Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of April 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 19, 1983 was a Tuesday and it was the 109th day of the year 1983. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 360 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,424 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 421 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1937Elinor Donahue
- 1941Roberto Carlos
- 1967Dar Williams
- 1974Akara Amarttayakul
- 1979Kate Hudson
- 1980Jason Blaine
- 1981Catalina Sandino Moreno
- 1986Zhou Mi
- 1995Akira Saitō
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 19.
- 1613Christoph Bach, German pianist (d. 1661)
- 1897Jiroemon Kimura, Japanese super-centenarian (d. 2013)
- 1935Justin Francis Rigali, American cardinal
- 1940Genya Ravan, American singer-songwriter and producer (Goldie and the Gingerbreads and Ten Wheel Drive)
- 1943Lorenzo Sanz, Spanish businessman
- 1946Duygu Asena, Turkish journalist, author, and activist (d. 2006)
- 1977Joe Beimel, American baseball player
- 1981Napakpapha Nakprasitte, Thai actress
- 1984Christopher Pearce, English cricketer
- 1991Kelly Olynyk, Canadian basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 65The freedman Milichus betrayed Piso’s plot to kill the Emperor Nero and all the conspirators are arrested.
- 797Empress Irene organizes a conspiracy against her son, the Byzantine emperor Constantine VI. He is deposed and blinded. Shortly after Constantine dies of his wounds, and Irene proclaims herself basileus.
- 1713With no living male heirs, Charles VI, Holy Roman Emperor, issues the Pragmatic Sanction of 1713 to ensure that Habsburg lands and the Austrian throne would be inherited by his daughter, Maria Theresa (not actually born until 1717).
- 1809An Austrian corps is defeated by the forces of the Duchy of Warsaw in the Battle of Raszyn, part of the struggles of the Fifth Coalition. On the same day the Austrian main army is defeated by a First French Empire Corps led by Louis-Nicolas Davout at the Battle of Teugen-Hausen in Bavaria, part of a four-day campaign that ended in a French victory.
- 1855Visit of Napoleon III to Guildhall, London
- 1948Burma joins the United Nations.
- 1951General Douglas MacArthur retires from the military.
- 1993South Dakota governor George Mickelson and seven others are killed when a state-owned aircraft crashes in Iowa.
- 1993The 51-day FBI siege of the Branch Davidian building outside Waco, Texas, USA, ends when a fire breaks out. Eighty-one people die.
- 1999The German Bundestag returns to Berlin, the first German parliamentary body to meet there since the Reichstag was dissolved in 1933.
View the complete list of historical events for April 19.
Curious about this Choco Bubble Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 19 and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Emma Abbott, Natasha Hamilton, Al Snow, Nick Broomfield, Katia Cardenal, Una Stubbs, Ray Dorset, Monie Love, Large Professor, Mo Collins.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 19 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 19, 1983.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Come On Eileen by Dexys Midnight Runners as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 23, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 24, 1933 – Freddie Scott, American singer-songwriter (d. 2007); August 1, 1963 – Coolio, American rapper, producer, and actor (WC and the Maad Circle); October 3, 1979 – John Morrison, American wrestler and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 985