Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of April 1955 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 30, 1955 was a Saturday and it was the 120th day of the year 1955. The next time you can reuse your old 1955 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 139 days left before your next birthday. You will be 63 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,872 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 775 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 2 at 02:26:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Lady Sara - a Kooikerhondje breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 299 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lady Sara will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Lady Sara will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1884Olof Sandborg
- 1914Dorival Caymmi
- 1925Johnny Horton
- 1943Bobby Vee
- 1945Mimi Fariña
- 1969Warren Defever
- 1970Halit Ergenç
- 1973Jeff Timmons
- 1981Megan Reinking
- 1984Sophie Turner
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 30.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 30.
- 1758Emmanuel Vitale, Maltese commander and politician (d. 1802)
- 1869Hans Poelzig, German architect, designed the IG Farben Building and Großes Schauspielhaus (d. 1936)
- 1893Joachim von Ribbentrop, German soldier and politician, 14th German Reich Minister for Foreign Affairs (d. 1946)
- 1909Juliana of the Netherlands (d. 2004)
- 1923Percy Heath, American bassist (Heath Brothers and Modern Jazz Quartet) (d. 2005)
- 1946Carl XVI Gustaf of Sweden
- 1960Kerry Healey, American academic and politician, 70th Lieutenant Governor of Massachusetts
- 1965Steven Klein, American photographer
- 1981John O'Shea, Irish footballer
- 1983Tatjana Hüfner, German luger
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 30.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 313Battle of Tzirallum: Emperor Licinius defeats Maximinus II and unifies the Eastern Roman Empire.
- 1863A 65-man French Foreign Legion infantry patrol fights a force of nearly 2,000 Mexican soldiers to nearly the last man in Hacienda Camarón, Mexico.
- 1885Governor of New York David B. Hill signs legislation creating the Niagara Reservation, New York’s first state park, ensuring that Niagara Falls will not be devoted solely to industrial and commercial use.
- 1900Hawaii becomes a territory of the United States, with Sanford B. Dole as governor.
- 1904The Louisiana Purchase Exposition World’s Fair opens in St. Louis, Missouri.
- 1948In Bogotá, Colombia, the Organization of American States is established.
- 1980Beatrix becomes Queen of the Netherlands.
- 1995U.S. President Bill Clinton becomes the first President to visit Northern Ireland.
- 2012An overloaded ferry capsizes on the Brahmaputra River in India killing at least 103 people.
- 2014A bomb blast in Ürümqi kills three people and injures 79 others.
View the complete list of historical events for April 30.
Curious about this New York Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 30 and 1955 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Maria Mena, Patricia Reyes Spíndola, Mable John, Ivan Urgant, Larry Cunningham, Tim Gunn, Dionysis Makris, Antony Hämäläinen, Remy Ma, Charley Webb.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 30 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on April 30, 1955.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Japan approximately on 1050. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 11, 1972 – Tyler Christopher, American actor; April 21, 1911 – Leonard Warren, American opera singer (d. 1960); July 1, 1970 – Henry Simmons, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,246