Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of August 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 1, 1950 was a Tuesday and it was the 213rd day of the year 1950. It was the 31st Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 310 days left before your next birthday. You will be 69 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,892 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,297 days or 22.72 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 842 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 9, 1982.
If a dog named Brogan - a Sloughi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 361 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Brogan will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Brogan will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Arthur Hill
- 1939Terry Kiser
- 1957Taylor Negron
- 1958Adrian Dunbar
- 1963Dean Wareham
- 1970Sibel Can
- 1977Damien Saez
- 1987Rumi Hiiragi
- 1989Tomoka Kurokawa
- 1998Khamani Griffin
View the complete list of August 1 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 1.
- 1626Sabbatai Zevi, Montenegrin rabbi and theorist (d. 1676)
- 1831Antonio Cotogni, Italian opera singer and educator (d. 1918)
- 1918Richard Pearson, Welsh-English actor (d. 2011)
- 1963Dean Wareham, New Zealand singer-songwriter and guitarist (Galaxie 500, Luna, and Dean & Britta)
- 1963Demián Bichir, Mexican-American actor and producer
- 1977Damien Saez, French singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1981Sally Pressman, American actress and dancer
- 1985Dušan Švento, Slovak footballer
- 1987Sébastien Pocognoli, Belgian footballer
- 1988Sasha Jackson, English-American actress
View the complete list of August 1 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 30 BCOctavian (later known as Augustus) enters Alexandria, Egypt, bringing it under the control of the Roman Republic.
- 1203Isaac II Angelos, restored Eastern Roman Emperor, declares his son Alexios IV Angelos co-emperor after pressure from the forces of the Fourth Crusade.
- 1714George, Elector of Hanover, becomes King George I of Great Britain, marking the beginning of the Georgian era of British history.
- 1838Non-laborer slaves in most of the British Empire are emancipated.
- 1855The first ascent of Monte Rosa, the second highest summit in the Alps.
- 1911Harriet Quimby takes her pilot’s test and becomes the first U.S. woman to earn an Aero Club of America aviator’s certificate.
- 1944World War II: The Warsaw Uprising against the Nazi occupation breaks out in Warsaw, Poland.
- 1960Dahomey (later renamed Benin) declares independence from France.
- 1964The former Belgian Congo is renamed the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- 1980A train crash kills 18 people in County Cork, Ireland.
View the complete list of August 1 historical events.
Curious about this Sao Paulo Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 1, and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Myrtle Sarrosa, Timothy Dalton, Keanna Reeves, Samantha Noble, Paul Schneider, Jean Chalopin, Johnny Horton, Malachi Throne, Robert Eyer, Ben Wallers.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 1 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on August 1, 1950.
Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 1st August 1950 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 2, 1957. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +118. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 14, 1939. Your incompatibility score is -117. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,557,628,654. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central England approximately on 1150. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,399,411 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1950. The estimated number of babies born on 1st August 1950 is 266,848. That’s equivalent to 185 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 80,432 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 86,239 times in the year 1950. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 1, 1950. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 213rd day of 1950
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 31st Tuesday of 1950
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2020: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 310 days
- Age on next birthday: 69 years old
- Days since birth: 24,892 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,297 days
- Years spent sleeping: 22.72 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 842
- Next full moon: September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 9, 1982
- Age in dog years: 361 dog years old using a Sloughi breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: November 2, 1957 (+118)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 14, 1939 (-117)
- 1950 world population: 2,557,628,654
- Babies born in 1950: 97,399,411
- Babies born in 1950 every day: 266,848
- Babies born in 1950 every minute: 185
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 80,432 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 86,239 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 30, 1938 – Gary Collins, American actor and talk show host (d. 2012); July 30, 1971 – Tom Green, Canadian comedian, actor, and rapper; June 27, 1966 – J. J. Abrams, American director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,833