Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of April 1930 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
April 8, 1930 was a Tuesday and it was the 98th day of the year 1930. It was the 15th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1930 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 141 days left before your next birthday. You will be 89 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,366 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,789 days or 29.54 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,096 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on December 15, 1961.
If a dog named Spuds - a Whippet breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 416 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Spuds will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Spuds will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1931John Gavin
- 1952Kaori Momoi
- 1963Donita Sparks
- 1967Arwyn Davies
- 1975Funda Arar
- 1979Alexi Laiho
- 1984Ezra Koenig
- 1984Kirsten Storms
- 1991Minami Takahashi
View the complete list of April 8 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 8.
- 1917Winifred Asprey, American mathematician and computer scientist (d. 2007)
- 1927Tilly Armstrong, English author (d. 2010)
- 1938John Hamm, Canadian physician and politician, 25th Premier of Nova Scotia
- 1944Hywel Bennett, Welsh actor
- 1944Jean Benguigui, French actor
- 1955Ricky Bell, American football player (d. 1984)
- 1968Patricia Girard, French runner and hurdler
- 1981Ofer Shechter, Israeli model, actor, and screenwriter
- 1981Taylor Kitsch, Canadian model, actor, and director
- 1989Matthew Healy, English singer-songwriter (The 1975)
View the complete list of April 8 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1139Roger II of Sicily is excommunicated.
- 1232Mongol–Jin War: The Mongols begin their siege on Kaifeng, the capital of the Jin dynasty.
- 1665English colonial patents are granted for the establishment of the Monmouth Tract, for what would eventually become Monmouth County in northeastern New Jersey.
- 1808The Roman Catholic Diocese of Baltimore is promoted to an archdiocese, with the founding of the dioceses of New York, Philadelphia, Boston, and Bardstown (now Louisville) by Pope Pius VII.
- 1820The Venus de Milo is discovered on the Aegean island of Milos.
- 1908Harvard University votes to establish the Harvard Business School.
- 1913The 17th Amendment to the United States Constitution, requiring direct election of Senators, becomes law.
- 1943U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt, in an attempt to check inflation, freezes wages and prices, prohibits workers from changing jobs unless the war effort would be aided thereby, and bars rate increases by common carriers and public utilities.
- 1960The Netherlands and West Germany sign an agreement to negotiate the return of German land annexed by the Dutch in return for 280 million German marks as Wiedergutmachung.
- 1970Bahr El-Baqar primary school bombing: Israeli bombers strike an Egyptian school. Forty-six children are killed.
View the complete list of April 8 historical events.
Curious about this Green Apple? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 8, and 1930 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Naveen Andrews, Eileen Heckart, Conchita Wurst, Benjamin Alves, B.Slade, Maggie MacNeal, William Boyd, Gilby Clarke, Dylan Neal, Jennifer Jones.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on April 8 is Aries ♈ (The Ram) – a cardinal sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Mars – the planet of war and ambition. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on April 8, 1930.
Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th April 1930 is Sweet Pea for love.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 2, 1958. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +167. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 24, 1910. Your incompatibility score is -163. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 1575. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,146 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 62,147 times in the year 1930. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about April 8, 1930. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 98th day of 1930
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 15th Tuesday of 1930
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2020: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 141 days
- Age on next birthday: 89 years old
- Days since birth: 32,366 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,789 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.54 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,096
- Next full moon: November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on December 15, 1961
- Age in dog years: 416 dog years old using a Whippet breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Aries ♈ (The Ram)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mars – the planet of war and ambition
- Western zodiac gemstone: Bloodstone
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Diamond
- Mystical birthstone: Opal (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Sweet Pea for love
- Best compatible birthday: December 2, 1958 (+167)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 24, 1910 (-163)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,146 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 62,147 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 28, 1978 – Özgü Namal, Turkish singer-songwriter and actress; December 30, 1946 – Patti Smith, American singer-songwriter and poet; December 29, 1951 – Yvonne Elliman, American singer-songwriter and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,769