Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of October 1949 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 18, 1949 was a Tuesday and it was the 291st day of the year 1949. The next time you can reuse your old 1949 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 57 days left before your next birthday. You will be 68 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,780 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 839 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1934Inger Stevens
- 1949Joe Egan
- 1950Om Puri
- 1951Pam Dawber
- 1956Alkistis Protopsalti
- 1976Zhou Xun
- 1978Jaime Koeppe
- 1978Kenji Wu
- 1982Thierry Amiel
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 18.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 18.
- 1405Pope Pius II (d. 1464)
- 1897Isabel Briggs Myers, American theorist and author (d. 1980)
- 1920Melina Mercouri, Greek actress, singer, and politician, 9th Greek Minister of Culture (d. 1994)
- 1923Jessie Mae Hemphill, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2008)
- 1939Flavio Cotti, Swiss lawyer and politician, 82nd President of the Swiss Confederation
- 1949Joe Egan, Scottish singer-songwriter (Stealers Wheel)
- 1951Terry McMillan, American author and screenwriter
- 1955David Twohy, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1979Jaroslav Drobný, Czech footballer
- 1987Zac Efron, American actor and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 18.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 614King Chlothar II promulgates the Edict of Paris (Edictum Chlotacharii), a sort of Frankish Magna Carta that defend the rights of the Frankish nobles while it excludes Jews from all civil employment in the Frankish Kingdom.
- 1210Pope Innocent III excommunicates Otto IV, Holy Roman Emperor.
- 1356Basel earthquake, the most significant historic seismological event north of the Alps, destroys the town of Basel, Switzerland.
- 1540Spanish conquistador Hernando de Soto’s forces destroy the fortified town of Mabila in present-day Alabama, killing Tuskaloosa.
- 1797Treaty of Campo Formio is signed between France and Austria
- 1912First Balkan War: King Peter I of Serbia issues a declaration “To the Serbian People”, as his country joins the war.
- 1921The Crimean Autonomous Soviet Socialist Republic is formed as part of the Russian Soviet Federative Socialist Republic.
- 1929The Judicial Committee of the Privy Council overrules the Supreme Court of Canada in Edwards v. Canada when it declares that women are considered “Persons” under Canadian law.
- 1954Texas Instruments announces the first transistor radio.
- 2004Myanmar prime minister Khin Nyunt is ousted and placed under house arrest by the State Peace and Development Council on charges of corruption.
View the complete list of historical events for October 18.
Curious about this Kiwi Fruit Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 18 and 1949 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tatiana Troyanos, Sasha Roiz, Jerry Butler, Susan Flannery, Steve Gibb, Yousra, Mari Yaguchi, Magda Apanowicz, Hiroko Shimabukuro, Bertil Norström.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 18 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 18, 1949.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 17, 1951 – Cassandra Peterson, American actress, television host, and producer; March 12, 1948 – James Taylor, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; August 19, 1980 – Russell Kane, English comedian and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,031