 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,286 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 687 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1946Dan McCafferty
- 1947Norman Harris
- 1949Katy Manning
- 1962Trevor Goddard
- 1964David Kaye
- 1970Daniela Peštová
- 1977Tina Dico
- 1985Daniel Clark
- 1985Sherlyn González
- 1988Max Thieriot
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 14.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 14.
- 1941Laurie Lawrence, Australian rugby player and coach
- 1949Françoise Pascal, Mauritian-English actress
- 1957Michel Després, Canadian lawyer and politician
- 1962Chris Thomas King, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, producer, and actor
- 1962Trevor Goddard, English-American actor (d. 2003)
- 1974Viktor Röthlin, Swiss runner
- 1976Henry Mateo, Dominican baseball player
- 1977Carmen Soo, Malaysian model and actress
- 1987Jay Pharoah, American comedian and actor
- 1990Raquel Diaz, American wrestler and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 14.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1656Massachusetts enacts the first punitive legislation against the Religious Society of Friends (Quakers). The marriage of church-and-state in Puritanism makes them regard the Quakers as spiritually apostate and politically subversive.
- 1773Just before the beginning of the American Revolutionary War, several of the British East India Company’s tea ships are set ablaze at the old seaport of Annapolis, Maryland.
- 1773The first recorded Ministry of Education, the Commission of National Education, is formed in the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth.
- 1898The steamer ship SS Mohegan sinks after impacting the Manacles near Cornwall, United Kingdom, killing 106.
- 1913Senghenydd Colliery Disaster, the United Kingdom’s worst coal mining accident, occurs, and it claims the lives of 439 miners.
- 1915World War I: The Kingdom of Bulgaria joins the Central Powers.
- 1939The GS U-47 sinks the British battleship HMS Royal Oak within her harbour at Scapa Flow, Scotland.
- 1944Linked to a plot to assassinate Adolf Hitler, Field Marshal Erwin Rommel is forced to commit suicide.
- 1957Queen Elizabeth II becomes the first Canadian monarch to open up an annual session of the Canadian Parliament, presenting her Speech from the throne in Ottawa, Canada.
- 1984“Baby Fae” receives a heart transplant from a baboon.
View the complete list of historical events for October 14.
Curious about this Blue Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 14 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: RJ Mitte, Emmaline Henry, Niall Breslin, Zuleikha Robinson, Big Van Vader, Robert Coogan, Haley Scarnato, Olof Ås, Emmanuelle Seigner, Nancy Honeytree.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 14 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on October 14, 1961.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hit the Road Jack by Ray Charles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 16, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 27, 1933 – Will Sampson, American actor and painter (d. 1987); March 12, 1949 – Moctesuma Esparza, American actor and producer; July 15, 1968 – Eddie Griffin, American comedian, actor, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 947