Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of October 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 22, 1989 was a Sunday and it was the 295th day of the year 1989. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 207 days left before your next birthday. You will be 28 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,020 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 339 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1885Giovanni Martinelli
- 1913Tamara Desni
- 1929Dory Previn
- 1938Derek Jacobi
- 1946Eddie Brigati
- 1952Julie Dash
- 1960Cris Kirkwood
- 1961Takaaki Ishibashi
- 1966Valeria Golino
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 22.
- 1882N. C. Wyeth, American painter and illustrator (d. 1945)
- 1907Jimmie Foxx, American baseball player, coach, and manager (d. 1967)
- 1921Alexander Kronrod, Russian mathematician and computer scientist (d. 1986)
- 1938K. Indrapala, Sri Lankan historian and academic
- 1966Yuri Arbachakov, Russian-Japanese boxer
- 1968Stéphane Quintal, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1970Amy Redford, American actress, director, and producer
- 1978Dion Glover, American basketball player and coach
- 1979Doni, Brazilian footballer
- 1995Stevie Lynn Jones, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1707Scilly naval disaster: four British Royal Navy ships run aground near the Isles of Scilly because of faulty navigation. Admiral Sir Cloudesley Shovell and thousands of sailors drown.
- 1777American Revolutionary War: American defenders of Fort Mercer on the Delaware River repulse repeated Hessian attacks in the Battle of Red Bank.
- 1859Spain declares war on Morocco.
- 1877The Blantyre mining disaster in Scotland kills 207 miners.
- 1884Greenwich, in London, England, is adopted as Universal Time meridian of longitude by the International Meridian Conference.
- 1928Phi Sigma Alpha fraternity is founded at the University of Puerto Rico, Río Piedras Campus.
- 1941World War II: French resistance member Guy Môquet and 29 other hostages are executed by the Germans in retaliation for the death of a German officer.
- 1966The Soviet Union launches Luna 12.
- 1975The Soviet unmanned space mission Venera 9 lands on Venus.
- 2006A Panama Canal expansion proposal is approved by 77.8% of voters in a National referendum held in Panama.
View the complete list of historical events for October 22.
Curious about this Blue Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 22 and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Spike Feresten, Mariette Hartley, Corey Sevier, Jason Schwartzman, Kim Sung-soo, Urara Takano, Janet Gaynor, Bruce Greenwood, Johnny Knoxville, Eunhyuk.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 22 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 22, 1989.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Miss You Much by Janet Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 28, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 10, 1967 – Mart Sander, Estonian actor, singer, director, and author; June 18, 1980 – Colin Munroe, Canadian singer-songwriter and producer; March 21, 1939 – Kathleen Widdoes, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 901