Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of April 1949 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 23, 1949 was a Saturday and it was the 113rd day of the year 1949. The next time you can reuse your old 1949 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 133 days left before your next birthday. You will be 69 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,069 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 849 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 2 at 02:26:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Ponzu - a Staffordshire Bull Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 292 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ponzu will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Ponzu will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Jack May
- 1928Shirley Temple
- 1934Fikret Hakan
- 1941Jacqueline Boyer
- 1952Narada Michael Walden
- 1967Kim Hee-ae
- 1970Scott Bairstow
- 1977John Oliver
- 1992Syd tha Kyd
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 23.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 23.
- 1889Karel Doorman, Dutch admiral (d. 1942)
- 1894Cow Cow Davenport, American singer and pianist (d. 1955)
- 1904Louis Muhlstock, Polish-Canadian painter (d. 2001)
- 1929George Steiner, French-American philosopher, author, and critic
- 1941Michael Lynne, American film producer, co-founded New Line Cinema
- 1969Richard Wolstencroft, Australian director and producer
- 1970Egemen Bağış, Turkish politician, 1st Minister of European Union Affairs
- 1970Sadao Abe, Japanese actor and singer (Group Tamashii)
- 1979Bengü, Turkish singer
- 1990Pikky Ya France, Namibian cricketer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 23.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 599Maya king Uneh Chan of Calakmul attacks rival city-state Palenque in southern Mexico, defeating queen Yohl Ik'nal and sacking the city.
- 1521Battle of Villalar: King Charles I of Spain defeats the Comuneros.
- 1635The first public school in the United States, Boston Latin School, is founded in Boston.
- 1660Treaty of Oliva is established between Sweden and Poland.
- 1815The Second Serbian Uprising: A second phase of the national revolution of the Serbs against the Ottoman Empire, erupts shortly after the annexation of the country to the Ottoman Empire.
- 1940The Rhythm Club fire at a dance hall in Natchez, Mississippi, kills 198 people.
- 1961Algiers putsch by French generals.
- 1967Soviet space program: Soyuz 1 (Russian: Союз 1, Union 1) a manned spaceflight carrying cosmonaut Colonel Vladimir Komarov is launched into orbit.
- 1971Bangladesh Liberation War: The Pakistan Army and Razakars massacre approximately 3,000 Hindu emigrants in the Jathibhanga area of East Pakistan (now Bangladesh).
- 2005First YouTube video uploaded, titled “Me at the zoo”.
View the complete list of historical events for April 23.
Curious about this Chico Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 23 and 1949 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Barbara Harris, Saori Yamamoto, Jeff Probst, Jason Ruta, Ann Jellicoe, Meisa Kuroki, Angela Lindvall, Sneha, Leon Janney, Zach Braff.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 23 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 23, 1949.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 1050. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 2, 1914 – Martin Ritt, American actor, director, and playwright (d. 1990); April 28, 1964 – L'Wren Scott, American model and fashion designer (d. 2014); December 22, 1968 – Dina Meyer, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,226