Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of April 1962 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 5, 1962 was a Thursday and it was the 95th day of the year 1962. The next time you can reuse your old 1962 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 135 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,319 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 688 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Antonia - a Clumber Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 267 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Antonia will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Antonia will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912John Le Mesurier
- 1929Nigel Hawthorne
- 1941Dave Swarbrick
- 1946Björn Granath
- 1946Jane Asher
- 1951Dave McArtney
- 1956Diamond Dallas Page
- 1970Thea Gill
- 1971Dong Abay
- 1980David Chocarro
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 5.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 5.
- 1170Isabella of Hainault (d. 1190)
- 1884Ion Inculeț, Bessarabian academic and politician, President of Moldova (d. 1940)
- 1908Bette Davis, American actress (d. 1989)
- 1908Ernestine Gilbreth Carey, American author (d. 2006)
- 1908Jagjivan Ram, Indian politician, 4th Deputy Prime Minister of India (d. 1986)
- 1941Dave Swarbrick, English singer-songwriter and fiddler (Fairport Convention, Whippersnapper, and Swarb’s Lazarus)
- 1953Ian Swales, English accountant and politician
- 1972Waylon Payne, American singer-songwriter and actor
- 1982Thomas Hitzlsperger, German footballer
- 1986Anna Sophia Berglund, American model and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 5.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1536Royal Entry of Charles V into Rome: The last Roman triumph.
- 1710The Statute of Anne receives the Royal Assent establishing the Copyright law of the United Kingdom.
- 1722The Dutch explorer Jacob Roggeveen discovers Easter Island.
- 1900Archaeologists in Knossos, Crete, discover a large cache of clay tablets with hieroglyphic writing in a script they call Linear B.
- 1922The American Birth Control League, forerunner of Planned Parenthood, is incorporated.
- 1936Tupelo–Gainesville tornado outbreak: An F5 tornado kills 233 in Tupelo, Mississippi.
- 1946Soviet troops leave the island of Bornholm, Denmark after an 11-month occupation.
- 1991An ASA EMB 120 crashes in Brunswick, Georgia, killing all 23 aboard including Sen. John Tower and Astronaut Sonny Carter.
- 1992The Siege of Sarajevo begins when Serb paramilitaries murder peace protesters Suada Dilberović and Olga Sučić on the Vrbanja Bridge.
- 1999Two Libyans suspected of bringing down Pan Am Flight 103 in 1988 are handed over for eventual trial in the Netherlands.
View the complete list of historical events for April 5.
Curious about this Fantastic White Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 5 and 1962 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Morgan Freeman, Diana Quick, Karloff Lagarde, Emina Jahović, Rocky Burnette, Patti Scialfa, Jimmy Swaggart, LisaRaye McCoy-Misick, Anneliese van der Pol, Rivers Cuomo.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 5 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 5, 1962.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Johnny Angel by Shelley Fabares as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 7, 1962). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Romania approximately on 850. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 26, 1980 – Chris Pine, American actor; October 30, 1992 – Tequan Richmond, American actor and rapper; February 16, 1931 – Otis Blackwell, American singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 2002).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,282