Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of August 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 15, 1921 was a Monday and it was the 227th day of the year 1921. It was the 33rd Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 88 days left before your next birthday. You will be 98 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,706 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,902 days or 32.59 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,210 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 23, 1953.
If a dog named Wingman - a Finnish Lapphund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 456 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Wingman will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Wingman will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Wendy Hiller
- 1924Werner Abrolat
- 1935Jim Dale
- 1941Lou Perryman
- 1946Tony Robinson
- 1958Simple Kapadia
- 1963Alejandro González Iñárritu
- 1969Bernard Fanning
- 1982Heather Carolin
View the complete list of August 15 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 15.
- 1740Matthias Claudius, German poet and author (d. 1815)
- 1844Thomas-Alfred Bernier, Canadian journalist, lawyer, and politician (d. 1908)
- 1872Sri Aurobindo, Indian guru, poet, and philosopher (d. 1950)
- 1904George Klein, Canadian inventor, invented the Motorized wheelchair (d. 1992)
- 1905Emile St. Godard, Canadian dog sled racer (d. 1948)
- 1972Jennifer Alexander, Canadian ballerina (d. 2007)
- 1977Nicole Paggi, American actress
- 1983Timati, Russian rapper, producer, and actor
- 1985Cogie Domingo, Filipino actor
- 1990Jennifer Lawrence, American actress
View the complete list of August 15 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 778The Battle of Roncevaux Pass, at which Roland is killed.
- 1261Michael VIII Palaiologos is crowned Byzantine emperor in Constantinople.
- 1599Nine Years’ War: Battle of Curlew Pass – Irish forces led by Hugh Roe O'Donnell successfully ambush English forces, led by Sir Conyers Clifford, sent to relieve Collooney Castle.
- 1812War of 1812: The Battle of Fort Dearborn is fought between United States troops and Potawatomi at what is now Chicago.
- 1942World War II: Operation Pedestal: The SS Ohio reaches the island of Malta barely afloat carrying vital fuel supplies for the island’s defenses.
- 1944World War II: Operation Dragoon: Allied forces land in southern France.
- 1945Effective surrender of Japan in World War II.
- 1965The Beatles play to nearly 60,000 fans at Shea Stadium in New York City, an event later regarded as the birth of stadium rock.
- 1975Takeo Miki makes the first official pilgrimage to Yasukuni Shrine by an incumbent prime minister on the anniversary of the end of World War II.
- 2013At least 27 people are killed and 226 injured in an explosion in southern Beirut near a complex used by Lebanon’s militant group Hezbollah in Lebanon. A previously unknown Syrian Sunni group claims responsibility in an online video.
View the complete list of August 15 historical events.
Curious about this White Rabbit Biscuit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 15, and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jack Jones, Nancy Savoca, Jeanna Friske, Graham Norton, Mandy Moore, Eileen Brennan, Nick Giannopoulos, Brenton Thwaites, Emmylou Harris, Lil Dagover.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 15 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on August 15, 1921.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 15th August 1921 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 18, 1931. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +142. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 3, 1916. Your incompatibility score is -163. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central India approximately on 1275. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 73,982 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 58,217 times in the year 1921. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 15” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 15, 1921. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 227th day of 1921
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 33rd Monday of 1921
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 88 days
- Age on next birthday: 98 years old
- Days since birth: 35,706 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,902 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.59 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,210
- Next full moon: June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 23, 1953
- Age in dog years: 456 dog years old using a Finnish Lapphund breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: November 18, 1931 (+142)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 3, 1916 (-163)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 73,982 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 58,217 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 1, 1976 – Plies, American rapper; December 15, 1984 – Kirsty Lee Allan, Australian actress; August 5, 1980 – Vatsal Sheth, Indian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,860