Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of August 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 21, 2001 was a Tuesday and it was the 233rd day of the year 2001. It was the 34th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 153 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,421 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,140 days or 5.86 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 217 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on April 29, 2033.
If a dog named Rainney - a Plott breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 96 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rainney will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Rainney will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Charles Vanel
- 1932Melvin Van Peebles
- 1967Carrie-Anne Moss
- 1970Cathy Weseluck
- 1976Nikos Vertis
- 1978Fay Wolf
- 1983Chantelle Houghton
- 1988Kacey Musgraves
- 1990Bo Burnham
View the complete list of August 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 21.
- 1840Ferdinand Hamer, Dutch bishop and missionary (d. 1900)
- 1912Toe Blake, Canadian ice hockey player and coach (d. 1995)
- 1923Keith Allen, Canadian-American ice hockey player, coach, and manager (d. 2014)
- 1937Gustavo Noboa, Ecuadorian academic and politician, 51st President of Ecuador
- 1938Ernie Maresca, American singer-songwriter (The Regents) (d. 2015)
- 1945Patty McCormack, American actress and singer
- 1970Craig Counsell, American baseball player and coach
- 1976Alex Brooks, American ice hockey player and scout
- 1978Fay Wolf, American actress, singer-songwriter, and pianist
- 1983Josh Harrington, American BMX rider
View the complete list of August 21 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1680Pueblo Indians capture Santa Fe from the Spanish during the Pueblo Revolt.
- 1808Battle of Vimeiro: British and Portuguese forces led by General Arthur Wellesley defeat French force under Major-General Jean-Andoche Junot near the village of Vimeiro, Portugal, the first Anglo-Portuguese victory of the Peninsular War.
- 1863Lawrence, Kansas is destroyed by Confederate guerrillas Quantrill’s Raiders in the Lawrence Massacre.
- 1883An F5 tornado strikes Rochester, Minnesota, leading to the creation of the Mayo Clinic.
- 1911The Mona Lisa is stolen by a Louvre employee.
- 1959United States President Dwight D. Eisenhower signs an executive order proclaiming Hawaii the 50th state of the union. Hawaii’s admission is currently commemorated by Hawaii Admission Day
- 1968Nicolae Ceaușescu, leader of Communist Romania, publicly condemns the Soviet led Warsaw Pact invasion of Czechoslovakia, encouraging the Romanian population to arm itself against possible Soviet reprisals.
- 1969An Australian, Denis Michael Rohan, sets the Al-Aqsa Mosque on fire, a major catalyst of the formation of the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation.
- 1993NASA loses contact with the Mars Observer spacecraft.
- 2013Hundreds of people are reported killed by chemical attacks in the Ghouta region of Syria.
View the complete list of August 21 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 21, and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mike Donlin, Luke Treadaway, Kerem Özyeğen, Simon Fowler, Josh Server, James Ellis, Constance Towers, Stephen Sommers, Tamara Tunie, John Reed.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 21 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on August 21, 2001.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st August 2001 is Poppy for preparedness.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,165,219,247. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Fallin’ by Alicia Keys as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 25, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Siberia approximately on 1425. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 131,446,664 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2001. The estimated number of babies born on 21st August 2001 is 360,128. That’s equivalent to 250 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,055 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 32,541 times in the year 2001. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 21, 2001. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 233rd day of 2001
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 34th Tuesday of 2001
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 153 days
- Age on next birthday: 18 years old
- Days since birth: 6,421 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,140 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.86 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 217
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 29, 2033
- Age in dog years: 96 dog years old using a Plott breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- 2001 world population: 6,165,219,247
- Number one song: Fallin’ by Alicia Keys (August 25, 2001)
- Babies born in 2001: 131,446,664
- Babies born in 2001 every day: 360,128
- Babies born in 2001 every minute: 250
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,055 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 32,541 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 31, 1961 – Fatih Kısaparmak, Turkish singer-songwriter; August 20, 1981 – Ben Barnes, English actor and singer; June 23, 1909 – Georges Rouquier, French actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 1989).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,810