Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of April 1955 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 30, 1955 was a Saturday and it was the 120th day of the year 1955. The next time you can reuse your old 1955 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 316 days left before your next birthday. You will be 64 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,060 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 781 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Satya - a Ibizan Hound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 303 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Satya will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Satya will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Al Lewis
- 1926Cloris Leachman
- 1934Jerry Lordan
- 1938Gary Collins
- 1940Burt Young
- 1942Maurizio Arcieri
- 1967Philipp Kirkorov
- 1971Darren Emerson
- 1975Tomi Joutsen
- 1981Tom Goss
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 30.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 30.
- 1245Philip III of France (d. 1285)
- 1877Léon Flameng, French cyclist (d. 1917)
- 1923Al Lewis, American actor and politician (d. 2006)
- 1926Cloris Leachman, American actress and singer
- 1926Shrinivas Khale, Indian composer (d. 2011)
- 1928Hugh Hood, Canadian author and academic (d. 2000)
- 1946Lee Bollinger, American lawyer and academic
- 1949Phil Garner, American baseball player and manager
- 1983Marina Tomić, Slovenian hurdler
- 1987Chris Morris, South African cricketer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 30.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1812The Territory of Orleans becomes the 18th U.S. state under the name Louisiana.
- 1838Nicaragua declares independence from the Central American Federation.
- 1894Coxey’s Army reaches Washington, D.C. to protest the unemployment caused by the Panic of 1893.
- 1907Honolulu, Hawaii becomes an independent city.
- 1937The Commonwealth of the Philippines holds a plebiscite for Filipino women on whether they should be extended the right to suffrage; over 90% would vote in the affirmative.
- 1938The first televised FA Cup Final takes place between Huddersfield Town and Preston North End.
- 1948In Bogotá, Colombia, the Organization of American States is established.
- 1953In Warner Robins, Georgia, an F4 tornado kills 18 people.
- 1963The Bristol Bus Boycott is held in Bristol to protest the Bristol Omnibus Company’s refusal to employ Black or Asian bus crews, drawing national attention to racial discrimination in the United Kingdom.
- 2009Seven people are killed and another ten injured at a Queen’s Day parade in Apeldoorn, Netherlands in an attempted assassination on Queen Beatrix.
View the complete list of historical events for April 30.
Curious about this Choco Monster Rainbow? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 30 and 1955 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jamie McGonnigal, Will Champion, Anna Popplewell, Jeanna Friske, Janice Karman, Shannon Elizabeth, Emma Penella, Paquita la del Barrio, Barry Elliot, Gregory Jbara.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 30 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on April 30, 1955.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Japan approximately on 1050. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 12, 1937 – Shirley Eaton, English actress; May 13, 1983 – Grégory Lemarchal, French singer (d. 2007); November 7, 1955 – Kitty Margolis, American singer and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,140