Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of August 2004 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
August 21, 2004 was a Saturday and it was the 234th day of the year 2004. The next time you can reuse your old 2004 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 5 days left before your next birthday. You will be 13 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,743 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 161 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Bipin Gupta
- 1924Jack Weston
- 1932Melvin Van Peebles
- 1944Jackie DeShannon
- 1945Patty McCormack
- 1987Kim Kibum
- 1988Whitney Sloan
- 1990Bo Burnham
- 1994Jacqueline Emerson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for August 21.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 21.
- 1643Afonso VI of Portugal (d. 1683)
- 1801Guillaume Groen van Prinsterer, Dutch historian and politician (d. 1876)
- 1925Toma Caragiu, Romanian actor (d. 1977)
- 1928Bud McFadin, American football player (d. 2006)
- 1932Melvin Van Peebles, American actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1939Clarence Williams III, American actor
- 1943Hugh Wilson, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1947Carl Giammarese, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (The Buckinghams)
- 1970Simone Eriksrud, Norwegian singer-songwriter and guitarist (D'Sound)
- 1973Steve McKenna, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
View the complete list of famous birthdays for August 21.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1331King Stefan Uroš III, after months of anarchy, surrenders to his son and rival Stefan Dušan, who succeeds as King of Serbia.
- 1770James Cook formally claims eastern Australia for Great Britain, naming it New South Wales.
- 1810Jean-Baptiste Bernadotte, Marshal of France, is elected Crown Prince of Sweden by the Swedish Riksdag of the Estates.
- 1831Nat Turner leads black slaves and free blacks in a rebellion in Southampton County, Virginia.
- 1944Dumbarton Oaks Conference, prelude to the United Nations, begins.
- 1957The Soviet Union successfully conducts a long-range test flight of the R-7 Semyorka, the first intercontinental ballistic missile.
- 1971A bomb exploded in the Liberal Party campaign rally in Plaza Miranda, Manila, Philippines with several anti-Marcos political candidates injured.
- 1979Soviet dancer Alexander Godunov defects to the United States.
- 1991Coup attempt against Mikhail Gorbachev collapses.
- 1991Latvia declares renewal of its full independence after the occupation of Soviet Union.
View the complete list of historical events for August 21.
Curious about this Stunning Pink Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 21 and 2004 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Paul Eiding, Maria Minerva, Murphy Dunne, Jean Eustache, Tom Lister, Jr., Tamara Feldman, Kimberly Wyatt, Nigel Bennett, Denise van Outen, Mary Anderson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on August 21 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on August 21, 2004.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lean Back by Terror Squad as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 21, 2004). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 11, 1931 – Veronica Hurst, Maltese-English actress; February 12, 1968 – Josh Brolin, American actor and producer; March 29, 1911 – Brigitte Horney, German actress and singer (d. 1988).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,039