Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of August 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 21, 1960 was a Sunday and it was the 234th day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 335 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,849 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 706 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Bipin Gupta
- 1939Clarence Williams III
- 1944Jackie DeShannon
- 1970Nathan Jones
- 1971Liam Howlett
- 1973Nikolai Valuev
- 1974Johnny Reid
- 1984Collie Buddz
- 1988Louise Setara
- 1989Elarica Gallacher
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 21.
- 1665Giacomo F. Maraldi, French-Italian astronomer and mathematician (d. 1729)
- 1765William IV of the United Kingdom (d. 1837)
- 1897Keith Arbuthnott, 15th Viscount of Arbuthnott, Scottish soldier and peer (d. 1966)
- 1933Michael Dacher, German mountaineer (d. 1994)
- 1938Ernie Maresca, American singer-songwriter (The Regents) (d. 2015)
- 1943Jonathan Schell, American journalist and author (d. 2014)
- 1951Margo Kane, Canadian actress and playwright
- 1965Caryn Mower, American wrestler, actress, and stuntwoman
- 1980Burney Lamar, American race car driver
- 1985Melissa M, French singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1192Minamoto no Yoritomo becomes Seii Tai Shōgun and the de facto ruler of Japan. (Traditional Japanese date: July 12, 1192)
- 1778American Revolutionary War: British forces begin besieging the French outpost at Pondichéry.
- 1808Battle of Vimeiro: British and Portuguese forces led by General Arthur Wellesley defeat French force under Major-General Jean-Andoche Junot near the village of Vimeiro, Portugal, the first Anglo-Portuguese victory of the Peninsular War.
- 1831Nat Turner leads black slaves and free blacks in a rebellion in Southampton County, Virginia.
- 1888The first successful adding machine in the United States is patented by William Seward Burroughs.
- 1942World War II: The flag of Nazi Germany is installed atop the Mount Elbrus, the highest peak of the Caucasus mountain range.
- 1959United States President Dwight D. Eisenhower signs an executive order proclaiming Hawaii the 50th state of the union. Hawaii’s admission is currently commemorated by Hawaii Admission Day
- 1961Motown releases what would be its first #1 hit, “Please Mr. Postman” by The Marvelettes.
- 1983Philippine opposition leader Benigno Aquino, Jr. is assassinated at the Manila International Airport (now renamed Ninoy Aquino International Airport in his honor).
- 1991Coup attempt against Mikhail Gorbachev collapses.
View the complete list of historical events for August 21.
Curious about this Mangosteen Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 21 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Phillip Law, Michael Che, Padma Lakshmi, Roshon Fegan, D-Pryde, Chadwick Boseman, June Foray, Carl Dudley, Al Hunter Ashton, Kei Yasuda.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 21 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on August 21, 1960.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was It’s Now or Never by Elvis Presley as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 22, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 10, 1969 – Walter Schreifels, American singer-songwriter and producer (Gorilla Biscuits, Rival Schools and Youth of Today); November 23, 1988 – Saab Magalona, Filipino actress and singer; September 17, 1982 – Francine Prieto, Filipino model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,005