Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of April 1974 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
April 17, 1974 was a Wednesday and it was the 107th day of the year 1974. The next time you can reuse your old 1974 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 148 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,923 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 539 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Finnleigh - a American Foxhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 213 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Finnleigh will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Finnleigh will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1957Susan Roman
- 1957Teri Austin
- 1967Liz Phair
- 1971Claire Sweeney
- 1975Gabriel Soto
- 1976Anna Geislerová
- 1979Sung Si-kyung
- 1985Rooney Mara
- 1985William Snape
- 1988Takahiro Moriuchi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 17.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 17.
- 1683Johann David Heinichen, German composer and theorist (d. 1729)
- 1909Alain Poher, French politician, President of France (d. 1996)
- 1914Mac Raboy, American illustrator (d. 1967)
- 1926Gerry McNeil, Canadian ice hockey player and manager (d. 2004)
- 1937Ronald Hamowy, Canadian historian and academic (d. 2012)
- 1961Frank J. Christensen, American union leader
- 1979Marija Šestak, Serbian-Slovenian triple jumper
- 1980Nicholas D'Agosto, American actor
- 1981Myuran Sukumaran, English-Australian drug trafficker (d. 2015)
- 1996Dee Dee Davis, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 17.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1349Fall of the Bavand dynasty, and rise of the Afrasiyab dynasty.
- 1524Giovanni da Verrazzano reaches New York harbor.
- 1797Citizens of Verona, Italy, begin an eight-day rebellion against the French occupying forces, which will end unsuccessfully.
- 1797Sir Ralph Abercromby attacks San Juan, Puerto Rico, in what would be one of the largest invasions of the Spanish territories in America.
- 1864American Civil War: The Battle of Plymouth begins – Confederate forces attack Plymouth, North Carolina.
- 1895The Treaty of Shimonoseki between China and Japan is signed. This marks the end of the First Sino-Japanese War, and the defeated Qing Empire is forced to renounce its claims on Korea and to concede the southern portion of the Fengtien province, Taiwan and the Pescadores Islands to Japan.
- 1951The Peak District becomes the United Kingdom’s first National Park.
- 1975The Cambodian Civil War ends. The Khmer Rouge captures the capital Phnom Penh and Cambodian government forces surrender.
- 1978Mir Akbar Khyber is assassinated, provoking a communist coup d'état in Afghanistan.
- 2013An explosion at a fertilizer plant in the city of West, Texas, kills 15 people and injures 160 others.
View the complete list of historical events for April 17.
Curious about this Stawberry Cream Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 17 and 1974 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Choi Jin-sil, Hideo Kojima, Ryan Rottman, David Ryall, Rena Nōnen, Dan Crary, Natalie Korneitsik, LE, Eddie Bo, Halit Ergenç.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 17 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on April 17, 1974.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was TSOP (The Sound of Philadelphia) by MFSB and The Three Degrees as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 20, 1974). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-Central approximately on 1650. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 4, 1942 – Don S. Davis, American actor and painter (d. 2008); February 1, 1936 – Tuncel Kurtiz, Turkish actor, playwright, and director (d. 2013); May 28, 1964 – Christa Miller, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,314