Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of October 2014 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 17, 2014 was a Friday and it was the 290th day of the year 2014. The next time you can reuse your old 2014 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 274 days left before your next birthday. You will be 3 years old when that day comes. There have been 822 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 28 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Rita Hayworth
- 1933The Singing Nun
- 1946Cameron Mackintosh
- 1948Margot Kidder
- 1963Norm Macdonald
- 1975Despina Olympiou
- 1979Marcela Bovio
- 1984Chris Lowell
- 1988Yuko Oshima
- 1990Bianca Bree
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 17.
- 1688Domenico Zipoli, Italian missionary and composer (d. 1726)
- 1898Shinichi Suzuki, Japanese violinist and educator (d. 1998)
- 1937Paxton Whitehead, English actor
- 1946Ronni Chasen, American publicist (d. 2010)
- 1960Philippe Sands, American lawyer and academic
- 1960Rob Marshall, American director, producer, and choreographer
- 1966Mark Gatiss, English actor, screenwriter, and author
- 1966Shaun Edwards, English rugby player and coach
- 1977Hiroyuki Hirayama, Japanese actor
- 1983Mitch Talbot, American baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1604Kepler’s Supernova: German astronomer Johannes Kepler observes a supernova in the constellation Ophiuchus.
- 1660Nine regicides, the men who signed the death warrant of Charles I, are hanged, drawn and quartered.
- 1907Guglielmo Marconi’s company begins the first commercial transatlantic wireless service between Glace Bay, Nova Scotia, Canada and Clifden, Ireland.
- 1912Bulgaria, Greece and Serbia declare war on the Ottoman Empire, joining Montenegro in the First Balkan War.
- 1933Albert Einstein flees Nazi Germany and moves to the United States.
- 1940The body of Communist propagandist Willi Münzenberg found in South France, starting a never-resolved mystery.
- 1956Donald Byrne and Bobby Fischer play a famous chess game called The Game of the Century. Fischer beat Byrne and wins a Brilliancy prize.
- 1956The first commercial nuclear power station is officially opened by Queen Elizabeth II in Sellafield,in Cumbria, England.
- 1979The Department of Education Organization Act is signed into law creating the US Department of Education and US Department of Health and Human Services.
- 2003The pinnacle is fitted on the roof of Taipei 101, a 101-floor skyscraper in Taipei, allowing it to surpass the Petronas Twin Towers in Kuala Lumpur by 56 m and become the world’s tallest highrise.
View the complete list of historical events for October 17.
Curious about this Grape Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 17 and 2014 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Marilyn Horne, Rick Ross, Génesis Rodríguez, Joey Covington, Regina King, Mark Metcalf, Donny Osmond, Fifi D'Orsay, Tülin Şahin, Nicola Di Bari.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 17 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 17, 2014.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was All About That Bass by Meghan Trainor as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 18, 2014). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 28, 1961 – Orla Brady, Irish actress; November 28, 1984 – Trey Songz, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor; March 7, 1914 – Lee Young, American singer and drummer (d. 2008).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 941