Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of August 1911 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 17, 1911 was a Thursday and it was the 229th day of the year 1911. The next time you can reuse your old 1911 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 55 days left before your next birthday. You will be 107 years old when that day comes. There have been 39,027 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,321 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Raimy - a Shetland Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 444 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Raimy will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Raimy will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1933Mark Dinning
- 1943Boots Plata
- 1951Elba Ramalho
- 1958Belinda Carlisle
- 1961Larry B. Scott
- 1966Maysa Leak
- 1974Giuliana Rancic
- 1980Lene Marlin
- 1981Kristin Adams
- 1988Erika Toda
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 17.
- 1786Princess Victoria of Saxe-Coburg-Saalfeld (d. 1861)
- 1904Leopold Nowak, Austrian composer and musicologist (d. 1991)
- 1934Ron Henry, English footballer (d. 2014)
- 1939Luther Allison, American singer and guitarist (d. 1997)
- 1943Edward Cowie, English composer, painter, and author
- 1949Sue Draheim, American fiddler and composer (d. 2013)
- 1956Gail Berman, American businessman, co-founded BermanBraun
- 1959David Koresh, American cult leader (d. 1993)
- 1959Jonathan Franzen, American author and critic
- 1969Donnie Wahlberg, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (New Kids on the Block)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1597Islands Voyage: Robert Devereux, 2nd Earl of Essex, and Sir Walter Raleigh set sail on an expedition to the Azores.
- 1611Gaspar de Borja y Velasco is made a cardinal by Pope Paul V.
- 1723Ioan Giurgiu Patachi becomes Bishop of Făgăraș and is festively installed in his position at the St. Nicolas Cathedral in Făgăraș, after being formally confirmed earlier by Pope Clement XI.
- 1740Pope Benedict XIV, previously known as Prospero Lambertini succeeds Clement XII as the 247th Pope.
- 1784Classical composer Luigi Boccherini receives a pay rise of 12000 reals from his employer, the Infante Luis, Count of Chinchón.
- 1807Robert Fulton’s North River Steamboat leaves New York, New York, for Albany, New York, on the Hudson River, inaugurating the first commercial steamboat service in the world.
- 1941World War II: Soviet Army left Nikolaev and Krivoi Rog.
- 1947The Radcliffe Line, the border between Dominion of India and Dominion of Pakistan is revealed.
- 1959Quake Lake is formed by the magnitude 7.5 1959 Hebgen Lake earthquake near Hebgen Lake in Montana.
- 1960Decolonization: Gabon gains independence from France.
View the complete list of historical events for August 17.
Curious about this Vanilla Plumberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 17 and 1911 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bela Padilla, Mitr Chaibancha, George Raft, Randy DeBarge, Jean-Jacques Goldman, Martin Landau, Alberto Cortez, Omkarnath Thakur, Naoki Urasawa, Pepe Lienhard.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 17 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 17, 1911.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 1150. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 12, 1951 – Ali-Ollie Woodson, American singer-songwriter, keyboard player, and actor (The Temptations) (d. 2010); June 23, 1965 – Mitch Longley, American actor and stuntman; February 21, 1980 – Kayoko Shibata, Japanese actress, singer, and model.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,174