Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of October 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
October 9, 1942 was a Friday and it was the 282nd day of the year 1942. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 259 days left before your next birthday. You will be 75 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,135 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 919 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Edward Andrews
- 1922Olga Guillot
- 1926Danièle Delorme
- 1957Ini Kamoze
- 1961Ellen Wheeler
- 1970Jason Butler Harner
- 1973Fabio Lione
- 1976Nick Swardson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 9.
- 1581Claude Gaspard Bachet de Méziriac, French mathematician, poet, and scholar (d. 1638)
- 1879Max von Laue, German physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1960)
- 1922Fyvush Finkel, American actor
- 1922Léon Dion, Canadian political scientist and academic (d. 1997)
- 1924Immanuvel Devendrar, Indian soldier (d. 1957)
- 1927John Margetson, English scholar and diplomat, British Ambassador to the Netherlands
- 1934Jill Ker Conway, Australian-American historian and author
- 1969Guto Bebb, Welsh businessman and politician
- 1973Carlos Pavón, Honduran footballer and sportscaster
- 1993Jhoana Marie Tan, Filipino actress and politician
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1446The hangul alphabet is published in Korea.
- 1799Sinking of HMS Lutine with the loss of 240 men and a cargo worth £1,200,000.
- 1831Ioannis Kapodistrias, the first head of state of independent Greece is assassinated.
- 1911An accidental bomb explosion in Hankou, Wuhan, China leads to the ultimate fall of the Qing Empire
- 1919Black Sox Scandal: The Cincinnati Reds win the World Series.
- 1934Regicide at Marseille: The assassination of King Alexander I of Yugoslavia and Louis Barthou, Foreign Minister of France.
- 1992A 13 kilogram (est.) fragment of the Peekskill meteorite lands in the driveway of the Knapp residence in Peekskill, New York, destroying the family’s 1980 Chevrolet Malibu.
- 1999The last flight of the SR-71.
- 2001Second mailing of anthrax letters from Trenton, New Jersey in the 2001 anthrax attacks.
- 2012Members of the Pakistani Taliban make a failed attempt to assassinate Malala Yousafzai on her way home from school.
View the complete list of historical events for October 9.
Curious about this Piña Colada? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 9 and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Oviya, Ethan Embry, Sadao Abe, Corbin Bernsen, Ami Foster, Risa Kudō, Amar Singh Chamkila, Jonathan Haze, Erin Moran, Dina Carroll.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 9 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 9, 1942.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 19, 1967 – Yōji Matsuda, Japanese actor; September 28, 1946 – Helen Shapiro, English singer and actress; May 30, 1989 – Ailee, American-South Korean singer, dancer, and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 855