Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of October 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
October 9, 1942 was a Friday and it was the 282nd day of the year 1942. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 13 days left before your next birthday. You will be 75 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,381 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 927 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Jacques Tati
- 1914Edward Andrews
- 1939John Pilger
- 1955Linwood Boomer
- 1969Steve McQueen
- 1973Erin Daniels
- 1976Sam Riegel
- 1979DJ Rashad
- 1983Spencer Grammer
- 1993Jhoana Marie Tan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 9.
- 1932Dvora Omer, Israeli author and educator (d. 2013)
- 1948Dave Samuels, American vibraphone player and educator (Caribbean Jazz Project)
- 1950Jody Williams, American academic and activist, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1955Linwood Boomer, Canadian-American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1967Eddie Guerrero, American wrestler (d. 2005)
- 1969Christine Hough, Canadian-American figure skater and coach
- 1969Guto Bebb, Welsh businessman and politician
- 1970Park Sang-min, South Korean actor
- 1977Brian Roberts, American baseball player
- 1994Jodelle Ferland, Canadian actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1264The Kingdom of Castile conquers the city of Jerez, which had been under Muslim occupation since 711.
- 1604Supernova 1604, the most recent supernova to be observed in the Milky Way.
- 1804Hobart, capital of Tasmania, is founded.
- 1831Ioannis Kapodistrias, the first head of state of independent Greece is assassinated.
- 1907Las Cruces, New Mexico is incorporated.
- 1913The steamship SS Volturno catches fire in the mid-Atlantic.
- 1919Black Sox Scandal: The Cincinnati Reds win the World Series.
- 1942Statute of Westminster 1931 formalises Australian autonomy.
- 1992A 13 kilogram (est.) fragment of the Peekskill meteorite lands in the driveway of the Knapp residence in Peekskill, New York, destroying the family’s 1980 Chevrolet Malibu.
- 2006North Korea allegedly tests its first nuclear device.
View the complete list of historical events for October 9.
Curious about this Hurry Up Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 9 and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jeroen Krabbé, Don Herbert, Jerry Chamberlain, George S. Kaufman, Emilia McCarthy, Irwin Allen, Jimmy Barnes, Billy Gardell, Franchot Tone, The Iron Sheik.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 9 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 9, 1942.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 26, 1928 – Stanley Kubrick, American director, producer, screenwriter, and cinematographer (d. 1999); July 24, 1976 – Laura Fraser, Scottish actress; March 19, 1989 – Ben Briley, American singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 858