Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of April 1969 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
April 9, 1969 was a Wednesday and it was the 99th day of the year 1969. The next time you can reuse your old 1969 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 317 days left before your next birthday. You will be 49 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,580 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 595 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Paul Robeson
- 1925Virginia Gibson
- 1941Hannah Gordon
- 1942Brandon deWilde
- 1965Paulina Porizkova
- 1970Tricia Penrose
- 1971Austin Peck
- 1978Vesna Pisarović
- 1979Albina Dzhanabaeva
- 1980Ryan Northcott
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 9.
- 1932Peter Moores, English businessman and philanthropist
- 1933Fern Michaels, American author
- 1945Steve Gadd, American drummer (Stuff, Steps Ahead, and Sunlightsquare)
- 1949Tony Cragg, English sculptor
- 1962Ihor Podolchak, Ukrainian director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1965Jay Wesley Neill, American murderer (d. 2002)
- 1975David Gordon Green, American director and screenwriter
- 1980Luciano Galletti, Argentinian footballer
- 1981Ireneusz Jeleń, Polish footballer
- 1983Ryan Clark, Australian actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1782American War of Independence: Battle of the Saintes begins.
- 1865American Civil War: Robert E. Lee surrenders the Army of Northern Virginia (26,765 troops) to Ulysses S. Grant at Appomattox Courthouse, Virginia, effectively ending the war.
- 1909The U.S. Congress passes the Payne–Aldrich Tariff Act.
- 1918The National Council of Bessarabia proclaims union with the Kingdom of Romania.
- 1918World War I: The Battle of the Lys: The Portuguese Expeditionary Corps is crushed by the German forces during what is called the Spring Offensive on the Belgian region of Flanders.
- 1939Marian Anderson sings at the Lincoln Memorial, after being denied the right to sing at the Daughters of the American Revolution’s Constitution Hall.
- 1947The Journey of Reconciliation, the first interracial Freedom Ride begins through the upper South in violation of Jim Crow laws. The riders wanted enforcement of the United States Supreme Court’s 1946 Irene Morgan decision that banned racial segregation in interstate travel.
- 1960Dr. Hendrik Verwoerd, Prime Minister of South Africa and architect of apartheid, narrowly survives an assassination attempt by a white farmer called David Pratt in Johannesburg.
- 1991Georgia declares independence from the Soviet Union
- 2013At least 13 people are killed and another three injured after a man goes on a spree shooting in the Serbian village of Velika Ivanča.
View the complete list of historical events for April 9.
Curious about this Lime Green Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 9 and 1969 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Wes Bentley, Lee Hyeri, Grant Show, Rina Ikoma, Alan Doyle, Kathleen Hanna, Dorian Harewood, Abby Elliott, Scott Porter, Lisa Loeb.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 9 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 9, 1969.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Aquarius/Let the Sunshine In (The Flesh Failures) by The 5th Dimension as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 12, 1969). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 17, 1925 – Rock Hudson, American actor and singer (d. 1985); May 5, 1947 – Daisuke Ban, Japanese actor; January 16, 1982 – Birgitte Hjort Sørensen, Danish actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 998