Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of April 1919 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
April 21, 1919 was a Monday and it was the 111st day of the year 1919. It was the 16th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1919 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 239 days left before your next birthday. You will be 101 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,652 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,217 days or 33.45 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,241 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 28, 1950.
If a dog named Skibby - a Labradoodle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 499 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Skibby will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Skibby will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1874Vincent Scotto
- 1903Luis Saslavsky
- 1919Don Cornell
- 1940Souleymane Cissé
- 1959Robert Smith
- 1961Cathy Cavadini
- 1961Chad Hayes
- 1963John Cameron Mitchell
- 1969Robin Meade
- 1979James McAvoy
View the complete list of April 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 21.
- 1890Marc Wright, American pole vaulter (d. 1975)
- 1914Angelo Savoldi, Italian-American wrestler and promoter, co-founded International World Class Championship Wrestling (d. 2013)
- 1936James Dobson, American evangelist, psychologist, and author, founded Focus on the Family
- 1940Souleymane Cissé, Malian director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1969John Kibowen, Kenyan runner
- 1969Toby Stephens, English actor
- 1979James McAvoy, Scottish actor
- 1982Terrence J, American television host and actor
- 1986Mirko Valdifiori, Italian footballer
- 1990Aleksandar Prijović, Swiss footballer
View the complete list of April 21 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out your name’s personality! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 753 BCRomulus founds Rome (traditional date).
- 1092The Diocese of Pisa is elevated to the rank of metropolitan archdiocese by Pope Urban II
- 1509Henry VIII ascends the throne of England on the death of his father, Henry VII.
- 1615The Wignacourt Aqueduct is inaugurated in Malta.
- 1782The city of Rattanakosin, now known internationally as Bangkok, is founded on the eastern bank of the Chao Phraya River by King Buddha Yodfa Chulaloke.
- 1821Benderli Ali Pasha arrives in Constantinople as the new Grand Vizier of the Ottoman Empire; he remains in power for only nine days before being sent into exile.
- 1856Australian labour movement: Stonemasons and building workers on building sites around Melbourne march from the University of Melbourne to Parliament House to achieve an eight-hour day.
- 1914Ypiranga incident: A German arms shipment to Mexico is intercepted by the U.S. Navy near Veracruz.
- 1952Secretary‘s Day (now Administrative Professionals’Day) is first celebrated.
- 1985The compound of the militant group The Covenant, The Sword, and the Arm of the Lord surrenders to federal authorities in Arkansas after a two-day government siege.
View the complete list of April 21 historical events.
Curious about this Rainbow Pop? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 21, and 1919 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: General Johnson, Mary Beth Evans, Richard Kind, Brice Beckham, Birdy, August Kowalczyk, Hebe Tien, Mohammed Lakhdar-Hamina, Hugh O'Conor, Brandon Routh.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on April 21 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on April 21, 1919.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is April 21. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Taurus, sometimes an Aries, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st April 1919 is Sweet Pea for love.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 1, 1912. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +138. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 29, 1926. Your incompatibility score is -131. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 1575. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 65,841 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 53,529 times in the year 1919. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man April 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about April 21, 1919. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 111st day of 1919
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 16th Monday of 1919
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 239 days
- Age on next birthday: 101 years old
- Days since birth: 36,652 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,217 days
- Years spent sleeping: 33.45 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,241
- Next full moon: September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 28, 1950
- Age in dog years: 499 dog years old using a Labradoodle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Diamond
- Mystical birthstone: Opal (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Sweet Pea for love
- Best compatible birthday: March 1, 1912 (+138)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 29, 1926 (-131)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 65,841 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 53,529 babies
- Roman numerals: XXI.IV.MCMXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 14, 1933 – Stan Brakhage, American director and producer (d. 2003); October 31, 1973 – Christopher Bevins, American voice actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; April 28, 1967 – Kari Wuhrer, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,935