Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of April 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 21, 1920 was a Wednesday and it was the 112nd day of the year 1920. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 2 days left before your next birthday. You will be 98 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,792 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,212 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Mr.Buster - a Redbone Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 456 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mr.Buster will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Mr.Buster will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1871Jaro Fürth
- 1903Issy Bonn
- 1927Robert Savoie
- 1932Elaine May
- 1945Ronnie Tober
- 1963Roy Dupuis
- 1972Severina Vučković
- 1973Mark Dexter
- 1981Luis Manzano
- 1996Tavi Gevinson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 21.
- 1775Alexander Anderson, American illustrator and engraver (d. 1870)
- 1912Marcel Camus, French director and screenwriter (d. 1982)
- 1926Arthur Rowley, English footballer, cricketer, and manager (d. 2002)
- 1927Robert Savoie, Canadian actor and singer (d. 2007)
- 1939Sister Helen Prejean, American author and activist
- 1945Srinivasaraghavan Venkataraghavan, Indian cricketer and umpire
- 1950Bruce Duperouzel, Australian footballer and cricketer
- 1974Katsuyuki Konishi, Japanese voice actor
- 1982Brianne Davis, American model, actress, and producer
- 1986Rodney Stuckey, American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 753 BCRomulus founds Rome (traditional date).
- 43 BCBattle of Mutina: Mark Antony is again defeated in battle by Aulus Hirtius, who is killed. Antony fails to capture Mutina and Decimus Brutus is murdered shortly after.
- 1863Bahá'u'lláh, the founder of the Bahá'í Faith, declares his mission as “He whom God shall make manifest”.
- 1894Norway formally adopts the Krag–Jørgensen bolt-action rifle as the main arm of its armed forces, a weapon that would remain in service for almost 50 years.
- 1898Spanish–American War: The United States Navy begins a blockade of Cuban ports. When the U.S. Congress issued a declaration of war on April 25, it declared that a state of war had existed from this date.
- 1925The Manifesto of the Fascist Intellectuals is published in Il Mondo, establishing the political and ideological foundations of Italian Fascism.
- 1967Greek military junta of 1967–74: A few days before the general election in Greece, Colonel George Papadopoulos leads a coup d'état, establishing a military regime that lasts for seven years.
- 1975Vietnam War: President of South Vietnam Nguyễn Văn Thiệu flees Saigon, as Xuân Lộc, the last South Vietnamese outpost blocking a direct North Vietnamese assault on Saigon, falls.
- 1992The first discoveries of extrasolar planets are announced by astronomers Aleksander Wolszczan and Dale Frail. They discovered two planets orbiting the pulsar PSR 1257+12.
- 2012Two trains are involved in a head-on collision near Sloterdijk, Amsterdam, in the Netherlands, injuring 116 people.
View the complete list of historical events for April 21.
Curious about this New York Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 21 and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lorne Michaels, Thomas Teige, Song Min-ho, Herbert Grönemeyer, Shannon Fill, Mitr Chaibancha, Joey Tempest, Natalie Merchant, Tobey Maguire, Chuck McCann.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 21 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on April 21, 1920.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Africa approximately on 1000. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 19, 1981 – Kim Rae-won, South Korean actor; August 23, 1944 – Saira Banu, Indian actress; October 7, 1967 – Luke Haines, English singer-songwriter and keyboard player (The Auteurs, The Servants, and Black Box Recorder).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,239