Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of August 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 21, 2005 was a Sunday and it was the 233rd day of the year 2005. It was the 34th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 67 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,777 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,926 days or 5.27 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 195 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on April 29, 2037.
If a dog named B'Gosh - a Belgian Tervuren breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 99 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 B'Gosh will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like B'Gosh will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1944Peter Weir
- 1949Loretta Devine
- 1956Kim Cattrall
- 1961Peter Slaghuis
- 1971Liam Howlett
- 1974Johnny Reid
- 1987Cody Kasch
- 1989Hayden Panettiere
- 1990Big Chocolate
View the complete list of August 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 21.
- 1897Keith Arbuthnott, 15th Viscount of Arbuthnott, Scottish soldier and peer (d. 1966)
- 1916Consuelo Velázquez, Mexican pianist and songwriter (d. 2005)
- 1920Christopher Robin Milne, English soldier and bookseller (d. 1996)
- 1943Jonathan Schell, American journalist and author (d. 2014)
- 1944Jackie DeShannon, American singer-songwriter
- 1968Goran Ćurko, Serbian footballer
- 1970Erik Dekker, Dutch cyclist and manager
- 1974Martin Andanar, Filipino journalist and radio host
- 1988Robert Lewandowski, Polish footballer
- 1989Elarica Gallacher, English actress
View the complete list of August 21 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Warren’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1331King Stefan Uroš III, after months of anarchy, surrenders to his son and rival Stefan Dušan, who succeeds as King of Serbia.
- 1810Jean-Baptiste Bernadotte, Marshal of France, is elected Crown Prince of Sweden by the Swedish Riksdag of the Estates.
- 1863Lawrence, Kansas is destroyed by Confederate guerrillas Quantrill’s Raiders in the Lawrence Massacre.
- 1883An F5 tornado strikes Rochester, Minnesota, leading to the creation of the Mayo Clinic.
- 1897Oldsmobile, a brand of American automobiles, is founded.
- 1914World War I: The Battle of Charleroi, a successful German attack across the River Sambre which pre-empted a French offensive in the same area.
- 1944World War II: Canadian and Polish units capture the strategically important town of Falaise, Calvados, France.
- 1992Ruby Ridge Standoff in Idaho
- 2001The Red Cross announces that a famine is striking Tajikistan, and calls for international financial aid for Tajikistan and Uzbekistan.
- 2013Hundreds of people are reported killed by chemical attacks in the Ghouta region of Syria.
View the complete list of August 21 historical events.
Curious about this Passion Fruit Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 21, and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Carl Ballantine, Sapru, Dean Torrence, Mark Steel, Don Francks, Shakti Arora, Eve Meyer, Chus Lampreave, Carolyn Franklin, Patti Scialfa.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 21 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on August 21, 2005.
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st August 2005 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 7, 1975. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +120. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 28, 2002. Your score is -114. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,473,044,732. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was We Belong Together by Mariah Carey as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 27, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Thailand approximately on 1150. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 134,721,058 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2005. The estimated number of babies born on 21st August 2005 is 369,099. That’s equivalent to 256 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 23,937 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 25,830 times in the year 2005. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 21, 2005. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 233rd day of 2005
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 34th Sunday of 2005
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 67 days
- Age on next birthday: 16 years old
- Days since birth: 5,777 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,926 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.27 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 195
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 29, 2037
- Age in dog years: 99 dog years old using a Belgian Tervuren breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: September 7, 1975 (+120)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 28, 2002 (-114)
- 2005 world population: 6,473,044,732
- Number one song: We Belong Together by Mariah Carey (August 27, 2005)
- Babies born in 2005: 134,721,058
- Babies born in 2005 every day: 369,099
- Babies born in 2005 every minute: 256
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 23,937 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 25,830 babies
- Roman numerals: XXI.VIII.MMV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 16, 1963 – Brendan Kibble, Australian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Bam Balams, Navahodads, and Vampire Lovers); June 8, 1982 – Irina Lăzăreanu, Romanian-Canadian model and singer; June 3, 1987 – Lalaine, American actress and singer (Vanity Theft).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,079