Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of October 2014 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 17, 2014 was a Friday and it was the 290th day of the year 2014. The next time you can reuse your old 2014 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 111 days left before your next birthday. You will be 3 years old when that day comes. There have been 985 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 33 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Marsha Hunt
- 1946Bob Seagren
- 1960Guy Henry
- 1967Kim Seung-jun
- 1971Chris Kirkpatrick
- 1977Hiroyuki Hirayama
- 1979Koichiro Nishi
- 1979Marcela Bovio
- 1983Riki Miura
- 1990Bianca Bree
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 17.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 17.
- 1817Syed Ahmad Khan, Indian philosopher and scholar (d. 1898)
- 1921Maria Gorokhovskaya, Russian-Israeli gymnast (d. 2001)
- 1923Barney Kessel, American guitarist and composer (d. 2004)
- 1925Harry Carpenter, English sportscaster (d. 2010)
- 1934Alan Garner, English author and playwright
- 1947Simi Garewal, Indian actress and director
- 1966Danny Ferry, American basketball player and manager
- 1977Ryan McGinley, American photographer
- 1985Carlos González, Venezuelan baseball player
- 1988Christina Crawford, American wrestler and dancer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 17.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1456The University of Greifswald is established, making it the second oldest university in northern Europe (also for a period the oldest in Sweden, and Prussia).
- 1558Poczta Polska, the Polish postal service, is founded.
- 1604Kepler’s Supernova: German astronomer Johannes Kepler observes a supernova in the constellation Ophiuchus.
- 1919RCA is incorporated as the Radio Corporation of America.
- 1943The Burma Railway (Burma–Thailand Railway) is completed.
- 1964Prime Minister of Australia Robert Menzies opens the artificial Lake Burley Griffin in the middle of the capital Canberra.
- 1965The 1964–65 New York World’s Fair closes after a two-year run. More than 51 million people had attended the event.
- 1966A fire at a building in New York City kills 12 firefighters, the fire department’s deadliest day until the September 11, 2001 attacks.
- 1966Botswana and Lesotho join the United Nations.
- 1980As part of the Holy See–United Kingdom relations a British monarch makes the first state visit to the Vatican
View the complete list of historical events for October 17.
Curious about this Golden Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 17 and 2014 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Stella Mwangi, Mandy Capristo, Bea Wain, Richard Marner, Jesper Christensen, Alfredo Kraus, Anthony Michaels-Moore, Marco Leonardi, Babi Xavier, Marla Gibbs.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 17 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 17, 2014.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was All About That Bass by Meghan Trainor as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 18, 2014). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 22, 1987 – Joe Dempsie, English actor; March 12, 1939 – Lyndsie Holland, English actress and singer (d. 2014); August 21, 1950 – Patrick Juvet, Swiss singer-songwriter and model.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,026