Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of April 1952 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 8, 1952 was a Tuesday and it was the 99th day of the year 1952. The next time you can reuse your old 1952 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 74 days left before your next birthday. You will be 66 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,032 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 814 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Carlisle - a Bernese Mountain Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 348 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Carlisle will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Carlisle will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1896Einar Juhl
- 1926Shecky Greene
- 1943Jack O'Halloran
- 1947Larry Norman
- 1956Justin Sullivan
- 1960John Schneider
- 1967Arwyn Davies
- 1973Emma Caulfield
- 1980Katee Sackhoff
- 1990Kim Jonghyun
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 8.
- 1826Pancha Carrasco, Costa Rican soldier (d. 1890)
- 1864Carlos Deltour, French rower and rugby player (d. 1920)
- 1885Dimitrios Levidis, Greek-French soldier, composer, and educator (d. 1951)
- 1935Oscar Zeta Acosta, American lawyer and politician (d. 1974)
- 1944Odd Nerdrum, Swedish-Norwegian painter and illustrator
- 1949Joe Royle, English footballer and manager
- 1951Joan Sebastian, Mexican singer-songwriter and actor (d. 2015)
- 1955Gerrie Coetzee, South African boxer
- 1966Robin Wright, American actress, director, producer
- 1987Royston Drenthe, Dutch footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1665English colonial patents are granted for the establishment of the Monmouth Tract, for what would eventually become Monmouth County in northeastern New Jersey.
- 1730Shearith Israel, the first synagogue in New York City, is dedicated.
- 1740War of Jenkins’ Ear: Three British ships capture the Spanish third-rate Princesa, taken into service as HMS Princess.
- 1808The Roman Catholic Diocese of Baltimore is promoted to an archdiocese, with the founding of the dioceses of New York, Philadelphia, Boston, and Bardstown (now Louisville) by Pope Pius VII.
- 1895In Pollock v. Farmers’ Loan & Trust Co. the Supreme Court of the United States declares unapportioned income tax to be unconstitutional.
- 1906Auguste Deter, the first person to be diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease, dies.
- 1945World War II: After an air raid accidentally destroys a train carrying about 4,000 Nazi concentration camp internees in Prussian Hanover, the survivors are massacred by Nazis.
- 1974At Atlanta–Fulton County Stadium, Hank Aaron hits his 715th career home run to surpass Babe Ruth’s 39-year-old record.
- 1987Los Angeles Dodgers executive Al Campanis resigns amid controversy over racially charged remarks he had made while on Nightline.
- 2004War in Darfur: The Humanitarian Ceasefire Agreement is signed by the Sudanese government and two rebel groups.
View the complete list of historical events for April 8.
Curious about this Green Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 8 and 1952 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Craig Mabbitt, Jang Woo-hyuk, Chip, Jay O. Sanders, Geneviève Brouillette, Dominika Peczynski, DJ Spinderella, RJ Jimenez, Will Durst, Stephen Merchant.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 8 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 8, 1952.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1275. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 14, 1919 – Gene Barry, American actor (d. 2009); November 12, 1916 – Rogelio de la Rosa, Filipino actor and politician (d. 1986); November 8, 1961 – Leif Garrett, American singer and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,189