Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of October 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
October 9, 1942 was a Friday and it was the 282nd day of the year 1942. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 168 days left before your next birthday. You will be 75 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,226 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 922 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Fyvush Finkel
- 1932Robert McBain
- 1939O. V. Wright
- 1950Reichi Nakaido
- 1957Ini Kamoze
- 1972Sarah Vandenbergh
- 1973Fabio Lione
- 1974Kieren Hutchison
- 1976Sam Riegel
- 1979Brandon Routh
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 9.
- 1933Judy Tyler, American actress (d. 1957)
- 1939Nicholas Grimshaw, English architect and academic
- 1945Amjad Ali Khan, Indian sarod player
- 1948Jackson Browne, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Nitty Gritty Dirt Band)
- 1954Scott Bakula, American actor, singer, and producer
- 1962Paul Radisich, New Zealand race car driver
- 1969Christine Hough, Canadian-American figure skater and coach
- 1984Djamel Mesbah, Algerian footballer
- 1990Kevin Kampl German-Slovene footballer
- 1994Jodelle Ferland, Canadian actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1264The Kingdom of Castile conquers the city of Jerez, which had been under Muslim occupation since 711.
- 1595The Spanish army captures Cambrai.
- 1701The Collegiate School of Connecticut (later renamed Yale University) is chartered in Old Saybrook, Connecticut.
- 1740Dutch colonists and various slave groups begin massacring ethnic Chinese in Batavia, eventually killing 10,000 and leading to a two-year-long war throughout Java.
- 1854Crimean War: The siege of Sebastopol begins.
- 1888The Washington Monument officially opens to the general public.
- 1941A coup in Panama declares Ricardo Adolfo de la Guardia Arango the new president.
- 1950Goyang Geumjeong Cave massacre started.
- 1963In northeast Italy, over 2,000 people are killed when a large landslide behind the Vajont Dam causes a giant wave of water to overtop it.
- 1991Ecuador becomes a member of the Berne Convention.
View the complete list of historical events for October 9.
Curious about this Manila Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 9 and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dora Gerson, Mickey Rooney, Tina Tamashiro, Michael Chevalier, Richard Wilson, William Lucas, Eric Tai, Chris Pratt, America Ferrera, Manami Higa.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 9 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 9, 1942.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 10, 1986 – Keith Harkin, Irish singer-songwriter and actor (Celtic Thunder); December 13, 1948 – Jeff Baxter, American guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Steely Dan and The Doobie Brothers); November 28, 1983 – Summer Rae, American football player, wrestler, and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 830