Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of August 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
August 10, 1972 was a Thursday and it was the 223rd day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 358 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,808 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 5,603 days or 15 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 569 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 18, 2004.
If a dog named King Nas - a Newfoundland breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 258 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 King Nas will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like King Nas will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1860Vishnu Narayan Bhatkhande
- 1902Norma Shearer
- 1928Gus Mercurio
- 1939Kate O'Mara
- 1962Julia Fordham
- 1968Michael Bivins
- 1972Angie Harmon
- 1977Matt Morgan
- 1984Ryan Eggold
- 1987Ari Boyland
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 10.
- 1825István Türr, Hungarian soldier, architect, and engineer, co-designed the Corinth Canal (d. 1908)
- 1927Jimmy Martin, American singer and guitarist (d. 2005)
- 1932Alexander Goehr, English composer and academic
- 1940Bobby Hatfield, American singer-songwriter (The Righteous Brothers) (d. 2003)
- 1940Sid Waddell, English sportscaster (d. 2012)
- 1950Patti Austin, American singer-songwriter
- 1952Diane Venora, American actress
- 1958Jack Richards, English cricketer, coach, and manager
- 1960Antonio Banderas, Spanish actor, singer, and producer
- 1982Nicole O'Brian, American model, Miss Texas USA 2003
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1270Yekuno Amlak takes the imperial throne of Ethiopia, restoring the Solomonic dynasty to power after a 100-year Zagwe interregnum.
- 1512The naval Battle of Saint-Mathieu, during the War of the League of Cambrai, sees the simultaneous destruction of the Breton ship La Cordelière and the English ship The Regent.
- 1519Ferdinand Magellan’s five ships set sail from Seville to circumnavigate the globe. The Basque second-in-command Juan Sebastián Elcano will complete the expedition after Magellan’s death in the Philippines.
- 1628The Swedish warship Vasa sinks in the Stockholm harbour after only about 20 minutes of her maiden voyage.
- 1755Under the orders of Charles Lawrence, the British Army begins to forcibly deport the Acadians from Nova Scotia to the Thirteen Colonies.
- 1792French Revolution: Storming of the Tuileries Palace: Louis XVI of France is arrested and taken into custody as his Swiss Guards are massacred by the Parisian mob.
- 1809Quito, now the capital of Ecuador, declares independence from Spain. This rebellion will be crushed on August 2, 1810.
- 1899The Norwegian football club Viking FK is founded.
- 1949U.S. President Harry S. Truman signs the National Security Act Amendment, streamlining the defense agencies of the United States government, and replacing the Department of War with the United States Department of Defense.
- 2009Twenty people are killed in Handlová, Trenčín Region, in the deadliest mining disaster in Slovakia’s history.
View the complete list of historical events for August 10.
Curious about this Grape? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 10 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Angèle Arsenault, Fionnula Flanagan, Phyllida Law, Louis Talpe, Subin, Julia Marlowe, Townes Van Zandt, Jeff Fatt, Marshall Thompson, Bill Paterson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 10 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 10, 1972.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Alone Again (Naturally) by Gilbert O’Sullivan as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 12, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 675. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 25, 1988 – Mandi Lampi, Finnish actress and singer (d. 2008); June 12, 1986 – Mario Casas, Spanish actor; June 29, 1993 – George Sampson, English actor and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,400