Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of August 1939 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
August 18, 1939 was a Friday and it was the 230th day of the year 1939. The next time you can reuse your old 1939 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 178 days left before your next birthday. You will be 79 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,677 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 971 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Lizze - a French Bulldog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 332 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lizze will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Lizze will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926John P. Finnegan
- 1935Gail Fisher
- 1941Christopher Jones
- 1952Elayne Boosler
- 1957Denis Leary
- 1971Jacob Vargas
- 1971Tom Middleton
- 1986Andreas Weise
- 1992Riko Narumi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 18.
- 1450Marko Marulić, Croatian poet and author (d. 1524)
- 1927Rosalynn Carter, American wife of Jimmy Carter, 41st First Lady of the United States
- 1931Bramwell Tillsley, Canadian 14th General of The Salvation Army
- 1931Hans van Mierlo, Dutch journalist and politician, Deputy Prime Minister of the Netherlands (d. 2010)
- 1952Patrick Swayze, American actor, singer, and dancer (d. 2009)
- 1960Mike LaValliere, American baseball player
- 1961Glenn Plummer, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1972Masahiro Nakai, Japanese singer and actor (SMAP)
- 1973Carmen Serano, American actress
- 1987Mika Boorem, American actress and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1634Urbain Grandier, accused and convicted of sorcery, is burned alive in Loudun, France.
- 1783A huge fireball meteor is seen across Great Britain as it passes over the east coast.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Globe Tavern: Union forces try to cut a vital Confederate supply-line into Petersburg, Virginia, by attacking the Wilmington and Weldon Railroad.
- 1891Major hurricane strikes Martinique, leaving 700 dead.
- 1903German engineer Karl Jatho allegedly flies his self-made, motored gliding airplane four months before the first flight of the Wright brothers.
- 1938The Thousand Islands Bridge, connecting New York, United States with Ontario, Canada over the Saint Lawrence River, is dedicated by U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt.
- 1945Sukarno takes office as the first president of Indonesia, following the country’s declaration of independence the previous day.
- 1989Leading presidential hopeful Luis Carlos Galán is assassinated near Bogotá in Colombia.
- 2005A massive power blackout hits the Indonesian island of Java, affecting almost 100 million people, one of the largest and most widespread power outages in history.
- 2008President of Pakistan Pervez Musharraf resigns under threat of impeachment.
View the complete list of historical events for August 18.
Curious about this Vanilla Strawberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 18 and 1939 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jiah Khan, Costa-Gavras, Anna-Katharina Samsel, Anita O'Day, Anna-Maria Hallgarn, Thorleif Lund, Matthew Needham, Doris Singleton, Hugh Griffith, Helen Baxendale.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 18 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on August 18, 1939.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 1150. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 17, 1960 – RuPaul, American drag queen performer, actor, and singer; March 12, 1979 – Pete Doherty, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Libertines and Babyshambles); April 11, 1958 – Stuart Adamson, English-Scottish singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Skids, Big Country) (d. 2001).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,178