Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of April 1978 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 21, 1978 was a Friday and it was the 111st day of the year 1978. The next time you can reuse your old 1978 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 33 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,577 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 494 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 31 at 12:38:00 GMT – Saturday.
If a dog named Yggdrasil - a Saint Bernard breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 223 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Yggdrasil will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Yggdrasil will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Wade Mainer
- 1930Silvana Mangano
- 1944Paul Geremia
- 1956Peter Kosminsky
- 1958Andie MacDowell
- 1961Cathy Cavadini
- 1969Robin Meade
- 1970Glen Hansard
- 1970Jeff Anderson
- 1987Anastasia Prikhodko
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 21.
- 1916Eldon Rathburn, Canadian composer (d. 2008)
- 1928Jack Evans, Welsh-Canadian ice hockey player and coach (d. 1996)
- 1956Peter Kosminsky, English director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1961Ronald Florijn, Dutch rower
- 1969John Kibowen, Kenyan runner
- 1978Branden Steineckert, American drummer (The Used and Rancid)
- 1983Paweł Brożek, Polish footballer
- 1988Jencarlos Canela, American singer-songwriter and actor
- 1989Tatyana McFadden, Russian-American sprinter and skier
- 2002Carl and Clarence Aguirre, Filipino-American conjoined twins
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 753 BCRomulus founds Rome (traditional date).
- 1856Australian labour movement: Stonemasons and building workers on building sites around Melbourne march from the University of Melbourne to Parliament House to achieve an eight-hour day.
- 1863Bahá'u'lláh, the founder of the Bahá'í Faith, declares his mission as “He whom God shall make manifest”.
- 1894Norway formally adopts the Krag–Jørgensen bolt-action rifle as the main arm of its armed forces, a weapon that would remain in service for almost 50 years.
- 1941Emmanouil Tsouderos becomes the 132nd Prime Minister of Greece.
- 1962The Seattle World’s Fair (Century 21 Exposition) opens. It is the first World’s Fair in the United States since World War II.
- 1982Baseball: Rollie Fingers of the Milwaukee Brewers becomes the first pitcher to record 300 saves.
- 1987The Tamil Tigers are blamed for a car bomb that detonates in the Sri Lankan capital city of Colombo, killing 106 people.
- 1993The Supreme Court in La Paz, Bolivia, sentences former dictator Luis García Meza to 30 years in jail without parole for murder, theft, fraud and violating the constitution.
- 2012Two trains are involved in a head-on collision near Sloterdijk, Amsterdam, in the Netherlands, injuring 116 people.
View the complete list of historical events for April 21.
Curious about this Glazed Pink Flamingo? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 21 and 1978 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Shia LaBeouf, René Dif, Gabriel Damon, E. E. Bell, Friderika Bayer, Mariette Hartley, Simon Nye, Juan J. Campanella, David Spenser, Zoë Wanamaker.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 21 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 21, 1978.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Night Fever by Bee Gees as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 22, 1978). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Africa approximately on 1275. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 16, 1965 – Martin Lawrence, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; May 17, 1987 – Ott Lepland, Estonian singer; December 18, 1911 – Jules Dassin, American-Greek actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2008).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,223