Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of April 1969 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
April 9, 1969 was a Wednesday and it was the 99th day of the year 1969. The next time you can reuse your old 1969 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 256 days left before your next birthday. You will be 49 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,641 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 597 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Frankie Thomas
- 1938Rockin' Sidney
- 1942Brandon deWilde
- 1954Dennis Quaid
- 1962Ihor Podolchak
- 1978Veronica Taylor
- 1979Keith Nobbs
- 1980Yoanna House
- 1981Arlen Escarpeta
- 1984Lili Mirojnick
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 9.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 9.
- 1648Henri de Massue, Earl of Galway, French soldier and diplomat (d. 1720)
- 1821Charles Baudelaire, French poet and critic (d. 1867)
- 1959Bernard Jenkin, English businessman and politician, Shadow Secretary of State for Defence
- 1960Jaak Aab, Estonian educator and politician, Minister of Social Affairs of Estonia
- 1962Imran Sherwani, English field hockey player
- 1967Alex Kahn, American puppeteer
- 1976Kyle Peterson, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1979Mark Ruiz, Puerto Rican diver
- 1987Jarrod Mullen, Australian rugby player
- 1989Danielle Kahle, American figure skater
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 9.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1288Mongol invasions of Vietnam: Yuan forces are defeated by Trần forces in the Battle of Bach Dang in present-day northern Vietnam.
- 1860On his phonautograph machine, Édouard-Léon Scott de Martinville makes the oldest known recording of an audible human voice.
- 1917World War I: The Battle of Arras: The battle begins with Canadian Corps executing a massive assault on Vimy Ridge.
- 1918World War I: The Battle of the Lys: The Portuguese Expeditionary Corps is crushed by the German forces during what is called the Spring Offensive on the Belgian region of Flanders.
- 1939Marian Anderson sings at the Lincoln Memorial, after being denied the right to sing at the Daughters of the American Revolution’s Constitution Hall.
- 1947The Glazier–Higgins–Woodward tornadoes kill 181 and injure 970 in Texas, Oklahoma, and Kansas.
- 1980The Iraqi regime of Saddam Hussein kills philosopher Muhammad Baqir al-Sadr and his sister Bint al-Huda after three days of torture.
- 1989The April 9 tragedy in Tbilisi, Georgian Soviet Socialist Republic, an anti-Soviet peaceful demonstration and hunger strikes, demanding restoration of Georgian independence is dispersed by the Soviet army, resulting in 20 deaths and hundreds of injuries.
- 1991Georgia declares independence from the Soviet Union
- 1999Kosovo War: The Battle of Košare begins.
View the complete list of historical events for April 9.
Curious about this Rose Lychee? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 9 and 1969 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tsuru Aoki, Fatih Erkoç, Philip Ahn, Mica Paris, Karine Vanasse, Anna Camp, Natasha Bedingfield, Anthimos Ananiadis, Natalia Kills, Geoffrey Lewis.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 9 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 9, 1969.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Aquarius/Let the Sunshine In (The Flesh Failures) by The 5th Dimension as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 12, 1969). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 20, 1973 – Kimberley Davies, Australian actress; October 23, 1923 – Frank Sutton, American actor (d. 1974); October 2, 1979 – Maja Ivarsson, Swedish singer-songwriter (The Sounds).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,137