Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 25th of October 1946 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 25, 1946 was a Friday and it was the 298th day of the year 1946. The next time you can reuse your old 1946 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 282 days left before your next birthday. You will be 71 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,651 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 869 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1956Paul Regina
- 1965Mathieu Amalric
- 1970Adam Pascal
- 1970Ed Robertson
- 1972Sayuri Uchida
- 1975Giorgos Tsalikis
- 1979Bat for Lashes
- 1981Young Rome
- 1984Sara Lumholdt
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 25.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 25.
- 1889Smoky Joe Wood, American baseball player and coach (d. 1985)
- 1904Cemal Reşit Rey, Turkish pianist, composer, and conductor (d. 1985)
- 1925Takis, Greek sculptor
- 1930Harold Brodkey, American author and academic (d. 1996)
- 1940Jimmy Herman, Canadian actor (d. 2013)
- 1948Dan Gable, American wrestler and coach
- 1970Adam Goldberg, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1971Rosie Ledet, American singer-songwriter and accordion player
- 1975Giorgos Tsalikis, Greek singer
- 1983Gyptian, Jamaican singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 25.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1415Hundred Years’ War: nowrap Henry V of England and his lightly armoured infantry and archers defeat the heavily armoured French cavalry in the Battle of Agincourt on Saint Crispin’s Day.
- 1616Dutch sea-captain Dirk Hartog makes second recorded landfall by a European on Australian soil, at the later-named Dirk Hartog Island off the West Australian coast.
- 1812War of 1812: The American frigate, USS United States, commanded by Stephen Decatur, captures the British frigate HMS Macedonian.
- 1828St Katharine Docks open in London.
- 1917Traditionally understood date of the October Revolution, involving the capture of the Winter Palace, Petrograd, Russia. The date refers to the Julian Calendar date, and corresponds with November 7 in the Gregorian calendar.
- 1944Heinrich Himmler orders a crackdown on the Edelweiss Pirates, a loosely organized youth culture in Nazi Germany that had assisted army deserters and others to hide from the Third Reich.
- 1944The Romanian city of Carei is liberated by Romanian and Soviet forces from Nazi-Hungarian occupation.
- 1983Operation Urgent Fury: The United States and its Caribbean allies invade Grenada, six days after Prime Minister Maurice Bishop and several of his supporters are executed in a coup d'état.
- 1997After a brief civil war which has driven President Pascal Lissouba out of Brazzaville, Denis Sassou Nguesso proclaims himself the President of the Republic of the Congo.
- 2009The October 2009 Baghdad bombings kills 155 and wounds at least 721.
View the complete list of historical events for October 25.
Curious about this Royal Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 25 and 1946 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Anna Abreu, Beth Nielsen Chapman, Mickey Hardt, Brian Krause, Richard Carlson, Charlotte Gainsbourg, Billy Kidman, Steve Hindalong, Donna Pescow, Gwyneth Paltrow.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 25 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 25, 1946.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 29, 1975 – Daniel Tosh, American comedian and actor; August 12, 1992 – Teo Gheorghiu, Swiss-Canadian pianist and actor; March 7, 1945 – Arthur Lee, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Love) (d. 2006).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 933