Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of April 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 12, 1980 was a Saturday and it was the 103rd day of the year 1980. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 318 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,561 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 459 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Helen Forrest
- 1933Montserrat Caballé
- 1940Bashir Ahmad
- 1944John Kay
- 1947Wayne Northrop
- 1965Kim Bodnia
- 1978Guy Berryman
- 1980Argo Aadli
- 1985Anna-Katharina Samsel
- 1994Isabelle Drummond
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 12.
- 1866Princess Viktoria of Prussia (d. 1929)
- 1871Ioannis Metaxas, Greek general and politician, 130th Prime Minister of Greece (d. 1941)
- 1912Walt Gorney, American actor (d. 2004)
- 1927Thomas Hemsley, English actor and singer (d. 2013)
- 1939Alan Ayckbourn, English director and playwright
- 1955Fabian Hamilton, English graphic designer, engineer, and politician
- 1969Michael Jackson, American football player and politician
- 1971Shannen Doherty, American actress, director, and producer
- 1980Argo Aadli, Estonian actor
- 1980Brian McFadden, Irish singer-songwriter (Westlife)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 238Gordian II loses the Battle of Carthage against the Numidian forces loyal to Maximinus Thrax and is killed. Gordian I, his father, commits suicide.
- 1204The Crusaders of the Fourth Crusade breach the walls of Constantinople and enter the city, which they completely occupy the following day.
- 1861American Civil War: The war begins with Confederate forces firing on Fort Sumter, in the harbor of Charleston, South Carolina.
- 1864American Civil War: The Battle of Fort Pillow: Confederate forces kill most of the African American soldiers that surrendered at Fort Pillow, Tennessee.
- 1935First flight of the Bristol Blenheim.
- 1970Soviet submarine K-8, carrying four nuclear torpedoes, sinks in the Bay of Biscay four days after a fire on board.
- 1994Canter & Siegel post the first commercial mass Usenet spam.
- 2007A suicide bomber penetrates the Green Zone and detonates in a cafeteria within a parliament building, killing Iraqi MP Mohammed Awad and wounding more than twenty other people.
- 2010A train derails near Merano, Italy, after running into a landslide, causing nine deaths and injuring 28 people.
- 2013Two suicide bombers kill three Chadian soldiers and injure dozens of civilians at a market in Kidal, Mali.
View the complete list of historical events for April 12.
Curious about this Coconut? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 12 and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Stacey Williams, Sarah Dash, Morteza Pashaei, Cindy Wilson, Ernie Barnes, Ruslana Korshunova, Elizabeth Reaser, Reginald Rose, Jerry Nelson, Charles Crichton.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 12 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on April 12, 1980.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Another Brick in the Wall, Part II by Pink Floyd as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 12, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 4, 1986 – Angelica Panganiban, Filipino actress; July 25, 1987 – Mitchell Burgzorg, Dutch footballer and rapper; December 7, 1910 – Louis Prima, American singer-songwriter, trumpet player, and actor (d. 1978).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 942