Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of April 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 19, 1983 was a Tuesday and it was the 109th day of the year 1983. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 326 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,458 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 422 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1935Dudley Moore
- 1937Elinor Donahue
- 1952Tony Plana
- 1953Ruby Wax
- 1958Vytautas Šapranauskas
- 1960Nicoletta Braschi
- 1981Kasie Head
- 1982Samuel C. Morrison, Jr.
- 1987Oksana Akinshina
- 1988Saya Yūki
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 19.
- 1758William Carnegie, 7th Earl of Northesk, Scottish admiral (d. 1831)
- 1942Maarten van den Bergh, American-Dutch businessman
- 1946Mary Jo Slater, American casting director and producer
- 1960Ara Gevorgyan, Armenian pianist, composer, and producer
- 1961Albert Martinez, Filipino actor, director, and producer
- 1967Steven H Silver, American journalist and author
- 1970Kelly Holmes, English runner
- 1973George Gregan, Zambian-Australian rugby player and coach
- 1981Troy Polamalu, American football player
- 1982Samuel C. Morrison, Jr., Liberian-American journalist, producer, and screenwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1770Captain James Cook, still holding the rank of lieutenant, sights the eastern coast of what is now Australia.
- 1810Venezuela achieves home rule: Vicente Emparán, Governor of the Captaincy General is removed by the people of Caracas and a junta is installed.
- 1892Charles Duryea claims to have driven the first automobile in the United States, in Springfield, Massachusetts.
- 1903The Kishinev pogrom in Kishinev (Bessarabia) begins, forcing tens of thousands of Jews to later seek refuge in Palestine and the Western world.
- 1919Leslie Irvin of the United States makes the first successful voluntary free-fall parachute jump using a new kind of self-contained parachute.
- 1942World War II: In Poland, the Majdan-Tatarski ghetto is established, situated between the Lublin Ghetto and a Majdanek subcamp.
- 1960Students in South Korea hold a nationwide pro-democracy protest against president Syngman Rhee, eventually forcing him to resign.
- 1984Advance Australia Fair is proclaimed as Australia’s national anthem, and green and gold as the national colours.
- 1985Two hundred ATF and FBI agents lay siege to the compound of the neo-Nazi survivalist group The Covenant, The Sword, and the Arm of the Lord in Arkansas. The CSA surrenders two days later.
- 1999The German Bundestag returns to Berlin, the first German parliamentary body to meet there since the Reichstag was dissolved in 1933.
View the complete list of historical events for April 19.
Curious about this Choco Choco Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 19 and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jean Dalrymple, Kittens Reichert, Kitty Kallen, Lisa Nicole Carson, Mark Volman, Thomas Quasthoff, Phil Vischer, Robin Dunne, Mark King, Amy Schumer.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 19 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 19, 1983.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Come On Eileen by Dexys Midnight Runners as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 23, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 16, 1982 – Lupe Fiasco, American rapper and producer (Child Rebel Soldier and Japanese Cartoon); February 1, 1964 – Linus Roache, English actor; June 12, 1961 – Jim Goad, American singer, author, and publisher.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 986