Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of April 1988 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
April 21, 1988 was a Thursday and it was the 112nd day of the year 1988. It was the 16th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1988 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 85 days left before your next birthday. You will be 32 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,603 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,868 days or 10.59 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 393 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 29, 2019.
If a dog named Skagit - a Kuvasz breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 182 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Skagit will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Skagit will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1945Diana Darvey
- 1949Patti LuPone
- 1954Ebiet G. Ade
- 1954James Morrison
- 1958Andie MacDowell
- 1961Chad Hayes
- 1969Robin Meade
- 1971Eric Mabius
- 1981Nao Oikawa
- 1982Terrence J
View the complete list of April 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 21.
- 1911Ivan Combe, American businessman, developed Clearasil (d. 2000)
- 1935Robin Dixon, 3rd Baron Glentoran, Irish bobsledder and politician
- 1936Avo Paistik, Estonian pastor, author, illustrator, and painter (d. 2013)
- 1955Murathan Mungan, Turkish author, poet, and playwright
- 1964Alex Baumann, Czech-Canadian swimmer
- 1964Ludmila Engquist, Russian-Swedish hurdler
- 1971Martin Kuuskmann, Estonian bassoon player
- 1979Tobias Linderoth, French-Swedish footballer and coach
- 1982Carnell Williams, American football player
- 1986Rodney Stuckey, American basketball player
View the complete list of April 21 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Jeffrey’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1836Texas Revolution: The Battle of San Jacinto: Republic of Texas forces under Sam Houston defeat troops under Mexican General Antonio López de Santa Anna.
- 1863Bahá'u'lláh, the founder of the Bahá'í Faith, declares his mission as “He whom God shall make manifest”.
- 1914Ypiranga incident: A German arms shipment to Mexico is intercepted by the U.S. Navy near Veracruz.
- 1918World War I: German fighter ace Manfred von Richthofen, better known as “The Red Baron”, is shot down and killed over Vaux-sur-Somme in France.
- 1941Emmanouil Tsouderos becomes the 132nd Prime Minister of Greece.
- 1963The Universal House of Justice of the Bahá'í Faith is elected for the first time.
- 1985The compound of the militant group The Covenant, The Sword, and the Arm of the Lord surrenders to federal authorities in Arkansas after a two-day government siege.
- 1989Tiananmen Square protests of 1989: In Beijing, around 100,000 students gather in Tiananmen Square to commemorate Chinese reform leader Hu Yaobang.
- 1993The Supreme Court in La Paz, Bolivia, sentences former dictator Luis García Meza to 30 years in jail without parole for murder, theft, fraud and violating the constitution.
- 2004Five suicide car bombers target police stations in and around Basra, killing 74 people and wounding 160.
View the complete list of April 21 historical events.
Curious about this Huckleberry Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 21, and 1988 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Martyn, Jon Avila, Satomi Ishihara, Natasha Poly, Mick Miller, Alannah Myles, Pascal Duquenne, Adrianna Biedrzyńska, Robert Z'Dar, Mehmet Aslantuğ.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on April 21 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on April 21, 1988.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is April 21. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Taurus, sometimes an Aries, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st April 1988 is Sweet Pea for love.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 25, 1987. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +225. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 26, 2002. Your score is -170. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,114,557,167. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Where Do Broken Hearts Go by Whitney Houston as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 23, 1988). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 700. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 139,142,510 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1988. The estimated number of babies born on 21st April 1988 is 380,171. That’s equivalent to 264 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 51,538 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 64,133 times in the year 1988. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man April 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about April 21, 1988. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 112nd day of 1988
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 16th Thursday of 1988
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2022: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 85 days
- Age on next birthday: 32 years old
- Days since birth: 11,603 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,868 days
- Years spent sleeping: 10.59 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 393
- Next full moon: February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 29, 2019
- Age in dog years: 182 dog years old using a Kuvasz breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Diamond
- Mystical birthstone: Opal (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Sweet Pea for love
- Best compatible birthday: August 25, 1987 (+225)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 26, 2002 (-170)
- 1988 world population: 5,114,557,167
- Number one song: Where Do Broken Hearts Go by Whitney Houston (April 23, 1988)
- Babies born in 1988: 139,142,510
- Babies born in 1988 every day: 380,171
- Babies born in 1988 every minute: 264
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 51,538 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 64,133 babies
- Roman numerals: XXI.IV.MCMLXXXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 25, 1981 – Clara Morgane, French actress and singer; August 8, 1935 – Donald P. Bellisario, American director, producer, and screenwriter; July 3, 1992 – Maasa Sudo, Japanese singer and actress (Berryz Kobo and ZYX).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,164