Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of October 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 22, 1989 was a Sunday and it was the 295th day of the year 1989. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 151 days left before your next birthday. You will be 28 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,076 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 341 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1942Annette Funicello
- 1943Catherine E. Coulson
- 1946Eddie Brigati
- 1952Julie Dash
- 1963Brian Boitano
- 1965John Wesley Harding
- 1967Rita Guerra
- 1971Budoy Marabiles
- 1985Federico Ágreda
- 1990Daisy Wood-Davis
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 22.
- 1886Erik Bergman, Swedish minister (d. 1970)
- 1907Jimmie Foxx, American baseball player, coach, and manager (d. 1967)
- 1922Juan Carlos Lorenzo, Argentinian footballer and manager (d. 2001)
- 1925Slater Martin, American basketball player and coach (d. 2012)
- 1928Nelson Pereira dos Santos, Brazilian director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1941Charles Keating, English-American actor (d. 2014)
- 1943Seif Sharif Hamad, Zanzibari politician, 2nd Chief Minister of Zanzibar
- 1945Sheila Sherwood, English long jumper
- 1946Richard McGonagle, American actor
- 1986Kenji Ebisawa, Japanese actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1575Foundation of Aguascalientes.
- 1633Battle of Liaoluo Bay: The Ming dynasty defeats the Dutch East India Company.
- 1859Spain declares war on Morocco.
- 1866A plebiscite ratifies the annexion of Veneto and Mantua to Italy, occurred three days before, on October 19.
- 1878The first rugby match under floodlights takes place in Salford, between Broughton and Swinton.
- 1879Using a filament of carbonized thread, Thomas Edison tests the first practical electric incandescent light bulb (it lasted 13½ hours before burning out).
- 1963A BAC One-Eleven prototype airliner crashes in UK with the loss of all on board.
- 1966The Supremes become the first all-female music group to attain a No. 1 selling album (The Supremes A' Go-Go).
- 1975The Soviet unmanned space mission Venera 9 lands on Venus.
- 1976Red Dye No. 4 is banned by the US Food and Drug Administration after it is discovered that it causes tumors in the bladders of dogs. The dye is still used in Canada.
View the complete list of historical events for October 22.
Curious about this Glazed White Pearl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 22 and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Moe Howard, Tyler Christopher, Zachary Quinto, Rory McGrath, Sarah Churchill, Dylan Mattingly, Asin, Barbecue Bob, Zanjoe Marudo, Hugh Laurie.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 22 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 22, 1989.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Miss You Much by Janet Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 28, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 2, 1942 – Bo Hopkins, American actor; May 27, 1955 – Eric Bischoff, American wrestler, manager, and producer; March 24, 1944 – R. Lee Ermey, American sergeant and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 901