Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of August 1915 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 22, 1915 was a Sunday and it was the 234th day of the year 1915. It was the 34th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1915 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 30 days left before your next birthday. You will be 106 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,687 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,896 days or 35.31 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,310 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 30, 1947.
If a dog named Mariano - a Icelandic Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 492 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mariano will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Mariano will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Sotiria Bellou
- 1933Sylva Koscina
- 1967Alfred Gough
- 1967Ty Burrell
- 1971Craig Finn
- 1973Beenie Man
- 1973Sornram Teppitak
- 1983Laura Breckenridge
- 1988Sarah Major
View the complete list of August 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 22.
- 1773Aimé Bonpland, French botanist and explorer (d. 1858)
- 1909Julius J. Epstein, American screenwriter and producer (d. 2000)
- 1920Denton Cooley, American soldier and surgeon
- 1932Gerald P. Carr, American engineer, colonel, and astronaut
- 1934Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr., American general and engineer (d. 2012)
- 1947Donna Jean Godchaux, American singer-songwriter (Grateful Dead, Heart of Gold Band, and Jerry Garcia Band, and Donna Jean Godchaux Band)
- 1949Diana Nyad, American swimmer and author
- 1977Miho Kanno, Japanese actress and singer
- 1978Ioannis Gagaloudis, Greek basketball player
- 1980Nicolas Macrozonaris, Canadian sprinter
View the complete list of August 22 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters OTIYWEP? Check your answers here: Word finder OTIYWEP. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1485The Battle of Bosworth Field, the death of Richard III and the end of the House of Plantagenet.
- 1831Nat Turner’s slave rebellion commences just after midnight in Southampton County, Virginia, leading to the deaths of more than 50 whites and several hundred African Americans who are killed in retaliation for the uprising.
- 1846The Second Federal Republic of Mexico is established.
- 1902Theodore Roosevelt becomes the first President of the United States to ride in an automobile.
- 1910Korea is annexed by Japan with the signing of the Japan–Korea Treaty of 1910, beginning a period of Japanese rule of Korea that lasted until the end of World War II.
- 1922Michael Collins, Commander-in-chief of the Irish Free State Army, is shot dead during an Anti-Treaty ambush at Béal na Bláth, County Cork, during the Irish Civil War.
- 1934Bill Woodfull of Australia becomes the only cricket captain to twice regain The Ashes.
- 1972Rhodesia is expelled by the IOC for its racist policies.
- 1984PC Brian Bishop a British police officer is shot in the head by an armed robber in Frinton-on-Sea, Essex. He dies from his injuries five days later.
- 2007The Storm botnet, a botnet created by the Storm Worm, sends out a record 57 million e-mails in one day
View the complete list of August 22 historical events.
Curious about this Pomegranate Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 22, and 1915 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sonny Strait, Ian Astbury, Danny Gokey, Matthew Cowles, O. J. Simpson, Heather Donahue, Sandeep Acharya, Jullie, Agnès Varda, Dany Robin.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 22 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on August 22, 1915.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is August 22. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Leo, sometimes a Virgo, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd August 1915 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 31, 1913. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +103. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 31, 1930. Your score is -138. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Australia approximately on 1275. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 58,187 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 47,577 times in the year 1915. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 22, 1915. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 234th day of 1915
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 34th Sunday of 1915
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 30 days
- Age on next birthday: 106 years old
- Days since birth: 38,687 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,896 days
- Years spent sleeping: 35.31 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,310
- Next full moon: July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 30, 1947
- Age in dog years: 492 dog years old using a Icelandic Sheepdog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: August 31, 1913 (+103)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 31, 1930 (-138)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 58,187 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 47,577 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.VIII.MCMXV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 22, 1977 – Annika Norlin, Swedish singer-songwriter and guitarist (Hello Saferide); September 9, 1957 – Garry Robbins, Canadian wrestler and actor (d. 2013); September 12, 1986 – Yang Mi, Chinese actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,069