Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of August 1917 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 10, 1917 was a Friday and it was the 222nd day of the year 1917. The next time you can reuse your old 1917 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 79 days left before your next birthday. You will be 101 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,811 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,246 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 29 at 14:21:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Xosa - a Peekapoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 420 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Xosa will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Xosa will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1950Patti Austin
- 1962Alan Muraoka
- 1964Aaron Hall
- 1967Mart Sander
- 1981Katherine Boecher
- 1987Jim Bakkum
- 1989Brenton Thwaites
- 1990Lucas Till
- 1992Go Ah-sung
- 1993Shin Hyejeong
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 10.
- 1602Gilles de Roberval, French mathematician and academic (d. 1675)
- 1823Hugh Stowell Brown, English minister and reformer (d. 1886)
- 1923Bill Doolittle, American football player and coach (d. 2014)
- 1931Tom Laughlin, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2013)
- 1942Betsey Johnson, American fashion designer
- 1945Harriet Miers, American lawyer and politician, 31st White House Counsel
- 1968Greg Hawgood, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1970Steve Mautone, Australian footballer and coach
- 1985Melissa Barrera, American television host
- 1996Jacob Latimore, American singer, actor, and dancer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 991Battle of Maldon: The English, led by Byrhtnoth, Ealdorman of Essex, are defeated by a band of inland-raiding Vikings near Maldon, Essex.
- 1270Yekuno Amlak takes the imperial throne of Ethiopia, restoring the Solomonic dynasty to power after a 100-year Zagwe interregnum.
- 1557Battle of St. Quentin: Spanish victory over the French in the Italian War of 1551–59.
- 1755Under the orders of Charles Lawrence, the British Army begins to forcibly deport the Acadians from Nova Scotia to the Thirteen Colonies.
- 1793The Musée du Louvre is officially opened in Paris, France.
- 1846The Smithsonian Institution is chartered by the United States Congress after James Smithson donates $500,000.
- 1861American Civil War: Battle of Wilson’s Creek: The war enters Missouri when a band of raw Confederate troops defeat Union forces in the southwestern part of the state.
- 1864After Uruguay’s governing Blanco Party refuses Brazil’s demands, José Antônio Saraiva announces that the Brazilian military will begin reprisals, beginning the Uruguayan War.
- 1993An earthquake measuring 7.0 on the Richter Scale hits the South Island of New Zealand.
- 1995Oklahoma City bombing: Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols are indicted for the bombing. Michael Fortier pleads guilty in a plea-bargain for his testimony.
View the complete list of historical events for August 10.
Curious about this Mixed Berry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 10 and 1917 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Anni-Frid Lyngstad, Kim Darby, Julia Benjamin, Jack Jones, Shamcey Supsup, Harrison Ford, Lin Feng-jiao, Zucchero Fornaciari, Kevin Smith, Peter Brown.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 10 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on August 10, 1917.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 1350. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 23, 1912 – John Payne, American actor, singer, and producer (d. 1989); April 6, 1971 – Sanjay Suri, Indian actor and producer; February 6, 1933 – Leslie Crowther, English comedian, actor, and game show host (d. 1996).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,188