Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of October 1935 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 5, 1935 was a Saturday and it was the 278th day of the year 1935. The next time you can reuse your old 1935 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 101 days left before your next birthday. You will be 82 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,850 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,011 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Helps you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Details the best times for love during the coming year. Get your love & romance reports here!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Donald Pleasence
- 1940Milena Dravić
- 1949B. W. Stevenson
- 1952Clive Barker
- 1970Josie Bissett
- 1978Morgan Webb
- 1988Bahar Kızıl
- 1989Kenshō Ono
- 1991Betty Who
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 5.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports here!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 5.
- 1879Francis Peyton Rous, American pathologist and virologist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1970)
- 1901John Alton, Austrian-American director and cinematographer (d. 1996)
- 1921Phạm Duy, Vietnamese singer-songwriter (d. 2013)
- 1924Bob Thaves, American cartoonist (d. 2006)
- 1948Zoran Živković, Serbian author and academic
- 1953Philip Hampton, English-Scottish accountant and businessman
- 1974Alex Walkinshaw, English actor
- 1974Heather Headley, Trinidadian-American singer-songwriter, producer, and actress
- 1975Bobo Baldé, French-Guinean footballer
- 1983Jesse Eisenberg, American actor, playwright, and author
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 5.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports here!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 610Coronation of Byzantine Emperor Heraclius.
- 1905Wilbur Wright pilots Wright Flyer III in a flight of 24 miles in 39 minutes, a world record that stood until 1908.
- 1911The Kowloon–Canton Railway (split into MTR East Rail Line and Guangshen Railway now) commences service between Kowloon and Canton.
- 1936The Jarrow March sets off for London.
- 1962Dr. No, the first in the James Bond film series, is released.
- 1966Near Detroit, Michigan, there is a partial core meltdown at the Enrico Fermi demonstration nuclear breeder reactor.
- 1970Montreal: British Trade Commissioner James Cross is kidnapped by members of the FLQ terrorist group, triggering the October Crisis.
- 1974Guildford pub bombings: bombs planted by the Provisional Irish Republican Army (IRA) kill four British soldiers and one civilian.
- 1990After one hundred and fifty years The Herald broadsheet newspaper in Melbourne, Australia, is published for the last time as a separate newspaper.
- 1999The Ladbroke Grove rail crash in west London kills 31 people.
View the complete list of historical events for October 5.
Curious about this Fabulous Yellow Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 5 and 1935 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Timothy Dalton, Young Dro, Deryck Whibley, Lisa Leslie, James Cosmo, Urmas Alender, John Cameron Swayze, Renee Roberts, Tim Wildsmith, Maria Farantouri.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 5 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on October 5, 1935.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 29, 1979 – De'Angelo Wilson, American actor and rapper (d. 2008); June 19, 1912 – Virginia MacWatters, American soprano and actress (d. 2005); May 14, 1972 – Gabriel Mann, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 982