Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of April 1919 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 21, 1919 was a Monday and it was the 111st day of the year 1919. The next time you can reuse your old 1919 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 330 days left before your next birthday. You will be 99 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,830 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,213 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Barbara Keogh
- 1950Shivaji Satam
- 1954James Morrison
- 1963John Cameron Mitchell
- 1969Toby Stephens
- 1970Jeff Anderson
- 1972Severina Vučković
- 1976Abir Goswami
- 1988Jencarlos Canela
- 1988Robbie Amell
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 21.
- 1871Jaro Fürth, Czech-Austrian actor (d. 1945)
- 1919Don Cornell, American singer and trumpet player (d. 2004)
- 1933Edelmiro Amante, Filipino lawyer and politician (d. 2013)
- 1947Barbara Park, American author (d. 2013)
- 1957Jesse Orosco, American baseball player
- 1959Robert Smith, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Cure, Siouxsie and the Banshees, and The Glove)
- 1974Katsuyuki Konishi, Japanese voice actor
- 1974Orlando Jordan, American wrestler
- 1980Tony Romo, American football player
- 1984Michael Tinsley, American hurdler
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1092The Diocese of Pisa is elevated to the rank of metropolitan archdiocese by Pope Urban II
- 1509Henry VIII ascends the throne of England on the death of his father, Henry VII.
- 1792Tiradentes, a revolutionary leading a movement for Brazil’s independence, is hanged, drawn and quartered.
- 1836Texas Revolution: The Battle of San Jacinto: Republic of Texas forces under Sam Houston defeat troops under Mexican General Antonio López de Santa Anna.
- 1898Spanish–American War: The United States Navy begins a blockade of Cuban ports. When the U.S. Congress issued a declaration of war on April 25, it declared that a state of war had existed from this date.
- 1918World War I: German fighter ace Manfred von Richthofen, better known as “The Red Baron”, is shot down and killed over Vaux-sur-Somme in France.
- 1925The Manifesto of the Fascist Intellectuals is published in Il Mondo, establishing the political and ideological foundations of Italian Fascism.
- 1985The compound of the militant group The Covenant, The Sword, and the Arm of the Lord surrenders to federal authorities in Arkansas after a two-day government siege.
- 1992The first discoveries of extrasolar planets are announced by astronomers Aleksander Wolszczan and Dale Frail. They discovered two planets orbiting the pulsar PSR 1257+12.
- 1993The Supreme Court in La Paz, Bolivia, sentences former dictator Luis García Meza to 30 years in jail without parole for murder, theft, fraud and violating the constitution.
View the complete list of historical events for April 21.
Curious about this Caribbean Blue Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 21 and 1919 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tim Holt, Brad Slaight, Fred Feast, David Fincher, Einar Juhl, Lauriane Gilliéron, Malia Jones, Anette Olzon, Ferry Corsten, Brooke Candy.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 21 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 21, 1919.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 2, 1911 – Ann Dvorak, American actress (d. 1979); January 12, 1987 – Andi Muise, Canadian model; June 6, 1959 – Jimmy Jam, American keyboard player, songwriter, and producer (The Time).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 946