Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of April 1955 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 30, 1955 was a Saturday and it was the 120th day of the year 1955. The next time you can reuse your old 1955 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 65 days left before your next birthday. You will be 63 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,946 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 777 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Gilly - a Norwegian Buhund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 299 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Gilly will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Gilly will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1884Olof Sandborg
- 1896Reverend Gary Davis
- 1925Johnny Horton
- 1945Mimi Fariña
- 1958Charles Berling
- 1967Steven Mackintosh
- 1969Warren Defever
- 1973Kinna McInroe
- 1977Pell James
- 1979Sean Mackin
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 30.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 30.
- 1662Mary II of England (d. 1694)
- 1777Carl Friedrich Gauss, German mathematician and physicist (d. 1855)
- 1893Harold Breen, Australian public servant (d. 1966)
- 1900Erni Krusten, Estonian author and poet (d. 1984)
- 1940Burt Young, American actor, screenwriter, and painter
- 1947Paul Fiddes, English theologian and academic
- 1967Philipp Kirkorov, Bulgarian-Russian singer, actor, and producer
- 1970Halit Ergenç, Turkish actor
- 1984Sophie Turner, Australian model and lawyer
- 1992Travis Scott, American rapper and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 30.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1863A 65-man French Foreign Legion infantry patrol fights a force of nearly 2,000 Mexican soldiers to nearly the last man in Hacienda Camarón, Mexico.
- 1871The Camp Grant massacre takes place in Arizona Territory.
- 1939NBC inaugurates its regularly scheduled television service in New York City, broadcasting President Franklin D. Roosevelt’s N.Y. World’s Fair opening day ceremonial address.
- 1939The 1939-40 New York World’s Fair opens.
- 1945World War II: Führerbunker: Adolf Hitler and Eva Braun commit suicide after being married for less than 40 hours. Soviet soldiers raise the Victory Banner over the Reichstag building.
- 1966The Church of Satan is established at the Black House in San Francisco.
- 1980The Iranian Embassy siege begins in London.
- 1982The Bijon Setu massacre occurs in Calcutta.
- 1993CERN announces World Wide Web protocols will be free.
- 2008Two skeletal remains found near Yekaterinburg, Russia, are confirmed by Russian scientists to be the remains of Alexei Nikolaevich, Tsarevich of Russia and Grand Duchess Anastasia Nikolaevna, one of his sisters.
View the complete list of historical events for April 30.
Curious about this White Guyabano Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 30 and 1955 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Seyyal Taner, Penn Badgley, Steven Ford, Claude Bolling, Michael Kitchen, Catherine Frot, Sylvia Sidney, M. S. Narayana, Glenn Shadix, Ben Younger.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 30 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on April 30, 1955.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Japan approximately on 1050. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 5, 1928 – Tage Danielsson, Swedish author, actor, and director (d. 1985); October 4, 1983 – Matet de Leon, Filipino actress; July 2, 1916 – Ken Curtis, American actor and singer (d. 1991).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,150