Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 25th of October 1946 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 25, 1946 was a Friday and it was the 298th day of the year 1946. The next time you can reuse your old 1946 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 63 days left before your next birthday. You will be 71 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,870 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 876 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1886Leo G. Carroll
- 1940Jimmy Herman
- 1947Glenn Tipton
- 1952Mollie O'Brien
- 1955Glynis Barber
- 1971Craig Robinson
- 1971Rosie Ledet
- 1975Giorgos Tsalikis
- 1977Rakan Rushaidat
- 1985Ayahi Takagaki
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 25.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 25.
- 1944Azizan Abdul Razak, Malaysian politician, 10th Menteri Besar of Kedah (d. 2013)
- 1951Richard Lloyd, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Television and Rocket from the Tombs)
- 1962Darlene Vogel, American actress
- 1966Wendel Clark, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1970J. A. Adande, American journalist and academic
- 1971Leslie Grossman, American actress
- 1971Midori Gotō, Japanese-American violinist and educator
- 1974Lee Byung-kyu, South Korean baseball player
- 1985Daniele Padelli, Italian footballer
- 1990Niall Donohue, Irish hurler (d. 2013)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 25.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1854The Battle of Balaclava during the Crimean War (Charge of the Light Brigade).
- 1900The United Kingdom annexes the Transvaal.
- 1924The Zinoviev letter, which Zinoviev himself denied writing, is published in the Daily Mail. The Labour party would later blame this letter for the Conservatives’ landslide election win.
- 1938The Archbishop of Dubuque, Francis J. L. Beckman, denounces swing music as “a degenerated musical system… turned loose to gnaw away at the moral fiber of young people”, warning that it leads down a “primrose path to hell”. His warning is widely ignored.
- 1944The USS Tang under Richard O'Kane (the top American submarine captain of World War II) is sunk by the ship’s own malfunctioning torpedo.
- 1945The Republic of China takes over administration of Taiwan following Japan’s surrender to the Allies.
- 1962Cuban Missile Crisis: Adlai Stevenson shows photos at a meeting of the United Nations Security Council proving that Soviet missiles are installed in Cuba.
- 1962Nelson Mandela is sentenced to five years in prison.
- 1977Digital Equipment Corporation releases OpenVMS V1.0.
- 2009The October 2009 Baghdad bombings kills 155 and wounds at least 721.
View the complete list of historical events for October 25.
Curious about this Vanilla Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 25 and 1946 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Yuki Furukawa, Lili St. Cyr, James MacPherson, Leelee Sobieski, Nick Chinlund, Brother Tom, Jeannie Lewis, Artika Sari Devi, Maui Taylor, Tom Wlaschiha.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 25 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 25, 1946.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 20, 1947 – Ken Scott, English record producer and engineer; November 28, 1970 – Richard Osman, English television host, director, and producer; March 28, 1921 – Dirk Bogarde, English actor and author (d. 1999).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,030