Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of August 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
August 23, 1921 was a Tuesday and it was the 235th day of the year 1921. It was the 34th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 40 days left before your next birthday. You will be 99 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,120 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,040 days or 32.96 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,223 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 1, 1953.
If a dog named Mocalatta - a Treeing Walker Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 491 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mocalatta will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Mocalatta will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Jean Darling
- 1938Roger Greenaway
- 1949Vicky Leandros
- 1961Hitomi Takahashi
- 1969Geneviève Brouillette
- 1970Lee Sung-jae
- 1976Scott Caan
- 1978Andrew Rannells
- 1986Sky Blu
- 1995Eliza Pineda
View the complete list of August 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Aug 23.
- 1524François Hotman, French lawyer and jurist (d. 1590)
- 1785Oliver Hazard Perry, American commander (d. 1819)
- 1847Sarah Frances Whiting, American physicist and astronomer (d. 1927)
- 1891Roy Agnew, Australian pianist and composer (d. 1944)
- 1911Birger Ruud, Norwegian ski-jumper (d. 1998)
- 1947Terje Rypdal, Norwegian guitarist and songwriter (The Vanguards)
- 1956Valgerd Svarstad Haugland, Norwegian educator and politician, Norwegian Minister of Culture
- 1972Raul Casanova, Puerto Rican baseball player
- 1982YTCracker, American rapper and DJ
- 1983Marianne Steinbrecher, German-Brazilian volleyball player
View the complete list of August 23 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Rylee’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 79Mount Vesuvius begins stirring, on the feast day of Vulcan, the Roman god of fire.
- 1541French explorer Jacques Cartier lands near Quebec City in his third voyage to Canada.
- 1703Edirne event: Sultan Mustafa II of the Ottoman Empire is dethroned.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: King George III delivers his Proclamation of Rebellion to the Court of St James’s stating that the American colonies have proceeded to a state of open and avowed rebellion.
- 1799Napoleon I of France leaves Egypt for France en route to seizing power.
- 1831Nat Turner’s slave rebellion is suppressed.
- 1873Albert Bridge in Chelsea, London opens.
- 1929Hebron Massacre during the 1929 Palestine riots: Arab attack on the Jewish community in Hebron in the British Mandate of Palestine, continuing until the next day, resulted in the death of 65–68 Jews and the remaining Jews being forced to leave the city.
- 1990Armenia declares its independence from the Soviet Union.
- 1993The Galileo spacecraft discovers a moon, later named Dactyl, around 243 Ida, the first known asteroid moon.
View the complete list of August 23 historical events.
Curious about this Triple Choco Special? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 8, 23, and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tony Todd, Jessica Michibata, Yua Shinkawa, Paolo Nutini, Claire Davenport, Taeko Kawata, Hana Soukupová, Denis O'Hare, Buddy Rogers, Jason Momoa.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on August 23 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on August 23, 1921.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is August 23. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Virgo, sometimes a Leo, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Peridot is the modern birthstone for the month of August while Diamond is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd August 1921 is Poppy for preparedness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 28, 1928. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +131. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 29, 1949. Your score is -143. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Australia approximately on 1275. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 73,982 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 58,217 times in the year 1921. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man August 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about August 23, 1921. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 235th day of 1921
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 34th Tuesday of 1921
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2022: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 40 days
- Age on next birthday: 99 years old
- Days since birth: 36,120 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,040 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.96 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,223
- Next full moon: August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 1, 1953
- Age in dog years: 491 dog years old using a Treeing Walker Coonhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Peridot
- Mystical birthstone: Diamond (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Poppy for preparedness
- Best compatible birthday: June 28, 1928 (+131)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 29, 1949 (-143)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 73,982 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 58,217 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIII.VIII.MCMXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 11, 1965 – Mason Reese, American actor; June 30, 1943 – Eddie Rambeau, American singer-songwriter, and actor; May 3, 1959 – David Ball, English keyboard player and producer (Soft Cell and The Grid).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,002