Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of April 1952 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 8, 1952 was a Tuesday and it was the 99th day of the year 1952. The next time you can reuse your old 1952 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 314 days left before your next birthday. You will be 66 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,792 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 806 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1939Manolis Angelopoulos
- 1956Roman Dragoun
- 1963Donita Sparks
- 1968Patricia Arquette
- 1979Alexi Laiho
- 1980Mariko Seyama
- 1984Ezra Koenig
- 1989Hitomi Takahashi
- 1989Matthew Healy
- 1993Kanae Yoshii
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 8.
- 1885Dimitrios Levidis, Greek-French soldier, composer, and educator (d. 1951)
- 1886Margaret Ayer Barnes, American author and playwright (d. 1967)
- 1896Einar Juhl, Danish actor (d. 1982)
- 1927Tilly Armstrong, English author (d. 2010)
- 1930Carlos Hugo, Duke of Parma (d. 2010)
- 1937Momo Kapor, Serbian author and painter (d. 2010)
- 1963Seth Tobias, American businessman (d. 2007)
- 1972Paul Gray, American bass player and songwriter (Slipknot and Unida) (d. 2010)
- 1972Sung Kang, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1993Gaku Matsumoto, Japanese actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1093The new Winchester Cathedral is dedicated by Walkelin.
- 1139Roger II of Sicily is excommunicated.
- 1232Mongol–Jin War: The Mongols begin their siege on Kaifeng, the capital of the Jin dynasty.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Mansfield: Union forces are thwarted by the Confederate army at Mansfield, Louisiana.
- 1916In Corona, California, race car driver Bob Burman crashes, killing three (including himself), and badly injuring five spectators.
- 1935The Works Progress Administration is formed when the Emergency Relief Appropriation Act of 1935 becomes law.
- 1943U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt, in an attempt to check inflation, freezes wages and prices, prohibits workers from changing jobs unless the war effort would be aided thereby, and bars rate increases by common carriers and public utilities.
- 1945World War II: After an air raid accidentally destroys a train carrying about 4,000 Nazi concentration camp internees in Prussian Hanover, the survivors are massacred by Nazis.
- 1946Électricité de France, the world’s largest utility company, is formed as a result of the nationalisation of a number of electricity producers, transporters and distributors.
- 1970Bahr El-Baqar primary school bombing: Israeli bombers strike an Egyptian school. Forty-six children are killed.
View the complete list of historical events for April 8.
Curious about this Mixed Berry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 8 and 1952 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Akina Minami, Ron Clements, Kirk Alyn, Maurice Evans, Michael Hampton, Jimi Jamison, Benjamin Franklin White, John Huston, John Zorn, Terry Reid.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 8 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 8, 1952.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 22, 1907 – Laurence Olivier, English actor, director, and producer (d. 1989); January 2, 1966 – Kate Hodge, American actress and producer; October 1, 1962 – Esai Morales, American actor, director, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 915