Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of October 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 6, 1982 was a Wednesday and it was the 279th day of the year 1982. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 73 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,711 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 430 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1591Settimia Caccini
- 1892Jackie Saunders
- 1906Janet Gaynor
- 1943Michael Durrell
- 1946Millie Small
- 1961Miyuki Matsuda
- 1974Jeremy Sisto
- 1976Barbie Hsu
- 1984Pelin Karahan
- 1986Meg Myers
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 6.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 6.
- 1882Karol Szymanowski, Polish pianist and composer (d. 1937)
- 1908Sergei Sobolev, Russian mathematician and academic (d. 1989)
- 1922Teala Loring, American actress (d. 2007)
- 1953Raul Rebane, Estonian journalist and author
- 1968Bjarne Goldbæk, Danish footballer and sportscaster
- 1972Anders Iwers, Swedish bass player (Tiamat, Cemetary, and Ceremonial Oath)
- 1982Hideki Mutoh, Japanese race car driver
- 1982Lil Wyte, American rapper
- 1983Renata Voráčová, Czech tennis player
- 1986Meg Myers, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 6.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 69 BCBattle of Tigranocerta: Forces of the Roman Republic led by Lucullus defeat the army of the Kingdom of Armenia led by King Tigranes the Great.
- 105 BCBattle of Arausio: The Cimbri inflict the heaviest defeat on the Roman army of Gnaeus Mallius Maximus.
- 1539Spanish conquistador Hernando de Soto and his army enter the Apalachee capital of Anhaica (present-day Tallahassee, Florida) by force.
- 1762Seven Years’ War: Conclusion of the Battle of Manila between Britain and Spain, which resulted in the British occupation of Manila for the rest of the war.
- 1854In England the Great fire of Newcastle and Gateshead starts shortly after midnight, leading to 53 deaths and hundreds injured.
- 1876The American Library Association was founded.
- 1910Eleftherios Venizelos is elected Prime Minister of Greece for the first time (seven times in total).
- 1976New Premier Hua Guofeng orders the arrest of the Gang of Four and associates and ends the Cultural Revolution in the People’s Republic of China.
- 1987Fiji becomes a republic.
- 2002The French oil tanker Limburg is bombed off Yemen.
View the complete list of historical events for October 6.
Curious about this Sepia Choco Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 6 and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mary Beth Evans, Rob de Nijs, Diana Quick, Shalim Ortiz, Takanori Nishikawa, Zack Lee, Lennon Murphy, Jack Jones, Aziz Shavershian, Billy Kay.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 6 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 6, 1982.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Jack & Diane by John Cougar as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 9, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 8, 1960 – Lorenzo Milá, Spanish journalist and actor; April 7, 1967 – Artemis Gounaki, Greek-German singer-songwriter; March 7, 1966 – Atsushi Sakurai, Japanese singer-songwriter (Buck-Tick and Schwein).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,058