Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of October 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
October 9, 1942 was a Friday and it was the 282nd day of the year 1942. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 132 days left before your next birthday. You will be 75 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,262 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 923 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1933Judy Tyler
- 1944Nona Hendryx
- 1955Linwood Boomer
- 1958Al Jourgensen
- 1958Michael Paré
- 1964John Ralston
- 1970Park Sang-min
- 1972Sarah Vandenbergh
- 1977Yaki Kadafi
- 1983Spencer Grammer
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 9.
- 1859Alfred Dreyfus, French colonel (d. 1935)
- 1920Jason Wingreen, American actor and screenwriter
- 1941Chucho Valdés, Cuban pianist and composer
- 1959Andy Atkins, English environmentalist
- 1970Annika Sörenstam, Swedish golfer and architect
- 1973Steve Burns, American actor and singer
- 1979Hendrik Odendaal, South African swimmer
- 1982Shi Jun, Chinese footballer
- 1983Spencer Grammer, American actress
- 1989Russell Packer, New Zealand rugby player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1238James I of Aragon conquers Valencia and founds the Kingdom of Valencia.
- 1594The army of the Portuguese Empire is annihilated by the Kingdom of Kandy on Sri Lanka, bringing an end to the Campaign of Danture.
- 1760Seven Years’ War: Russian forces occupy Berlin.
- 1824Slavery is abolished in Costa Rica.
- 1861American Civil War: Battle of Santa Rosa Island: Union troops repel a Confederate attempt to capture Fort Pickens.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Tom’s Brook: Union cavalrymen in the Shenandoah Valley defeat Confederate forces at Toms Brook, Virginia.
- 1874General Postal Union is created as a result of the Treaty of Bern.
- 1911An accidental bomb explosion in Hankou, Wuhan, China leads to the ultimate fall of the Qing Empire
- 2003Mission: Space opens to the public in the Epcot park at Walt Disney World. The opening ceremony included several astronauts from all eras of space exploration.
- 2012Members of the Pakistani Taliban make a failed attempt to assassinate Malala Yousafzai on her way home from school.
View the complete list of historical events for October 9.
Curious about this Yellow Drizzle Altos? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 9 and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michel Aumont, Gregoris Valtinos, Alan Ladd, Yumi Yoshimura, Mía Taveras, John Laurie, Germán Robles, Tila Tequila, John Farrow, Sadao Abe.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 9 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 9, 1942.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 17, 1975 – Gabriel Soto, Mexican model, actor, and singer (Kairo); July 30, 1970 – Dean Edwards, American comedian, actor, and singer; October 4, 1979 – Rachael Leigh Cook, American actress and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 857