Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of August 2004 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
August 21, 2004 was a Saturday and it was the 234th day of the year 2004. It was the 34th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2004 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 183 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,295 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,765 days or 4.83 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 179 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on April 29, 2036.
If a dog named Prada - a Irish Red and White Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 83 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Prada will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Prada will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Raquel Rastenni
- 1938Kenny Rogers
- 1939Harold Reid
- 1947Carl Giammarese
- 1974Johnny Reid
- 1983Brody Jenner
- 1988Paris Bennett
- 1988Whitney Sloan
- 1994Jacqueline Emerson
- 1996Jamia Simone Nash
View the complete list of August 21 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 21.
- 1923Keith Allen, Canadian-American ice hockey player, coach, and manager (d. 2014)
- 1929X. J. Kennedy, American poet and author
- 1933Michael Dacher, German mountaineer (d. 1994)
- 1939Harold Reid, American singer-songwriter (The Statler Brothers)
- 1950Patrick Juvet, Swiss singer-songwriter and model
- 1952Jiří Paroubek, Czech soldier and politician, 6th Prime Minister of the Czech Republic
- 1971Liam Howlett, English keyboard player, DJ, and producer (The Prodigy)
- 1974Johnny Reid, Scottish-Canadian singer
- 1976Alex Brooks, American ice hockey player and scout
- 1999Maxim Knight, American actor
View the complete list of August 21 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1140Song dynasty general Yue Fei defeats an army led by Jin dynasty general Wanyan Wuzhu at the Battle of Yancheng during the Jin–Song Wars.
- 1192Minamoto no Yoritomo becomes Seii Tai Shōgun and the de facto ruler of Japan. (Traditional Japanese date: July 12, 1192)
- 1331King Stefan Uroš III, after months of anarchy, surrenders to his son and rival Stefan Dušan, who succeeds as King of Serbia.
- 1852Tlingit Indians destroy Fort Selkirk, Yukon Territory.
- 1911The Mona Lisa is stolen by a Louvre employee.
- 1942World War II: The Guadalcanal Campaign: American forces defeat an attack by Imperial Japanese Army soldiers in the Battle of the Tenaru.
- 1957The Soviet Union successfully conducts a long-range test flight of the R-7 Semyorka, the first intercontinental ballistic missile.
- 1969An Australian, Denis Michael Rohan, sets the Al-Aqsa Mosque on fire, a major catalyst of the formation of the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation.
- 1979Soviet dancer Alexander Godunov defects to the United States.
- 1986Carbon dioxide gas erupts from volcanic Lake Nyos in Cameroon, killing up to 1,800 people within a 20-kilometer range.
View the complete list of August 21 historical events.
Curious about this Awesome Blue Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 21, and 2004 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Phil Barney, Judy Gold, Michael Jai White, Eddie Byrne, Edyta Górniak, Siobhán McKenna, Elyse Knox, Meco, David Brigati, James Ingram.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 21 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on August 21, 2004.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st August 2004 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 15, 1985. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +174. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 8, 1995. Your incompatibility score is -207. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,395,699,509. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lean Back by Terror Squad as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 21, 2004). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Wales approximately on 800. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 133,795,658 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2004. The estimated number of babies born on 21st August 2004 is 365,562. That’s equivalent to 254 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,033 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 27,879 times in the year 2004. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 21, 2004. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 234th day of 2004
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 34th Saturday of 2004
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 183 days
- Age on next birthday: 15 years old
- Days since birth: 5,295 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,765 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.83 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 179
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 29, 2036
- Age in dog years: 83 dog years old using a Irish Red and White Setter breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: June 15, 1985 (+174)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 8, 1995 (-207)
- 2004 world population: 6,395,699,509
- Number one song: Lean Back by Terror Squad (August 21, 2004)
- Babies born in 2004: 133,795,658
- Babies born in 2004 every day: 365,562
- Babies born in 2004 every minute: 254
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,033 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 27,879 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 18, 1993 – Maia Mitchell, Australian actress and singer; May 21, 1967 – Blake Schwarzenbach, American singer and guitarist (Jawbreaker, Jets to Brazil, The Thorns of Life, and forgetters); January 7, 1977 – Michelle Behennah, Singaporean-English model.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,821