Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of September 1901 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
September 5, 1901 was a Thursday and it was the 248th day of the year 1901. The next time you can reuse your old 1901 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 12 days left before your next birthday. You will be 116 years old when that day comes. There have been 42,357 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,434 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Luis Alcoriza
- 1929Bob Newhart
- 1934Carol Lawrence
- 1942Werner Herzog
- 1946Dennis Dugan
- 1947Buddy Miles
- 1953Herman Koch
- 1964Kihachirō Uemura
- 1976Richard Marsland
- 1990Ami Kikuchi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 5.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 5.
- 1836Justiniano Borgoño, Peruvian soldier and politician, 57th President of Peru (d. 1921)
- 1892Joseph Szigeti, Hungarian violinist and educator (d. 1973)
- 1928Albert Mangelsdorff, German trombonist and educator (United Jazz + Rock Ensemble) (d. 2005)
- 1937Antonio Valentín Angelillo, Argentinian footballer and manager
- 1944Gareth Evans, Australian lawyer and politician, 33rd Australian Minister of Foreign Affairs
- 1958Lars Danielsson, Swedish bassist, composer, and producer
- 1968Brad Wilk, American singer-songwriter and drummer (Audioslave, Rage Against the Machine, and Greta)
- 1975Randy Choate, American baseball player
- 1984Yulia Peresild, Russian actress
- 1986Pragyan Ojha, Indian cricketer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 5.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1590Alexander Farnese’s army forces Henry IV of France to lift the siege of Paris.
- 1793French Revolution: The French National Convention initiates the Reign of Terror.
- 1812War of 1812: The Siege of Fort Wayne begins when Chief Winamac’s forces attack two soldiers returning from the fort’s outhouses.
- 1816Louis XVIII has to dissolve the Chambre introuvable (“Unobtainable Chamber”).
- 1937Spanish Civil War: Llanes falls to the Nationalists following a one-day siege.
- 1941Whole territory of Estonia is occupied by Nazi Germany.
- 1945Cold War: Igor Gouzenko, a Soviet Union embassy clerk, defects to Canada, exposing Soviet espionage in North America, signalling the beginning of the Cold War.
- 1978Camp David Accords: Menachem Begin and Anwar Sadat begin peace discussions at Camp David, Maryland.
- 2012A firecracker factory explodes near Sivakasi, Tamil Nadu, killing 40 and injuring 50 others.
- 2012An accidental explosion at a Turkish Army ammunition store in Afyon, western Turkey kills 25 soldiers and wounds four others.
View the complete list of historical events for September 5.
Curious about this Color Bubble Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 5 and 1901 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Vernee Watson-Johnson, Clarence Ashley, Dorothy Young, Jason Priestley, Apostolia Zoi, Aidan Moffat, Kanae Itō, Milan Stanković, Atsushi, Don Most.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 5 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on September 5, 1901.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 10, 1927 – Agnes Nixon, American actress, director, and screenwriter; November 23, 1951 – David Rappaport, English-American actor (d. 1990); January 18, 1991 – Britt McKillip, Canadian singer and actress (One More Girl).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,012