Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of April 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 18, 1985 was a Thursday and it was the 108th day of the year 1985. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 84 days left before your next birthday. You will be 33 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,969 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 405 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Mazel - a Goldador breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 188 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mazel will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Mazel will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Jean Richard
- 1922Lord Kitchner
- 1934James Drury
- 1936Tommy Ivo
- 1947Dorothy Lyman
- 1963Eric McCormack
- 1968David Hewlett
- 1975Kerim Tekin
- 1983Reeve Carney
- 1989Chaiwat Thongsaeng
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 18.
- 1819Carlos Manuel de Céspedes, Cuban lawyer and activist (d. 1874)
- 1905George H. Hitchings, American physician and pharmacologist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1998)
- 1922Barbara Hale, American actress
- 1930Clive Revill, New Zealand-English actor and singer
- 1944Robert Hanssen, American FBI agent and spy
- 1958Karen Mayo-Chandler, English actress and model (d. 2006)
- 1962Jeff Dunham, American comedian and ventriloquist
- 1970Greg Eklund, American drummer and guitarist (Everclear and The Oohlas)
- 1972Michael Rutter, English motorcycle racer
- 1975GoonRock, American songwriter and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 796King Æthelred I of Northumbria is murdered in Corbridge by a group led by his ealdormen, Ealdred and Wada. The patrician Osbald is placed on the throne, but is within 27 days abdicated.
- 1521Trial of Martin Luther begins its second day during the assembly of the Diet of Worms. He refuses to recant his teachings despite the risk of excommunication.
- 1848American victory at the battle of Cerro Gordo opens the way for invasion of Mexico.
- 1897The Greco-Turkish War is declared between Greece and the Ottoman Empire.
- 1906An earthquake and fire destroy much of San Francisco, California.
- 1923Yankee Stadium, “The House that Ruth Built”, opens.
- 1936The first Champions Day is celebrated in Detroit, Michigan.
- 1943World War II: Operation Vengeance, Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto is killed when his aircraft is shot down by U.S. fighters over Bougainville Island.
- 1958A United States federal court rules that poet Ezra Pound be released from an insane asylum.
- 1981The longest professional baseball game is begun in Pawtucket, Rhode Island. The game is suspended at 4:00 the next morning and finally completed on June 23.
View the complete list of historical events for April 18.
Curious about this Beautyberry Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 18 and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Zia Fariduddin Dagar, Brett Butler, Fabiola Rodas, Malandra Burrows, Vytautas Juozapaitis, Anatole Litvak, Lee Michaels, Ailyn, Maarja-Liis Ilus, Joan Sutherland.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 18 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on April 18, 1985.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was We Are the World by USA for Africa as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 20, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-Central approximately on 1650. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 10, 1910 – Howlin' Wolf, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1976); April 22, 1942 – Denis Lill, New Zealand-English actor; December 21, 1977 – A. J. Bowen, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,218