Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of August 1917 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 10, 1917 was a Friday and it was the 222nd day of the year 1917. The next time you can reuse your old 1917 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 354 days left before your next birthday. You will be 101 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,536 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,237 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1860Vishnu Narayan Bhatkhande
- 1927Nejat Uygur
- 1928Gus Mercurio
- 1940Bobby Hatfield
- 1947Ian Anderson
- 1952Diane Venora
- 1956Peter Robbins
- 1981Manila Luzon
- 1984Mariel Rodriguez
- 1987Ari Boyland
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 10.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 10.
- 1805Ferenc Toldy, German-Hungarian historian and critic (d. 1875)
- 1890Angus Lewis Macdonald, Canadian lawyer and politician, 12th Premier of Nova Scotia (d. 1954)
- 1898Jack Haley, American actor and singer (d. 1979)
- 1928Gerino Gerini, Italian race car driver (d. 2013)
- 1933Elizabeth Butler-Sloss, Baroness Butler-Sloss, English lawyer and judge
- 1942Michael Pepper, English physicist and engineer
- 1954Rick Overton, American screenwriter, actor and comedian
- 1966Hansi Kürsch, German singer-songwriter and bass player (Blind Guardian and Demons and Wizards)
- 1981Malek Mouath, Saudi Arabian footballer
- 1982Shaun Murphy, English snooker player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 10.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 991Battle of Maldon: The English, led by Byrhtnoth, Ealdorman of Essex, are defeated by a band of inland-raiding Vikings near Maldon, Essex.
- 1316The Second Battle of Athenry takes place near Athenry during the Bruce campaign in Ireland.
- 1628The Swedish warship Vasa sinks in the Stockholm harbour after only about 20 minutes of her maiden voyage.
- 1680The Pueblo Revolt begins in New Mexico.
- 1899The Norwegian football club Viking FK is founded.
- 1904Russo-Japanese War: The Battle of the Yellow Sea between the Russian and Japanese battleship fleets takes place.
- 1961First use in Vietnam War of the Agent Orange by the U.S. Army.
- 1978Three members of the Ulrich family are killed in an accident. This leads to the Ford Pinto litigation.
- 1988Japanese American internment: U.S. President Ronald Reagan signs the Civil Liberties Act of 1988, providing $20,000 payments to Japanese Americans who were either interned in or relocated by the United States during World War II.
- 2012The Marikana massacre begins near Rustenburg, South Africa, resulting in the deaths of 47 people.
View the complete list of historical events for August 10.
Curious about this Choco Monster Rainbow? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 10 and 1917 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ian McShane, Dennis Stratton, Raymond Souplex, Sebastian Koch, Nardwuar the Human Serviette, Antonella Lualdi, Chris O'Dowd, Jodi Lyn O'Keefe, Agata Kulesza, Mau Marcelo.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 10 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on August 10, 1917.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 12, 1994 – Saoirse Ronan, American-Irish actress; August 24, 1987 – Daichi Miura, Japanese singer-songwriter, dancer, and choreographer; October 1, 1972 – Esa Holopainen, Finnish singer-songwriter and guitarist (Amorphis).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,023