Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of April 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 19, 1983 was a Tuesday and it was the 109th day of the year 1983. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 145 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,639 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 428 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Shoes - a Portuguese Water Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 173 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Shoes will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Shoes will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Alan Wheatley
- 1930Dick Sargent
- 1934Dickie Goodman
- 1935Dudley Moore
- 1937Elinor Donahue
- 1968Ashley Judd
- 1971Gad Elmaleh
- 1978James Franco
- 1980Alexis Thorpe
- 1989Belinda Owusu
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 19.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 19.
- 626Eanflæd, English nun and saint (d. 685)
- 1665Jacques Lelong, French author (d. 1721)
- 1903Eliot Ness, American lawman (d. 1957)
- 1907Alan Wheatley, English actor (d. 1991)
- 1937Elinor Donahue, American actress and singer
- 1941Bobby Russell, American singer-songwriter (d. 1992)
- 1941Priit Aimla, Estonian author, poet, and playwright
- 1972Binnur Kaya, Turkish actress
- 1987Courtland Mead, American actor
- 1990Kim Him-chan, South Korean singer and dancer (B.A.P)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 19.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1608In Ireland, O'Doherty’s Rebellion is launched by the Burning of Derry
- 1770Captain James Cook, still holding the rank of lieutenant, sights the eastern coast of what is now Australia.
- 1809An Austrian corps is defeated by the forces of the Duchy of Warsaw in the Battle of Raszyn, part of the struggles of the Fifth Coalition. On the same day the Austrian main army is defeated by a First French Empire Corps led by Louis-Nicolas Davout at the Battle of Teugen-Hausen in Bavaria, part of a four-day campaign that ended in a French victory.
- 1897Léo Taxil exposes his own fabrications concerning Freemasonry
- 1928The 125th and final fascicle of the Oxford English Dictionary is published.
- 1951General Douglas MacArthur retires from the military.
- 1973The Portuguese Socialist Party is founded in the German town of Bad Münstereifel.
- 1989A gun turret explodes on the USS Iowa, killing 47 sailors.
- 1995Oklahoma City bombing: The Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City, USA, is bombed, killing 168.
- 2011Fidel Castro resigns from the Central Committee of the Communist Party of Cuba after 45 years of holding the title.
View the complete list of historical events for April 19.
Curious about this Mixed Berry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 19 and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Richard Gere, Helena Modjeska, Travis Van Winkle, Natasha Klauss, Tom Springfield, Jeannette Charles, Richard Thomas, Aja Naomi King, Colleen Clinkenbeard, Amy Madigan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 19 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 19, 1983.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Come On Eileen by Dexys Midnight Runners as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 23, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 1050. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 14, 1968 – Adrian Lester, English actor, director, and screenwriter; October 30, 1970 – Nia Long, American actress; June 15, 1920 – Alla Kazanskaya, Russian actress (d. 2008).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,286