Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of October 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
October 9, 1942 was a Friday and it was the 282nd day of the year 1942. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 231 days left before your next birthday. You will be 75 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,163 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 920 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1900Alastair Sim
- 1908Lee Wiley
- 1920Jason Wingreen
- 1939O. V. Wright
- 1947France Gall
- 1948Jackson Browne
- 1955Linwood Boomer
- 1964John Ralston
- 1970Park Sang-min
- 1973Steve Burns
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 9.
- 1586Leopold V, Archduke of Austria (d. 1632)
- 1837Francis Wayland Parker, American theorist and academic (d. 1902)
- 1926Danièle Delorme, French actress and producer
- 1927John Margetson, English scholar and diplomat, British Ambassador to the Netherlands
- 1936Brian Blessed, English actor and game show host
- 1959Boris Nemtsov, Russian academic and politician, First Deputy Prime Minister of Russia (d. 2015)
- 1966David Cameron, English politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom
- 1983Spencer Grammer, American actress
- 1987Bill Walker, American basketball player
- 1989Russell Packer, New Zealand rugby player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1238James I of Aragon conquers Valencia and founds the Kingdom of Valencia.
- 1594The army of the Portuguese Empire is annihilated by the Kingdom of Kandy on Sri Lanka, bringing an end to the Campaign of Danture.
- 1771The Dutch merchant ship Vrouw Maria sinks near the coast of Finland.
- 1812War of 1812: In a naval engagement on Lake Erie, American forces capture two British ships: HMS Detroit and HMS Caledonia.
- 1845The eminent and controversial Anglican, John Henry Newman, is received into the Roman Catholic Church.
- 1919Black Sox Scandal: The Cincinnati Reds win the World Series.
- 1934Regicide at Marseille: The assassination of King Alexander I of Yugoslavia and Louis Barthou, Foreign Minister of France.
- 1936Generators at Boulder Dam (later renamed to Hoover Dam) begin to generate electricity from the Colorado River and transmit it 266 miles to Los Angeles.
- 1940World War II: Battle of Britain: During a night-time air raid by the German Luftwaffe, St. Paul’s Cathedral in the City of London, England is hit by a bomb.
- 1992A 13 kilogram (est.) fragment of the Peekskill meteorite lands in the driveway of the Knapp residence in Peekskill, New York, destroying the family’s 1980 Chevrolet Malibu.
View the complete list of historical events for October 9.
Curious about this Choco Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 9 and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Yuko Takayama, Morgan Pehme, Yevgeny Vakhtangov, Juliet Prowse, Joanne Whalley, Dierks Bentley, Jonathan Mangum, Yayan Ruhian, Cläre Lotto, Sophia Bush.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 9 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on October 9, 1942.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 9, 1931 – Thore Skogman, Swedish actor and singer (d. 2007); January 6, 1937 – Paolo Conte, Italian singer-songwriter and pianist; April 8, 1901 – Carmen Boni, Italian actress (d. 1963).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 905