Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of April 1952 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 8, 1952 was a Tuesday and it was the 99th day of the year 1952. The next time you can reuse your old 1952 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 142 days left before your next birthday. You will be 66 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,964 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 812 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Voland - a Black and Tan Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 312 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Voland will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Voland will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Sonja Henie
- 1944Deke Richards
- 1944Jean Benguigui
- 1952Kaori Momoi
- 1961Élise Guilbault
- 1963Donita Sparks
- 1980Mariko Seyama
- 1989Gabriella Wilde
- 1989Hitomi Takahashi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 8.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 8.
- 1871Clarence Hudson White, American photographer and educator (d. 1925)
- 1905Joachim Büchner, German sprinter and graphic designer (d. 1978)
- 1921Herman van Raalte, Dutch footballer (d. 2013)
- 1929Renzo De Felice, Italian historian and author (d. 1996)
- 1931John Gavin, American actor and diplomat, United States Ambassador to Mexico
- 1937Seymour Hersh, American journalist and author
- 1958Maarten Ducrot, Dutch cyclist and journalist
- 1963Terry Porter, American basketball player and coach
- 1972Sung Kang, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1974Holger Hott, Norwegian orienteering competitor and engineer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 8.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1271In Syria, sultan Baibars conquers the Krak des Chevaliers.
- 1904British mystic Aleister Crowley transcribes the first chapter of The Book of the Law.
- 1904The French Third Republic and the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland sign the Entente cordiale.
- 1908Harvard University votes to establish the Harvard Business School.
- 1911Dutch physicist Heike Kamerlingh Onnes discovers superconductivity.
- 1946Électricité de France, the world’s largest utility company, is formed as a result of the nationalisation of a number of electricity producers, transporters and distributors.
- 1961A large explosion on board the MV Dara in the Persian Gulf kills 238.
- 1992Retired tennis great Arthur Ashe announces that he has AIDS, acquired from blood transfusions during one of his two heart surgeries.
- 1993The Republic of Macedonia joins the United Nations.
- 1999Haryana Gana Parishad, a political party in the Indian state of Haryana, merges with the Indian National Congress.
View the complete list of historical events for April 8.
Curious about this Yellow Drizzle Altos? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 8 and 1952 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Yvette Fielding, Zelda Williams, Hayden Panettiere, Herb Jeffries, Glenn Medeiros, Kim Krizan, Katherine DeMille, Wayne King, Robert Colbert, Satsuki Yukino.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 8 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on April 8, 1952.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1275. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 10, 1971 – Joel “JoJo” Hailey, American singer-songwriter (K-Ci & JoJo and Jodeci); April 17, 1918 – William Holden, American actor and singer (d. 1981); February 6, 1967 – Anita Cochran, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,234