Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of April 1933 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 15, 1933 was a Saturday and it was the 105th day of the year 1933. The next time you can reuse your old 1933 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 321 days left before your next birthday. You will be 85 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,725 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,040 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1944Dave Edmunds
- 1951Stuart Prebble
- 1958Noni Ioannidou
- 1959Fruit Chan
- 1962Tom Kane
- 1968Stacey Williams
- 1974Kim Min-kyo
- 1983Alice Braga
- 1988Eliza Doolittle
- 1990Emma Watson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 15.
- 1832Wilhelm Busch, German poet, painter, and illustrator (d. 1908)
- 1874Johannes Stark, German physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1957)
- 1890Percy Shaw, English businessman, invented the cat’s eye (d. 1976)
- 1920Thomas Szasz, Hungarian-American psychiatrist and academic (d. 2012)
- 1944Dave Edmunds, Welsh singer, guitarist, and producer (Love Sculpture and Rockpile)
- 1959Thomas F. Wilson, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1960Tony Jones, English snooker player
- 1980Michelle L'amour, American dancer
- 1983Alice Braga, Brazilian actress
- 1992Richard Sandrak, Ukrainian-American bodybuilder, martial artist, and actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1395Tokhtamysh–Timur war: Battle of the Terek River: Timur defeats Tokhtamysh of the Golden Horde at the Volga. The Golden Horde capital city, Sarai, is razed to the ground and Timur installs a puppet ruler on the Golden Horde throne. Tokhtamysh escapes to Lithuania.
- 1642Irish Confederate Wars: A Confederate Irish militia is routed in the Battle of Kilrush when it attempts to halt the progress of a Parliamentarian army.
- 1920Two security guards are murdered during a robbery in South Braintree, Massachusetts. Anarchists Sacco and Vanzetti would be convicted of and executed for the crime, amid much controversy.
- 1922U.S. Senator John B. Kendrick of Wyoming introduces a resolution calling for an investigation of a secret land deal, which leads to the discovery of the Teapot Dome scandal.
- 1927The Great Mississippi Flood of 1927, the most destructive river flood in U.S. history, begins.
- 1935Roerich Pact signed in Washington, D.C.
- 1952The maiden flight of the B-52 Stratofortress
- 1955McDonald’s restaurant dates its founding to the opening of a franchised restaurant by Ray Kroc, in Des Plaines, Illinois
- 1964The first Ford Mustang rolls off the show room floor, two days before it is set to go on sale nationwide.
- 1986The United States launches Operation El Dorado Canyon, its bombing raids against Libyan targets in response to a bombing in West Germany that killed two U.S. servicemen.
View the complete list of historical events for April 15.
Curious about this Green Lady? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 15 and 1933 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Thomas Curtis, Elsa Benítez, Ryan McCombs, Jay Aston, Yoshiko Yamaguchi, Elden Henson, Joseph Cotten, Aznil Nawawi, Janet Hubert, Paul Sparks.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 15 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 15, 1933.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 20, 1991 – Mara Lopez, American-Filipino actress and surfer; May 5, 1942 – István Bujtor, Hungarian actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2009); August 13, 1961 – Chad Brown, American poker player and actor (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 950