Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of April 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 21, 1980 was a Monday and it was the 112nd day of the year 1980. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 301 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,578 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 460 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1870Edwin Stanton Porter
- 1874Vincent Scotto
- 1959Robert Smith
- 1963John Cameron Mitchell
- 1984Shayna Fox
- 1988Jencarlos Canela
- 1988Robbie Amell
- 1996Tavi Gevinson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 21.
- 1871Jaro Fürth, Czech-Austrian actor (d. 1945)
- 1925Anthony Mason, Australian soldier and judge, 9th Chief Justice of Australia
- 1925John Swinton of Kimmerghame, English general and politician, Lord Lieutenant of Berwickshire
- 1926Elizabeth II of The United Kingdom
- 1930Hilda Hilst, Brazilian author, poet, and playwright (d. 2004)
- 1957Herbert Wetterauer, German painter, sculptor, and author
- 1977Gyula Koi, Hungarian scholar and educator
- 1984Michael Tinsley, American hurdler
- 1987Nadif Chowdhury, Bangladeshi cricketer
- 1992Rene Santos, Brazilian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 753 BCRomulus founds Rome (traditional date).
- 1615The Wignacourt Aqueduct is inaugurated in Malta.
- 1806Action of 21 April 1806: A French frigate escapes British forces off the coast of South Africa.
- 1809Two Austrian army corps are driven from Landshut by a First French Empire army led by Napoleon as two French corps to the north hold off the main Austrian army on the first day of the Battle of Eckmühl.
- 1918World War I: German fighter ace Manfred von Richthofen, better known as “The Red Baron”, is shot down and killed over Vaux-sur-Somme in France.
- 1952Secretary‘s Day (now Administrative Professionals’Day) is first celebrated.
- 1963The Universal House of Justice of the Bahá'í Faith is elected for the first time.
- 1964A Transit-5bn satellite fails to reach orbit after launch; as it re-enters the atmosphere, 2.1 lb of radioactive plutonium in its SNAP RTG power source is widely dispersed.
- 1965The 1964–1965 New York World’s Fair opens for its second and final season.
- 1992The first discoveries of extrasolar planets are announced by astronomers Aleksander Wolszczan and Dale Frail. They discovered two planets orbiting the pulsar PSR 1257+12.
View the complete list of historical events for April 21.
Curious about this Sweet Rabbit Biscuit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 21 and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mickey Hargitay, Bernard Glasser, Julie Benz, Benjamin Alves, Amen, Mitch Grassi, Judith O'Dea, Jimmie Walker, Thomas Shaw, David Gallagher.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 21 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on April 21, 1980.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Call Me by Blondie as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 26, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 27, 1987 – Austin Carlile, American singer-songwriter (Attack Attack! and Of Mice & Men); February 15, 1973 – Alex Borstein, American actress and singer; May 8, 1957 – Rino Katase, Japanese actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 947