Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of April 1969 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
April 9, 1969 was a Wednesday and it was the 99th day of the year 1969. The next time you can reuse your old 1969 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 137 days left before your next birthday. You will be 49 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,760 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 601 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Mosul - a Boykin Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 236 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mosul will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Mosul will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Virginia Gibson
- 1932Carl Perkins
- 1937Marty Krofft
- 1941Chu Song-woong
- 1941Kay Adams
- 1978Vesna Pisarović
- 1979Albert Hammond, Jr.
- 1980Isabelle Severino
- 1981Melissa Witek
- 1998Elle Fanning
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for April 9.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Apr 9.
- 1880Jan Letzel, Czech architect (d. 1925)
- 1906Antal Doráti, Hungarian-American conductor and composer (d. 1988)
- 1932Armin Jordan, Swiss conductor (d. 2006)
- 1942Margo Smith, American singer-songwriter
- 1962Imran Sherwani, English field hockey player
- 1971Leo Fortune-West, English footballer and manager
- 1978Vesna Pisarović, Croatian singer-songwriter
- 1984Adam Loewen, Canadian baseball player
- 1986Mike Hart, American football player
- 1987Jazmine Sullivan, American singer and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for April 9.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 475Byzantine Emperor Basiliscus issues a circular letter (Enkyklikon) to the bishops of his empire, supporting the Monophysite christological position.
- 537Siege of Rome: The Byzantine general Belisarius receives his promised reinforcements, 1,600 cavalry, mostly of Hunnic or Slavic origin and expert bowmen. He starts, despite shortages, raids against the Gothic camps and Vitiges is forced into a stalemate.
- 1241Battle of Liegnitz: Mongol forces defeat the Polish and German armies.
- 1909The U.S. Congress passes the Payne–Aldrich Tariff Act.
- 1918The National Council of Bessarabia proclaims union with the Kingdom of Romania.
- 1948Jorge Eliécer Gaitán’s assassination provokes a violent riot in Bogotá (the Bogotazo), and a further ten years of violence in Colombia known as La violencia.
- 1965Astrodome opens. First indoor baseball game is played.
- 1969The first British-built Concorde 002 makes its maiden flight from Filton to RAF Fairford.
- 1999Kosovo War: The Battle of Košare begins.
- 2013At least 13 people are killed and another three injured after a man goes on a spree shooting in the Serbian village of Velika Ivanča.
View the complete list of historical events for April 9.
Curious about this Star Apple Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 4, 9 and 1969 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Thomas Mitchell, Keith Richards, Paula Poundstone, Jean-Paul Belmondo, Leah Remini, Cahide Sonku, Tehilla Blad, Guillaume Depardieu, Diana DeGarmo, Heinz.
The zodiac sign of a person born on April 9 is Aries ♈. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on April 9, 1969.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aries horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Diamond is the modern birthstone for the month of April while Opal is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aries is bloodstone. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Aquarius/Let the Sunshine In (The Flesh Failures) by The 5th Dimension as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (April 12, 1969). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 1575. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 17, 1973 – Caroline Corr, Irish singer and drummer (The Corrs); September 19, 1978 – Waylon Reavis, American singer-songwriter (Mushroomhead); July 12, 1951 – Cheryl Ladd, American actress, singer, and author.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,313