Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of April 1937 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 9, 1937 was a Friday and it was the 99th day of the year 1937. The next time you can reuse your old 1937 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 317 days left before your next birthday. You will be 81 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,268 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 991 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1895Mance Lipscomb
- 1917Brad Dexter
- 1942Brandon deWilde
- 1943Terry Knight
- 1954Dennis Quaid
- 1965Paulina Porizkova
- 1969April Boy Regino
- 1977Gerard Way
- 1986Leighton Meester
- 1999Isaac Hempstead-Wright
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 9.
- 1597John Davenport, English minister, co-founded the New Haven Colony (d. 1670)
- 1929Sharan Rani Backliwal, Indian sarod player and scholar (d. 2008)
- 1933René Burri, Swiss photographer and journalist (d. 2014)
- 1937Valerie Singleton, English television and radio host
- 1941Kay Adams, American singer-songwriter
- 1942Brandon deWilde, American actor and singer (d. 1972)
- 1964Rob Awalt, German-American football player
- 1970Tricia Penrose, English actress and singer
- 1971Jacques Villeneuve, Canadian race car driver
- 1987Kassim Abdallah, French-Comorian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1288Mongol invasions of Vietnam: Yuan forces are defeated by Trần forces in the Battle of Bach Dang in present-day northern Vietnam.
- 1945World War II: The German pocket battleship Admiral Scheer is sunk by the Royal Air Force
- 1947The Journey of Reconciliation, the first interracial Freedom Ride begins through the upper South in violation of Jim Crow laws. The riders wanted enforcement of the United States Supreme Court’s 1946 Irene Morgan decision that banned racial segregation in interstate travel.
- 1948Fighters from the Irgun and Lehi Zionist paramilitary groups attacked Deir Yassin near Jerusalem, killing over 100.
- 1948Jorge Eliécer Gaitán’s assassination provokes a violent riot in Bogotá (the Bogotazo), and a further ten years of violence in Colombia known as La violencia.
- 1975The first game of the Philippine Basketball Association, the second oldest professional basketball league in the world.
- 1981The U.S. Navy nuclear submarine USS George Washington accidentally collides with the Nissho Maru, a Japanese cargo ship, sinking it.
- 1989The April 9 tragedy in Tbilisi, Georgian Soviet Socialist Republic, an anti-Soviet peaceful demonstration and hunger strikes, demanding restoration of Georgian independence is dispersed by the Soviet army, resulting in 20 deaths and hundreds of injuries.
- 1999Kosovo War: The Battle of Košare begins.
- 2003Iraq War: Baghdad falls to American forces; Iraqis turn on symbols of their former leader Saddam Hussein, pulling down a grand statue of him and tearing it to pieces.
View the complete list of historical events for April 9.
Curious about this Langka Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 9 and 1937 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Radu Sîrbu, Angy Fernández, Kim Jae-joong, Janet Suzman, Sasha Alexander, Alex Preston, Allen Kim, Jerry Lordan, Yūka, Lil' JJ.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 9 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on April 9, 1937.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 31, 1954 – Vicki Sue Robinson, American actress and singer (d. 2000); June 23, 1976 – Mizchif, Zimbabwean-South African rapper (d. 2014); September 26, 1975 – Chiara Schoras, German actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 941