Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of April 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 21, 1980 was a Monday and it was the 112nd day of the year 1980. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 359 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,520 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 458 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1871Jaro Fürth
- 1903Issy Bonn
- 1924Ira Louvin
- 1948Paul Davis
- 1950Shivaji Satam
- 1951Tony Danza
- 1970Jeff Anderson
- 1979Cindy Kurleto
- 1979James McAvoy
- 1988Robbie Amell
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 21.
- 1555Ludovico Carracci, Italian painter and etcher (d. 1619)
- 1935Charles Grodin, American actor and talk show host
- 1942Pierre Lorrain, Canadian lawyer and politician (d. 2004)
- 1956Phillip Longman, German-American demographer and journalist
- 1959Arno Pijpers, Dutch footballer and coach
- 1965Teri Sue Wood, American illustrator
- 1970Jeff Anderson, American actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1972Richard Chelimo, Kenyan runner (d. 2001)
- 1979Tobias Linderoth, French-Swedish footballer and coach
- 1996Tavi Gevinson, American writer and actress, founded Rookie Magazine
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 753 BCRomulus founds Rome (traditional date).
- 1092The Diocese of Pisa is elevated to the rank of metropolitan archdiocese by Pope Urban II
- 1782The city of Rattanakosin, now known internationally as Bangkok, is founded on the eastern bank of the Chao Phraya River by King Buddha Yodfa Chulaloke.
- 1821Benderli Ali Pasha arrives in Constantinople as the new Grand Vizier of the Ottoman Empire; he remains in power for only nine days before being sent into exile.
- 1836Texas Revolution: The Battle of San Jacinto: Republic of Texas forces under Sam Houston defeat troops under Mexican General Antonio López de Santa Anna.
- 1856Australian labour movement: Stonemasons and building workers on building sites around Melbourne march from the University of Melbourne to Parliament House to achieve an eight-hour day.
- 1863Bahá'u'lláh, the founder of the Bahá'í Faith, declares his mission as “He whom God shall make manifest”.
- 1914Ypiranga incident: A German arms shipment to Mexico is intercepted by the U.S. Navy near Veracruz.
- 1941Emmanouil Tsouderos becomes the 132nd Prime Minister of Greece.
- 2004Five suicide car bombers target police stations in and around Basra, killing 74 people and wounding 160.
View the complete list of historical events for April 21.
Curious about this Blue Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 21 and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mayte Garcia, B.o.B, Rose McGowan, Sarah Thompson, Mike Hindert, Jennifer Jason Leigh, Erick Avari, David Brown, Shannon Bex, Bakarhythm.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 21 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on April 21, 1980.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Call Me by Blondie as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 26, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 18, 1929 – Dick Button, American figure skater and actor; July 25, 1987 – Mitchell Burgzorg, Dutch footballer and rapper; July 9, 1979 – Ella Koon, Hong Kong singer and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 953