Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of August 1932 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 18, 1932 was a Thursday and it was the 231st day of the year 1932. It was the 33rd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1932 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 62 days left before your next birthday. You will be 87 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,714 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,571 days or 28.94 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,073 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 26, 1964.
If a dog named Konta - a Australian Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 364 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Konta will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Konta will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Shelley Winters
- 1935Gail Fisher
- 1952Patrick Swayze
- 1957Diana Castle
- 1964Craig Bierko
- 1973Carmen Serano
- 1975Kaitlin Olson
- 1986Andreas Weise
- 1987Mika Boorem
View the complete list of August 18 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 18.
- 1700Baji Rao I, Indian emperor (d. 1740)
- 1883Sidney Hatch, American runner and soldier (d. 1966)
- 1910Robert Winters, Canadian colonel, engineer, and politician, 26th Canadian Minister of Public Works (d. 1969)
- 1953Louie Gohmert, American captain, lawyer, and politician
- 1957Denis Leary, American comedian, actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1957Diana Castle, American actress
- 1971Aphex Twin, Irish-English DJ and producer (Universal Indicator)
- 1971Tom Middleton, English DJ and producer (Global Communication)
- 1973Carmen Serano, American actress
- 1992Riko Narumi, Japanese actress
View the complete list of August 18 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1487The Siege of Málaga ends with the taking of the city by Castilian and Aragonese forces.
- 1590John White, the governor of the Roanoke Colony, returns from a supply trip to England and finds his settlement deserted.
- 1612The trial of the Pendle witches, one of England’s most famous witch trials, begins at Lancaster Assizes.
- 1848Camila O'Gorman and Ladislao Gutierrez are executed on the orders of Argentine dictator Juan Manuel de Rosas.
- 1903German engineer Karl Jatho allegedly flies his self-made, motored gliding airplane four months before the first flight of the Wright brothers.
- 1917A Great Fire in Thessaloniki, Greece destroys 32% of the city leaving 70,000 individuals homeless.
- 1945Sukarno takes office as the first president of Indonesia, following the country’s declaration of independence the previous day.
- 1958Vladimir Nabokov’s controversial novel Lolita is published in the United States.
- 1966Vietnam War: The Battle of Long Tan ensues after a patrol from the 6th Battalion, Royal Australian Regiment clashes with a Viet Cong force in Phước Tuy Province.
- 1977Steve Biko is arrested at a police roadblock under the Terrorism Act No. 83 of 1967 in King William’s Town, South Africa. He later dies from injuries sustained during this arrest bringing attention to South Africa’s apartheid policies.
View the complete list of August 18 historical events.
Curious about this Strawberry Jelly Fruit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 18, and 1932 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Steve Martin, Maggie Ollerenshaw, Tim Thomerson, Carol Dempster, Daz Dillinger, Brad William Henke, Domo Genesis, Donna Reed, Zeki Müren, Brion James.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 18 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on August 18, 1932.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 18th August 1932 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 18, 1911. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +156. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 9, 1921. Your incompatibility score is -132. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mongolia approximately on 800. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 59,872 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,262 times in the year 1932. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 18” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 18, 1932. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 231st day of 1932
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 33rd Thursday of 1932
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 62 days
- Age on next birthday: 87 years old
- Days since birth: 31,714 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,571 days
- Years spent sleeping: 28.94 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,073
- Next full moon: June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 26, 1964
- Age in dog years: 364 dog years old using a Australian Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: March 18, 1911 (+156)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 9, 1921 (-132)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 59,872 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,262 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 18, 1970 – Malcolm-Jamal Warner, American actor and producer; July 20, 1953 – Dave Evans, Welsh-Australian singer-songwriter (AC/DC and Rabbit); December 20, 1939 – Kathryn Joosten, American actress (d. 2012).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,945