Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of October 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 22, 1989 was a Sunday and it was the 295th day of the year 1989. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 239 days left before your next birthday. You will be 28 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,988 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 338 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Kathleen Ankers
- 1924Blake Butler
- 1943Jan de Bont
- 1943Robert Long
- 1946Richard McGonagle
- 1952Jeff Goldblum
- 1967Carlos Mencia
- 1974Tim Kinsella
- 1976Jon Foreman
- 1992Sofia Vassilieva
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 22.
- 1870Lord Alfred Douglas, English author and poet (d. 1945)
- 1913Robert Capa, Hungarian-American photographer and journalist (d. 1954)
- 1924Blake Butler, English actor (d. 1981)
- 1928Nelson Pereira dos Santos, Brazilian director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1939George Cohen, English footballer
- 1941Charles Keating, English-American actor (d. 2014)
- 1948Mike Hendrick, English cricketer, coach, and umpire
- 1959Arto Salminen, Finnish journalist and author (d. 2005)
- 1972Saffron Burrows, English actress
- 1973Mark van der Zijden, Dutch swimmer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 451The Council of Chalcedon adopts the Chalcedonian Creed regarding the divine and human nature of Jesus Christ.
- 1383The 1383–85 Crisis in Portugal: King Fernando dies without a male heir to the Portuguese throne, sparking a period of civil war and disorder.
- 1836Sam Houston is inaugurated as the first President of the Republic of Texas.
- 1844The Great Anticipation: Millerites, followers of William Miller, anticipate the end of the world in conjunction with the Second Advent of Christ. The following day became known as the Great Disappointment.
- 1859Spain declares war on Morocco.
- 1895In Paris an express train derails after overrunning the buffer stop, crossing almost 30 m of concourse before crashing through a wall and falling 10 m to the road below.
- 1924Toastmasters International is founded.
- 1957Vietnam War: First United States casualties in Vietnam.
- 1964Jean-Paul Sartre is awarded the Nobel Prize in Literature, but turns down the honor.
- 2013The Australian Capital Territory becomes the first Australian jurisdiction to legalize same-sex marriage with the Marriage Equality (Same Sex) Act 2013
View the complete list of historical events for October 22.
Curious about this Green Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 22 and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Henry Rollins, Ice-T, George Murphy, Tommy Cash, Sylvain Cossette, Charles Reisner, Robert Rodriguez, Terry Jacks, Kad Merad, Peter Brook.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 22 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 22, 1989.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Miss You Much by Janet Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 28, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 22, 1953 – Sylvia Chang, Taiwanese actress, singer, director, and screenwriter; September 3, 1959 – Merritt Butrick, American actor (d. 1989); May 10, 1958 – Vlada Divljan, Serbian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Idoli and Apartchiks) (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 915