Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of April 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 21, 2003 was a Monday and it was the 111st day of the year 2003. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 357 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,122 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 173 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Eddy Christiani
- 1927Robert Savoie
- 1930Silvana Mangano
- 1944Paul Geremia
- 1949Patti LuPone
- 1959Robert Smith
- 1963Roy Dupuis
- 1982Terrence J
- 1988Jencarlos Canela
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 21.
- 1933Edelmiro Amante, Filipino lawyer and politician (d. 2013)
- 1948Dieter Fromm, German runner
- 1950Shivaji Satam, Indian actor
- 1951Bob Varsha, American sportscaster
- 1963Ken Caminiti, American baseball player (d. 2004)
- 1980Jeff Keppinger, American baseball player
- 1984Shayna Fox, American voice actress
- 1988Mia Permanto, Finnish singer and radio host (d. 2008)
- 1988Robbie Amell, Canadian actor
- 1994Mitchell Weiser, German footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 753 BCRomulus founds Rome (traditional date).
- 900The Laguna Copperplate Inscription (the earliest known written document found in what is now the Philippines): the Commander-in-Chief of the Kingdom of Tondo, as represented by the Honourable Jayadewa, Lord Minister of Pailah, pardons from all debt the Honourable Namwaran and his relations.
- 1615The Wignacourt Aqueduct is inaugurated in Malta.
- 1792Tiradentes, a revolutionary leading a movement for Brazil’s independence, is hanged, drawn and quartered.
- 1809Two Austrian army corps are driven from Landshut by a First French Empire army led by Napoleon as two French corps to the north hold off the main Austrian army on the first day of the Battle of Eckmühl.
- 1914Ypiranga incident: A German arms shipment to Mexico is intercepted by the U.S. Navy near Veracruz.
- 1925The Manifesto of the Fascist Intellectuals is published in Il Mondo, establishing the political and ideological foundations of Italian Fascism.
- 1993The Supreme Court in La Paz, Bolivia, sentences former dictator Luis García Meza to 30 years in jail without parole for murder, theft, fraud and violating the constitution.
- 2004Five suicide car bombers target police stations in and around Basra, killing 74 people and wounding 160.
- 2012Two trains are involved in a head-on collision near Sloterdijk, Amsterdam, in the Netherlands, injuring 116 people.
View the complete list of historical events for April 21.
Curious about this Yellow Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 21 and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cedric the Entertainer, Emma-Lee, Kellie Martin, Hans Alfredson, Steve Whiteman, Yuri Mitsui, Selma Blair, Alma Cogan, Ben Haenow, Jon Provost.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 21 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 21, 2003.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was In Da Club by 50 Cent as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 26, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 2, 1967 – Lew Temple, American actor; July 3, 1991 – Grant Rosenmeyer, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; June 21, 1961 – Manu Chao, French singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Mano Negra, Hot Pants, and Los Carayos).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 959