Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of April 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 8 minutes. Enjoy!
April 21, 1980 was a Monday and it was the 112nd day of the year 1980. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 214 days left before your next birthday. You will be 39 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,030 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 4,677 days or 13 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 475 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 29, 2011.
If a dog named Mugzie - a Kuvasz breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 218 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mugzie will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Mugzie will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Ira Louvin
- 1947Iggy Pop
- 1959Robert Smith
- 1961Chad Hayes
- 1963Roy Dupuis
- 1969Toby Stephens
- 1970Glen Hansard
- 1970Jeff Anderson
- 1971Eric Mabius
- 1981Luis Manzano
View the complete list of April 21 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 21.
- 1874Vincent Scotto, French actor and composer (d. 1952)
- 1892Freddie Dixon, English motorcycle racer and racing driver (d. 1956)
- 1904Odilo Globocnik, Italian-Austrian SS officer (d. 1945)
- 1907Wade Mainer, American singer and banjo player (d. 2011)
- 1915Garrett Hardin, American ecologist, author, and academic (d. 2003)
- 1928Jack Evans, Welsh-Canadian ice hockey player and coach (d. 1996)
- 1958Michael Zarnock, American author
- 1969Jim Thornton, American radio and television announcer
- 1970Nicole Sullivan, American actress and screenwriter
- 1982Terrence J, American television host and actor
View the complete list of April 21 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1782The city of Rattanakosin, now known internationally as Bangkok, is founded on the eastern bank of the Chao Phraya River by King Buddha Yodfa Chulaloke.
- 1821Benderli Ali Pasha arrives in Constantinople as the new Grand Vizier of the Ottoman Empire; he remains in power for only nine days before being sent into exile.
- 1836Texas Revolution: The Battle of San Jacinto: Republic of Texas forces under Sam Houston defeat troops under Mexican General Antonio López de Santa Anna.
- 1918World War I: German fighter ace Manfred von Richthofen, better known as “The Red Baron”, is shot down and killed over Vaux-sur-Somme in France.
- 1945World War II: Soviet forces south of Berlin at Zossen attack the German High Command headquarters.
- 1964A Transit-5bn satellite fails to reach orbit after launch; as it re-enters the atmosphere, 2.1 lb of radioactive plutonium in its SNAP RTG power source is widely dispersed.
- 1966Rastafari movement: Haile Selassie of Ethiopia visits Jamaica, an event now celebrated as Grounation Day.
- 1967Greek military junta of 1967–74: A few days before the general election in Greece, Colonel George Papadopoulos leads a coup d'état, establishing a military regime that lasts for seven years.
- 1992The first discoveries of extrasolar planets are announced by astronomers Aleksander Wolszczan and Dale Frail. They discovered two planets orbiting the pulsar PSR 1257+12.
- 2012Two trains are involved in a head-on collision near Sloterdijk, Amsterdam, in the Netherlands, injuring 116 people.
View the complete list of April 21 historical events.
Curious about this Purple Duhat Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 21 and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nas, Tim Dog, Joross Gamboa, Andy Hui, Steven Wiig, Joseph Ruskin, Rachel Hunter, Stanislas Merhar, Sheri Moon Zombie, Marcia Mae Jones.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 21 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on April 21, 1980.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 22, 2007. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +158. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 21, 1966. Your incompatibility score is -175. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Call Me by Blondie as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 26, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Bulgaria approximately on 1275. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 10, 1978 – Kenan Thompson, American actor; May 9, 1950 – Matthew Kelly, English actor and presenter; April 28, 1972 – Violent J, American rapper, producer, wrestler, and actor (Insane Clown Posse, Dark Lotus, and Psychopathic Rydas).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,545