Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of April 1955 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 30, 1955 was a Saturday and it was the 120th day of the year 1955. The next time you can reuse your old 1955 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 9 days left before your next birthday. You will be 63 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,002 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 779 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Ucon - a Bedlington Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 299 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ucon will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Ucon will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1884Olof Sandborg
- 1934Jerry Lordan
- 1943Bobby Vee
- 1945Mimi Fariña
- 1971Darren Emerson
- 1977Pell James
- 1981Kunal Nayyar
- 1985Gal Gadot
- 1986Dianna Agron
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 30.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 30.
- 1884Olof Sandborg, Swedish actor (d. 1965)
- 1937Tony Harrison, English poet and playwright
- 1945Michael J. Smith, American captain, pilot, and astronaut (d. 1986)
- 1959Paul Gross, Canadian actor, singer, producer, and screenwriter
- 1967Christine Jacob, Filipino-American actress, swimmer, and journalist
- 1972J. R. Richards, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Dishwalla)
- 1976Amanda Palmer, American singer-songwriter and pianist (The Dresden Dolls and Evelyn Evelyn)
- 1979Sean Mackin, American singer and violinist (Yellowcard)
- 1981Tom Goss, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor
- 1988Andy Allen, Australian chef
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 30.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 311The Diocletianic Persecution of Christians in the Roman Empire ends.
- 642Chindasuinth is proclaimed king by the Visigothic nobility and bishops.
- 1636Eighty Years’ War: Dutch Republic forces recapture a strategically important fort from Spain after a nine-month siege.
- 1863A 65-man French Foreign Legion infantry patrol fights a force of nearly 2,000 Mexican soldiers to nearly the last man in Hacienda Camarón, Mexico.
- 1961K-19, the first Soviet nuclear submarine equipped with nuclear missiles, is commissioned.
- 1967The Aldene Connection opened in Roselle Park, NJ, shutting down the CNJ’s Jersey City waterfront terminal and transferring commuters to Newark Penn Station.
- 1994Formula One racing driver Roland Ratzenberger is killed in a crash during the qualifying session of the San Marino Grand Prix run at Autodromo Enzo e Dino Ferrari outside Imola, Italy.
- 2000Canonization of Faustina Kowalska in the presence of 200,000 people and the first Divine Mercy Sunday celebrated worldwide.
- 2008Two skeletal remains found near Yekaterinburg, Russia, are confirmed by Russian scientists to be the remains of Alexei Nikolaevich, Tsarevich of Russia and Grand Duchess Anastasia Nikolaevna, one of his sisters.
- 2014A bomb blast in Ürümqi kills three people and injures 79 others.
View the complete list of historical events for April 30.
Curious about this Pink Topaz? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 30 and 1955 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jordy Lucas, Dorothea Barth Jörgensen, Lena Katina, Nadine Lustre, Young B., Tyler Hilton, John Polson, Jānis Paukštello, Ayaka Komatsu, Kurt Elling.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 30 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on April 30, 1955.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Japan approximately on 1050. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 19, 1982 – Ignacio Serricchio, Argentinian-American actor; November 23, 1929 – Gloria Lynne, American singer (d. 2013); December 8, 1946 – Sharmila Tagore, Indian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,180