Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of September 1933 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
September 3, 1933 was a Sunday and it was the 246th day of the year 1933. The next time you can reuse your old 1933 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 16 days left before your next birthday. You will be 84 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,665 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,039 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Alan Ladd
- 1925Hank Thompson
- 1936Pilar Pallete
- 1943Valerie Perrine
- 1964Junaid Jamshed
- 1965Costas Mandylor
- 1972Natalia Estrada
- 1979Tiffany Chapman
- 1982Andrew McMahon
- 1982Ayumi Fujimura
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 3.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 3.
- 1499Diane de Poitiers, French mistress of Henry II of France (d. 1566)
- 1905John Mills, New Zealand cricketer (d. 1972)
- 1913Alan Ladd, American actor and producer (d. 1964)
- 1941Sergei Dovlatov, Russian-American journalist and author (d. 1990)
- 1951Denys Hobson, South African cricketer
- 1968Rema Messinger, Israeli actress and singer (d. 2015)
- 1969Noah Baumbach, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1971Glen Housman, Australian swimmer
- 1976Valery V. Afanasyev, Russian ice hockey player and coach
- 1990Rita Volk, Uzbekistani-American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 3.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 673King Wamba of the Visigoths puts down a revolt by Hilderic, governor of Nîmes (France) and rival for the throne.
- 863Major Byzantine victory at the Battle of Lalakaon against an Arab raid.
- 1260The Mamluks defeat the Mongols at the Battle of Ain Jalut in Palestine, marking their first decisive defeat and the point of maximum expansion of the Mongol Empire.
- 1651Third English Civil War: Battle of Worcester: Charles II of England is defeated in the last main battle of the war.
- 1798The week long battle of St. George’s Caye begins between Spain and Britain off the coast of Belize.
- 1838Future abolitionist Frederick Douglass escapes from slavery.
- 1895John Brallier becomes the first openly professional American football player, when he was paid US$10 by David Berry, to play for the Latrobe Athletic Association in a 12–0 win over the Jeanette Athletic Association.
- 1945A three-day celebration begins in China, following the Victory over Japan Day on September 2.
- 2004The Beslan school hostage crisis ends on its third day with the deaths of over 300 people, more than half of whom are children.
- 2014Heavy monsoon rains and flash floods leave over 200 people dead across India and Pakistan.
View the complete list of historical events for September 3.
Curious about this Mumbai Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 3 and 1933 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Anna Selezneva, Michael Flatley, C.C. DeVille, Sarah Ramos, Maki Goto, James Taylor, Chalice, Steven Moffat, Gustav Nezval, Rita Simons.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 3 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on September 3, 1933.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 20, 1945 – Brion James, American actor (d. 1999); May 27, 1987 – Eric Kolelas, French-English actor and director; February 1, 1992 – Mao Ichimichi, Japanese actress and model.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,048