Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of August 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 10, 1972 was a Thursday and it was the 223rd day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 46 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,755 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 567 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Pinto - a Papillon breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 200 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pinto will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Pinto will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1902Norma Shearer
- 1927Vernon Washington
- 1939Kate O'Mara
- 1943Ronnie Spector
- 1947Ian Anderson
- 1952Diane Venora
- 1954Rick Overton
- 1979JoAnna Garcia
- 1981Katherine Boecher
- 1996Jacob Latimore
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 10.
- 1744Alexandrine Le Normant d'Étiolles, French daughter of Madame de Pompadour (d. 1754)
- 1821Jay Cooke, American financier, founded Jay Cooke & Company (d. 1905)
- 1937Anatoly Sobchak, Russian scholar and politician, Mayor of Saint Petersburg (d. 2000)
- 1962Julia Fordham, English singer-songwriter
- 1971Sal Fasano, American baseball player and coach
- 1983C.B. Dollaway, American mixed martial artist
- 1985Jared Nathan, American actor (d. 2006)
- 1985Julia Skripnik, Estonian tennis player
- 1992Chanel Simmonds, South African tennis player
- 1992Mugi Kadowaki, Japanese actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1776American Revolutionary War: Word of the United States Declaration of Independence reaches London.
- 1793The Musée du Louvre is officially opened in Paris, France.
- 1813Instituto Nacional, is founded by the Chilean patriot José Miguel Carrera. It is Chile’s oldest and most prestigious school. Its motto is Labor Omnia Vincit, which means “Work conquers all things”.
- 1899The Norwegian football club Viking FK is founded.
- 1904Russo-Japanese War: The Battle of the Yellow Sea between the Russian and Japanese battleship fleets takes place.
- 1920World War I: Ottoman sultan Mehmed VI’s representatives sign the Treaty of Sèvres that divides up the Ottoman Empire between the Allies.
- 1948Candid Camera makes its television debut after being on radio for a year as Candid Microphone.
- 1981Murder of Adam Walsh: The head of John Walsh’s son is found. This inspires the creation of the television series America’s Most Wanted.
- 1995Oklahoma City bombing: Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols are indicted for the bombing. Michael Fortier pleads guilty in a plea-bargain for his testimony.
- 2012The Marikana massacre begins near Rustenburg, South Africa, resulting in the deaths of 47 people.
View the complete list of historical events for August 10.
Curious about this New York Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 10 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Chris Economaki, Paul van Dyk, Gerard Murphy, Bobby Limb, John Barrowman, John Stamos, Monica Vitti, Nick Mason, Kay E. Kuter, Taira Imata.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 10 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on August 10, 1972.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Alone Again (Naturally) by Gilbert O’Sullivan as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 12, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 675. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 1, 1989 – Daniella Monet, American actress, singer, and dancer; January 9, 1967 – Carl Bell, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer; September 6, 1952 – Buddy Miller, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Band of Joy).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,238