Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of April 1904 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 15, 1904 was a Friday and it was the 106th day of the year 1904. The next time you can reuse your old 1904 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 177 days left before your next birthday. You will be 114 years old when that day comes. There have been 41,461 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,404 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Eden Ahbez
- 1922Joyce Jacobs
- 1933Elizabeth Montgomery
- 1955Dodi Fayed
- 1962Surjit Bindrakhia
- 1974Douglas Spain
- 1983Matt Cardle
- 1989Andre Kinney
- 1991Daiki Arioka
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 15.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 15.
- 1890Percy Shaw, English businessman, invented the cat’s eye (d. 1976)
- 1894Bessie Smith, American singer and actress (d. 1937)
- 1925George Shuffler, American guitarist (The Bailey Brothers and the Happy Valley Boys) (d. 2014)
- 1943Pınar Kür, Turkish author, playwright, and academic
- 1956Michael Cooper, American basketball player and coach
- 1960Susanne Bier, Danish director and screenwriter
- 1969Jimmy Waite, Canadian-German ice hockey player and coach
- 1974Tim Thomas, American ice hockey player
- 1981Andrés D'Alessandro, Argentinian footballer
- 1982Anthony Green, American singer-songwriter (Circa Survive, The Sound of Animals Fighting, Saosin, High and Driving, and Zolof the Rock & Roll Destroyer)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1450Battle of Formigny: Toward the end of the Hundred Years’ War, the French attack and nearly annihilate English forces, ending English domination in Northern France.
- 1783Preliminary articles of peace ending the American Revolutionary War (or American War of Independence) are ratified.
- 1817Thomas Hopkins Gallaudet and Laurent Clerc founded the American School for the Deaf, the first American school for deaf students, in Hartford, Connecticut.
- 1865President Abraham Lincoln dies after being shot the previous evening by actor John Wilkes Booth. Vice President Andrew Johnson, becomes President upon Lincoln’s death.
- 1892The General Electric Company is formed.
- 1896Closing ceremony of the Games of the I Olympiad in Athens, Greece.
- 1923Insulin becomes generally available for use by people with diabetes.
- 1969The EC-121 shootdown incident: North Korea shoots down a United States Navy aircraft over the Sea of Japan, killing all 31 on board.
- 1989Hillsborough disaster: A human crush occurs at Hillsborough Stadium, home of Sheffield Wednesday, in the FA Cup Semi-final, resulting in the deaths of 96 Liverpool fans.
- 2013Two bombs explode near the finish line at the Boston Marathon in Boston, Massachusetts, killing three people and injuring 264 others.
View the complete list of historical events for April 15.
Curious about this Vanilla Kiwiberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 15 and 1904 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kim Chiu, Gabriel Arcand, Ravi Teja, Machiko Soga, Cody Burger, Natalie Sandtorv, Lee Yoo-jin, Alizée, Vanna White, Warren Stevens.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 15 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on April 15, 1904.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 700. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 12, 1904 – Nicolas de Gunzburg, French-American banker, journalist, and actor (d. 1981); March 1, 1979 – Éowyn, American singer-songwriter; January 13, 1967 – Paul McCarthy, Australian actor and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,109