Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of April 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
April 27, 1973 was a Friday and it was the 117th day of the year 1973. It was the 17th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 139 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,028 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,676 days or 15.54 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 576 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 3, 2005.
If a dog named Chacko - a Schnoodle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 258 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Chacko will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Chacko will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1862Rudolph Schildkraut
- 1921Robert Dhéry
- 1939Judy Carne
- 1959Marco Pirroni
- 1963Russell T Davies
- 1967Erik Thomson
- 1969Tess Daly
- 1970Kylie Travis
- 1989Martha Hunt
- 1994Elmo Magalona
View the complete list of April 27 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 27.
- 1748Adamantios Korais, Greek-French philosopher and scholar (d. 1833)
- 1920Edwin Morgan, Scottish poet and translator (d. 2010)
- 1941Fethullah Gülen, Turkish preacher and theologian
- 1941Lee Roy Jordan, American football player
- 1941Pat Choate, American economist and academic
- 1948Josef Hickersberger, Austrian footballer, coach, and manager
- 1977Khalid Zoubaa, French runner
- 1980Talitha Cummins, Australian journalist
- 1984Daniel Holdsworth, Australian rugby player
- 1986Jenna Coleman, English actress
View the complete list of April 27 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Catherine’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 33 BCLucius Marcius Philippus, step-brother to the future emperor Augustus, celebrates a triumph for his victories while serving as governor in one of the provinces of Hispania.
- 1296First War of Scottish Independence: John Balliol’s Scottish army is defeated by an English army commanded by John de Warenne, 6th Earl of Surrey at the Battle of Dunbar.
- 1521Battle of Mactan: Explorer Ferdinand Magellan is killed by natives in the Philippines led by chief Lapu-Lapu.
- 1777American Revolutionary War: The Battle of Ridgefield: A British invasion force engages and defeats Continental Army regulars and militia irregulars at Ridgefield, Connecticut.
- 1941World War II: The Communist Party of Slovenia, the Slovene Christian Socialists, the left-wing Slovene Sokols (also known as “National Democrats”) and a group of progressive intellectuals establish the Liberation Front of the Slovene Nation.
- 1950Apartheid: In South Africa, the Group Areas Act is passed formally segregating races.
- 1989The April 27 demonstrations, student-led protests responding to the April 26 Editorial, during the Tiananmen Square protests of 1989.
- 1992The Federal Republic of Yugoslavia, comprising Serbia and Montenegro, is proclaimed.
- 1992The Russian Federation and 12 other former Soviet republics become members of the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank.
- 2014Popes John XXIII and John Paul II are declared saints in the first papal canonization since 1954.
View the complete list of April 27 historical events.
Curious about this Unreal Green Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 27, and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Candy Candido, Takaya Kamikawa, Andraé Crouch, Ali Nassirian, Lea DeLaria, Maurice Roëves, Hitomi Yaida, Fontella Bass, Otis Redding, David Arkin.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on April 27 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on April 27, 1973.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 27th April 1973 is Sweet Pea for love.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 26, 1974. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +122. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 11, 1961. Your score is -114. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,942,096,442. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Tie a Yellow Ribbon Round the Ole Oak Tree by Dawn featuring Tony Orlando as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 28, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Australia approximately on 850. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,831,979 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1973. The estimated number of babies born on 27th April 1973 is 333,786. That’s equivalent to 232 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 62,451 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,846 times in the year 1973. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man April 27” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about April 27, 1973. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 117th day of 1973
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 17th Friday of 1973
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 139 days
- Age on next birthday: 47 years old
- Days since birth: 17,028 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,676 days
- Years spent sleeping: 15.54 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 576
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 3, 2005
- Age in dog years: 258 dog years old using a Schnoodle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Diamond
- Mystical birthstone: Opal (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Sweet Pea for love
- Best compatible birthday: January 26, 1974 (+122)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 11, 1961 (-114)
- 1973 world population: 3,942,096,442
- Number one song: Tie a Yellow Ribbon Round the Ole Oak Tree by Dawn featuring Tony Orlando (April 28, 1973)
- Babies born in 1973: 121,831,979
- Babies born in 1973 every day: 333,786
- Babies born in 1973 every minute: 232
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 62,451 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,846 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVII.IV.MCMLXXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 22, 1996 – Madison Davenport, American actress and singer; August 11, 1930 – Paul Soles, Canadian actor and producer; July 21, 1983 – Olamide Faison, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,133