Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of October 1935 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
October 5, 1935 was a Saturday and it was the 278th day of the year 1935. The next time you can reuse your old 1935 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 134 days left before your next birthday. You will be 82 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,817 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,010 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1933Diane Cilento
- 1941Stephanie Cole
- 1974Rich Franklin
- 1975Scott Weinger
- 1977Vinnie Paz
- 1984Tiana Benjamin
- 1985Nicola Roberts
- 1988Bahar Kızıl
- 1988Maja Salvador
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 5.
- 1907Ragnar Nurkse, Estonian-American economist and academic (d. 1959)
- 1909Tony Malinosky, American baseball player and soldier (d. 2011)
- 1914Zhang Zhen, Chinese general and politician (d. 2015)
- 1939Walter Wolf, Austrian-Canadian businessman, founded Walter Wolf Racing
- 1944Richard Rosser, Baron Rosser, English union leader and politician
- 1958Dagul, Filipino comedian and actor
- 1983Florian Mayer, German tennis player
- 1986Mladen Bartulović, Croatian footballer
- 1988Benny Howell, English cricketer
- 1991Betty Who, Australian singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 610Coronation of Byzantine Emperor Heraclius.
- 869The Fourth Council of Constantinople is convened to decide about what to do about patriarch Photius of Constantinople.
- 1857The City of Anaheim, California is founded.
- 1903Sir Samuel Griffith is appointed the first Chief Justice of Australia and Sir Edmund Barton and Richard O'Connor are appointed as foundation justices.
- 1914World War I: first aerial combat resulting in an intentional fatality.
- 1915Bulgaria enters World War I as one of the Central Powers.
- 1944Royal Canadian Air Force pilots shoot down the first German jet fighter over France.
- 1947The first televised White House address is given by U.S. President Harry S. Truman.
- 1974Guildford pub bombings: bombs planted by the Provisional Irish Republican Army (IRA) kill four British soldiers and one civilian.
- 1975Operation Primicia: terrorist attack against a Military Regiment at Formosa, Argentina.
View the complete list of historical events for October 5.
Curious about this Blue Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 5 and 1935 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jack Osbourne, Scott McNeil, Maurice Argent, Lee Purcell, Nikolas Asimos, Godfrey Quigley, Duane Allman, Nihal Yalçın, Bruna Tenório, Brendan Perry.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 5 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 5, 1935.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 11, 1999 – Sabrina Carpenter, American actress and singer; January 3, 1975 – Thomas Bangalter, French DJ and producer; January 11, 1981 – Jamelia, English singer-songwriter and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 830