Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of April 1917 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 21, 1917 was a Saturday and it was the 111st day of the year 1917. The next time you can reuse your old 1917 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 359 days left before your next birthday. You will be 101 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,531 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,237 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1870Edwin Stanton Porter
- 1871Jaro Fürth
- 1924Ira Louvin
- 1930Silvana Mangano
- 1947Iggy Pop
- 1961Carey Hayes
- 1963Roy Dupuis
- 1969Toby Stephens
- 1972Severina Vučković
- 1988Mia Permanto
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 21.
- 1651Joseph Vaz, Sri Lankan priest, missionary, and saint (d. 1711)
- 1925Anthony Mason, Australian soldier and judge, 9th Chief Justice of Australia
- 1926Keith Davey, Canadian businessman and politician (d. 2011)
- 1948Dieter Fromm, German runner
- 1953Forrest, American-Dutch singer (d. 2013)
- 1961Cathy Cavadini, American voice actress and singer
- 1961Chad Hayes, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1962Craig Robinson, American basketball player and coach
- 1985Andy Jones, American high diver
- 1988Adam Rooney, Irish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 43 BCBattle of Mutina: Mark Antony is again defeated in battle by Aulus Hirtius, who is killed. Antony fails to capture Mutina and Decimus Brutus is murdered shortly after.
- 1092The Diocese of Pisa is elevated to the rank of metropolitan archdiocese by Pope Urban II
- 1506The three-day Lisbon Massacre comes to an end with the slaughter of over 1,900 suspected Jews by Portuguese Catholics.
- 1615The Wignacourt Aqueduct is inaugurated in Malta.
- 1856Australian labour movement: Stonemasons and building workers on building sites around Melbourne march from the University of Melbourne to Parliament House to achieve an eight-hour day.
- 1894Norway formally adopts the Krag–Jørgensen bolt-action rifle as the main arm of its armed forces, a weapon that would remain in service for almost 50 years.
- 1934The “Surgeon’s Photograph”, the most famous photo allegedly showing the Loch Ness Monster, is published in the Daily Mail (in 1999, it is revealed to be a hoax).
- 1982Baseball: Rollie Fingers of the Milwaukee Brewers becomes the first pitcher to record 300 saves.
- 1989Tiananmen Square protests of 1989: In Beijing, around 100,000 students gather in Tiananmen Square to commemorate Chinese reform leader Hu Yaobang.
- 2004Five suicide car bombers target police stations in and around Basra, killing 74 people and wounding 160.
View the complete list of historical events for April 21.
Curious about this Imperial Pink Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 21 and 1917 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jim Meskimen, Michael Anderson, Donald Petrie, Anna Chancellor, Ramon Bieri, Flora Cross, Toshiki Kashu, Curtis Williams, Michael Lerner, Reeve Carney.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 21 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on April 21, 1917.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 19, 1965 – Natalie Dessay, French soprano and actress; April 12, 1944 – John Kay, German-Canadian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (The Sparrows and Steppenwolf); August 9, 1939 – Bulle Ogier, French actress and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 912