Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of April 1937 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 9, 1937 was a Friday and it was the 99th day of the year 1937. The next time you can reuse your old 1937 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 75 days left before your next birthday. You will be 81 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,510 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 999 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Buffie - a Catahoula Leopard Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 415 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Buffie will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Buffie will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1895Mance Lipscomb
- 1942Margo Smith
- 1943Terry Knight
- 1953John Howard
- 1962Ihor Podolchak
- 1979Keshia Knight Pulliam
- 1982Jay Baruchel
- 1984Lili Mirojnick
- 1986Leighton Meester
- 1992Joshua Ledet
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 9.
- 1865Erich Ludendorff, German general and politician (d. 1937)
- 1928Paul Arizin, American basketball player (d. 2006)
- 1941Chu Song-woong, South Korean actor (d. 1985)
- 1961Mark Kelly, Irish keyboard player (Marillion and DeeExpus)
- 1965Jay Wesley Neill, American murderer (d. 2002)
- 1980Rachel Specter, American actress and screenwriter
- 1981Moran Atias, Israeli actress and model
- 1986Leighton Meester, American actress and singer
- 1987Jarrod Mullen, Australian rugby player
- 1990Ryan Williams, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1440Christopher of Bavaria is appointed King of Denmark.
- 1682Robert Cavelier de La Salle discovers the mouth of the Mississippi River, claims it for France and names it Louisiana.
- 1945The United States Atomic Energy Commission is formed.
- 1945World War II: The Battle of Königsberg, in East Prussia, ends.
- 1947The Glazier–Higgins–Woodward tornadoes kill 181 and injure 970 in Texas, Oklahoma, and Kansas.
- 1952Hugo Ballivián’s government is overthrown by the Bolivian National Revolution, starting a period of agrarian reform, universal suffrage and the nationalisation of tin mines
- 1969The “Chicago Eight” plead not guilty to federal charges of conspiracy to incite a riot at the 1968 Democratic National Convention in Chicago.
- 1989The April 9 tragedy in Tbilisi, Georgian Soviet Socialist Republic, an anti-Soviet peaceful demonstration and hunger strikes, demanding restoration of Georgian independence is dispersed by the Soviet army, resulting in 20 deaths and hundreds of injuries.
- 1991Georgia declares independence from the Soviet Union
- 2013A 6.1–magnitude earthquake strikes Iran killing 32 people and injuring over 850 people.
View the complete list of historical events for April 9.
Curious about this Glazed Blue Heaven? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 9 and 1937 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cathleen Cordell, Mike Doughty, Al Ruscio, Jerry Stiller, Albano Carrisi, Kristian Alfonso, Mike Peters, Joachim Fuchsberger, Steve Allen, Dean Ween.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 9 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on April 9, 1937.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 1400. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 9, 1945 – Taiguara, Uruguayan-Brazilian singer-songwriter (d. 1996); July 17, 1942 – Gale Garnett, New Zealand-Canadian singer and actress; April 1, 1960 – Michael Praed, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,125