Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of April 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 24, 1959 was a Friday and it was the 114th day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 299 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,251 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 719 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1934Shirley MacLaine
- 1935Tucker Smith
- 1947Claude Dubois
- 1949Véronique Sanson
- 1953Eric Bogosian
- 1969Viveca Paulin
- 1980Danny Gokey
- 1984Tyson Ritter
- 1992Doc Shaw
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 24.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 24.
- 1906Mimi Smith, English nurse (d. 1991)
- 1942Barbra Streisand, American singer-songwriter, actress, and producer
- 1946Phil Robertson, American businessman, founded Duck Commander
- 1954Mumia Abu-Jamal, American journalist and activist
- 1955Eamon Gilmore, Irish union leader and politician, 25th Tánaiste of Ireland
- 1956Richard Sambrook, English journalist and academic
- 1959Eren Keskin, Turkish lawyer and activist
- 1981Azusa Yamamoto, Japanese idol and actress
- 1989Katherine Webb, American model, Miss Alabama USA 2012
- 1998Ryan Newman, American actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 24.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1184 BCTraditional date of the fall of Troy.
- 1547Battle of Mühlberg. Duke of Alba, commanding Spanish-Imperial forces of Charles I of Spain, defeats the troops of Schmalkaldic League.
- 1800The United States Library of Congress is established when President John Adams signs legislation to appropriate $5,000 to purchase “such books as may be necessary for the use of Congress”.
- 1885American sharpshooter Annie Oakley is hired by Nate Salsbury to be a part of Buffalo Bill’s Wild West.
- 1944World War II: The SBS launches a raid against the garrison of Santorini in Greece.
- 1953Winston Churchill is knighted by Queen Elizabeth II.
- 1965Civil war breaks out in the Dominican Republic when Colonel Francisco Caamaño, overthrows the triumvirate that had been in power since the coup d'état against Juan Bosch.
- 1967Vietnam War: American General William Westmoreland says in a news conference that the enemy had “gained support in the United States that gives him hope that he can win politically that which he cannot win militarily.”
- 1990Gruinard Island, Scotland, is officially declared free of the anthrax disease after 48 years of quarantine.
- 2004The United States lifts economic sanctions imposed on Libya 18 years previously, as a reward for its cooperation in eliminating weapons of mass destruction.
View the complete list of historical events for April 24.
Curious about this Vanilla Candy Surprise? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 24 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lea Massari, Jan Hammer, Agnes Kittelsen, Charlie Van Dyke, Lucija Šerbedžija, Liza Lapira, April Stevens, Larry Miller, Will Hay, Bernard Erhard.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 24 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 24, 1959.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Come Softly to Me by The Fleetwoods as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 27, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 21, 1938 – Larry Bryggman, American actor; March 16, 1959 – Flavor Flav, American rapper and actor (Public Enemy); August 13, 1977 – Damian O'Hare, Irish actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,111