Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of April 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 12, 1980 was a Saturday and it was the 103rd day of the year 1980. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 204 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,675 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 463 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1936Charles Napier
- 1947Alex Briley
- 1962Art Alexakis
- 1968Alicia Coppola
- 1971Eyal Golan
- 1971Nicholas Brendon
- 1980Brian McFadden
- 1982Easton Corbin
- 1986Matt McGorry
- 1994Isabelle Drummond
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 12.
- 1852Ferdinand von Lindemann, German mathematician and academic (d. 1939)
- 1924Peter Safar, Austrian physician and academic (d. 2003)
- 1928Jean-François Paillard, French conductor and author (d. 2013)
- 1929Elspet Gray, Scottish actress (d. 2013)
- 1956Andy García, Cuban-American actor, singer, director, and producer
- 1966Nils-Olav Johansen, Norwegian guitarist and singer (Farmers Market)
- 1967Mellow Man Ace, Cuban-American rapper (Cypress Hill)
- 1982Easton Corbin, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1988Ricardo Gabriel Álvarez, Argentinian footballer
- 1996Elizaveta Kulichkova, Russian tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 240Shapur I is crowned as king of the Sasanian Empire.
- 1862American Civil War: The Andrews Raid (the Great Locomotive Chase) occurs, starting from Big Shanty, Georgia (now Kennesaw).
- 1865American Civil War: Mobile, Alabama, falls to the Union Army.
- 1927Rocksprings, Texas was hit by an F5 tornado that destroyed 235 of the 247 buildings in the town and killed 72 townspeople and injured 205; third deadliest tornado in Texas history.
- 1935First flight of the Bristol Blenheim.
- 1937Sir Frank Whittle ground-tests the first jet engine designed to power an aircraft, at Rugby, England.
- 1945U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt dies while in office; Vice President Harry Truman, becomes President upon Roosevelt’s death.
- 1990Jim Gary’s “Twentieth Century Dinosaurs” exhibition opens at the Smithsonian Institution National Museum of Natural History in Washington, D.C. He is the only sculptor ever invited to present a solo exhibition there.
- 1998An earthquake in Slovenia, measuring 5.6 on the Richter scale occurs near the town of Bovec.
- 2010A train derails near Merano, Italy, after running into a landslide, causing nine deaths and injuring 28 people.
View the complete list of historical events for April 12.
Curious about this Green Apple Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 12 and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Crawford, Karel Gott, Carolyn Hennesy, Yumi Takigawa, Wale, Thomas Shaw, Lord Buckley, Geoffrey Davies, Dolph Ziggler, Noriko Sakai.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 12 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on April 12, 1980.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Another Brick in the Wall, Part II by Pink Floyd as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 12, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 26, 1943 – Dori Caymmi, Brazilian singer-songwriter and guitarist; June 13, 1918 – Percy Rodriguez, Canadian-American actor (d. 2007); March 22, 1971 – Will Yun Lee, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 974