Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of April 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 19, 1983 was a Tuesday and it was the 109th day of the year 1983. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 55 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,729 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 431 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Matteo - a Basset Hound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 156 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Matteo will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Matteo will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1897Constance Talmadge
- 1943Eve Graham
- 1947Mark Volman
- 1967Dar Williams
- 1968Ashley Judd
- 1968Pascal Kleiman
- 1974Akara Amarttayakul
- 1979Kate Hudson
- 1987Daniel Schuhmacher
- 1988Saya Yūki
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 19.
- 1660Sebastián Durón, Spanish composer (d. 1716)
- 1757Edward Pellew, 1st Viscount Exmouth, English admiral and politician (d. 1833)
- 1903Eliot Ness, American lawman (d. 1957)
- 1913Ken Carpenter, American discus thrower and coach (d. 1984)
- 1928John Horlock, English engineer and academic (d. 2015)
- 1941Michel Roux, French-English chef and author
- 1973Alessio Scarpi, Italian footballer
- 1975Hugh O'Conor, Irish actor
- 1978Gabriel Heinze, Argentinian footballer
- 1990Teo Olivares, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 531Battle of Callinicum: A Byzantine army under Belisarius is defeated by the Persians at Ar-Raqqah (northern Syria).
- 797Empress Irene organizes a conspiracy against her son, the Byzantine emperor Constantine VI. He is deposed and blinded. Shortly after Constantine dies of his wounds, and Irene proclaims herself basileus.
- 1809An Austrian corps is defeated by the forces of the Duchy of Warsaw in the Battle of Raszyn, part of the struggles of the Fifth Coalition. On the same day the Austrian main army is defeated by a First French Empire Corps led by Louis-Nicolas Davout at the Battle of Teugen-Hausen in Bavaria, part of a four-day campaign that ended in a French victory.
- 1839The Treaty of London establishes Belgium as a kingdom and guaranteeing its neutrality.
- 1855Visit of Napoleon III to Guildhall, London
- 1861American Civil War: Baltimore riot of 1861: A pro-Secession mob in Baltimore, attacks United States Army troops marching through the city.
- 1892Charles Duryea claims to have driven the first automobile in the United States, in Springfield, Massachusetts.
- 1948Burma joins the United Nations.
- 1951General Douglas MacArthur retires from the military.
- 1971Charles Manson is sentenced to death (later commuted life imprisonment) for conspiracy to commit the Tate–LaBianca murders.
View the complete list of historical events for April 19.
Curious about this Ancient Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 19 and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nadia Arslan, Pouri Banayi, Alan Opie, David Was, Riva Taylor, Chosuke Ikariya, Angelique Morgan, Blair Underwood, Shinji Yamashita, Gene Hoglan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 19 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 19, 1983.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Come On Eileen by Dexys Midnight Runners as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 23, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 1050. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 4, 1978 – Mick Cain, American actor; July 22, 1978 – Martyn Lee, English radio host and producer; March 3, 1966 – Tone Lōc, American rapper, producer, and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,215