Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of October 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 22, 1989 was a Sunday and it was the 295th day of the year 1989. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 66 days left before your next birthday. You will be 28 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,161 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 344 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1894Mei Lanfang
- 1921Georges Brassens
- 1929Michael Birkett, 2nd Baron Birkett
- 1943Catherine Deneuve
- 1960Cris Kirkwood
- 1980Şahan Gökbakar
- 1981Michael Fishman
- 1985Manpei Takagi
- 1995Stevie Lynn Jones
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 22.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 22.
- 1071William IX, Duke of Aquitaine (d. 1126)
- 1900Ashfaqulla Khan, Indian activist (d. 1927)
- 1922Juan Carlos Lorenzo, Argentinian footballer and manager (d. 2001)
- 1928Nelson Pereira dos Santos, Brazilian director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1929Dory Previn, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2012)
- 1949Vasilios Magginas, Greek politician, Greek Minister of Employment (d. 2015)
- 1956Frank DiPino, American baseball player and coach
- 1957Gerd Nagel, German high jumper
- 1988Elena Muhhina, Estonian figure skater
- 1988Matt Evans, Filipino actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 22.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 4004 BCThe world was created at approximately six o'clock in the evening, according to the Ussher chronology.
- 1575Foundation of Aguascalientes.
- 1875First telegraphic connection in Argentina.
- 1966The Supremes become the first all-female music group to attain a No. 1 selling album (The Supremes A' Go-Go).
- 1975The Soviet unmanned space mission Venera 9 lands on Venus.
- 1981The United States Federal Labor Relations Authority votes to decertify the Professional Air Traffic Controllers Organization for its strike the previous August.
- 1999Maurice Papon, an official in the Vichy France government during World War II, is jailed for crimes against humanity.
- 2006A Panama Canal expansion proposal is approved by 77.8% of voters in a National referendum held in Panama.
- 2007Raid on Anuradhapura Air Force Base is carried out by 21 Tamil Tiger commandos. All except one died in this attack. Eight Sri Lanka Air Force planes are destroyed and 10 damaged.
- 2013The Australian Capital Territory becomes the first Australian jurisdiction to legalize same-sex marriage with the Marriage Equality (Same Sex) Act 2013
View the complete list of historical events for October 22.
Curious about this Perfect Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 22 and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rosa Blasi, Sarah Churchill, Elliphant, Danielle Brisebois, Dave Days, Lefteris Pantazis, Paulina Rubio, Gwen Welles, Randall Batinkoff, Angela Lindvall.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 22 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on October 22, 1989.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Miss You Much by Janet Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 28, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 20, 1965 – John Michael Montgomery, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; July 13, 1937 – Jack Purvis, English actor (d. 1997); March 9, 1975 – Chaske Spencer, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,046