Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of April 1962 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 0 minutes. Enjoy!
April 5, 1962 was a Thursday and it was the 95th day of the year 1962. The next time you can reuse your old 1962 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 313 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,141 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 682 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Melvyn Douglas
- 1912John Le Mesurier
- 1916Gregory Peck
- 1928Fernand Dansereau
- 1954Peter Case
- 1961Lisa Zane
- 1980Erik Audé
- 1985Kim Ji-hoo
- 1988Asumi Nakada
- 1999Mio Yūki
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 5.
- 1908Ernestine Gilbreth Carey, American author (d. 2006)
- 1933Frank Gorshin, American actor and soldier (d. 2005)
- 1936John Kelly, Irish soldier and politician (d. 2007)
- 1947Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo, Filipino academic and politician, 14th President of the Philippines
- 1948Les Binks, Irish drummer and songwriter (Judas Priest, Lionheart, Tytan, and Axis Point)
- 1954Peter Case, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Nerves and The Plimsouls)
- 1955Anthony Horowitz, English author and screenwriter
- 1956Dwight Hicks, American football player and actor
- 1970Miho Hatori, Japanese singer-songwriter (Cibo Matto, Smokey & Miho, and Butter 08)
- 1970Thea Gill, Canadian actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1242During the Battle on the Ice of Lake Peipus, Russian forces, led by Alexander Nevsky, rebuff an invasion attempt by the Teutonic Knights.
- 1566Two-hundred Dutch noblemen, led by Hendrick van Brederode, force themselves into the presence of Margaret of Parma and present the Petition of Compromise, denouncing the Spanish Inquisition in the Netherlands. The Inquisition is suspended and a delegation is sent to Spain to petition Philip II.
- 1710The Statute of Anne receives the Royal Assent establishing the Copyright law of the United Kingdom.
- 1879Chile declares war on Bolivia and Peru, starting the War of the Pacific.
- 1904The first international rugby league match is played between England and an Other Nationalities team (Welsh & Scottish players) in Central Park, Wigan, England.
- 1915Boxing challenger Jess Willard knocks out Jack Johnson in Havana, Cuba to become the Heavyweight Champion of the World.
- 1942World War II: The Imperial Japanese Navy launches a carrier-based air attack on Colombo, Ceylon during the Indian Ocean raid. Port and civilian facilities are damaged and the Royal Navy cruisers HMS Cornwall and HMS Dorsetshire are sunk southwest of the island.
- 1944World War II: Two hundred seventy inhabitants of the Greek town of Kleisoura are executed by the Germans.
- 1946Soviet troops leave the island of Bornholm, Denmark after an 11-month occupation.
- 1971In Sri Lanka, Janatha Vimukthi Peramuna launches a revolt against the United Front government of Sirimavo Bandaranaike.
View the complete list of historical events for April 5.
Curious about this Island Punch Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 5 and 1962 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: George Burns, Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, Friz Freleng, Heather Nova, Sam McMurray, Emma Bunton, Bruce Davison, Michael Crawford, Chuck Norris, Jack Wouterse.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 5 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 5, 1962.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Johnny Angel by Shelley Fabares as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 7, 1962). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 15, 1983 – Yuka Hirata, Japanese actress and model; January 4, 1922 – Rosalie Crutchley, English actress (d. 1997); March 31, 1976 – Alan Tern, Singaporean actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,011